You

Sweet Crazy Love

 

                                                                                                      LOOK AT US NOW

 

 Life was not so pleasant, nothing would satisfy her, if it were not for the simple presence of that girl with the brown hair that was fallen by the shoulders, that did not bother her as she followed her crazy dance, laughing happily at one time or another. All under the watchful eye of the blonde who returned every smile, even with her mind completely out of that place.

Dara continued to dance, following the beat of the song and she sang in a low tone.

I love her.” Lee thought in her reverie.

The two girls were in the blonde's bedroom who lived alone in a very luxurious apartment in the center of Seoul, her dad owning a large company that has subsidiaries all over the world, which made Lee's dad move to monitor the subsidiaries.

Chaerin lived alone in that apartment not by choice but because her dad was never there, she felt alone and always had an idea in her head: If I were not here, he would not work so much. Maybe he were happy.

The rich girl focused her attention on the beautiful body in front of her, watched each movement, however disoriented and senseless she looked and smiled. She looked down from her arms, her legs uncovered, to her abdomen, which was not fully defined but was the most beautiful she had ever seen. She studied the shaking of her hair and how they clung to her forehead sweaty with the effort to cheer her up with that childlike dance. But the world always stopped in that smile... oh, that smile, it was where Lee Chaerin was constantly lost, it was her happiness, her world, her everything.

She looked into the eyes of the brown-haired girl with the desire that was born there. Even among unbalanced movements, Dara knew how to tease, she was wearing only underwear while dancing to the blonde who did not dare say anything until Dara finished her private presentation.

And the blonde remembered how she met the girl a few months ago.

Sandara Park was forced into ion, her family lived in a poor region of Seoul, her mother had died 3 months before Lee and Park met, since her stepfather made the girl sell her own body to pay the bills, buy what to eat and she still had to give almost all the money to him that besides violent was a drug user.

Damaged in this reality, Dara had nowhere to go and saw no way out but did what the man told her to do, if she did not she was violated in several possible ways, beaten, taking shocks, she did not sleep in peace, since she knew she could wake up in the middle of the night with a violent man under the effect of hallucinogens wanting to have with her.

This was the reason for her mother's death, she tried to get her and her daughter out of this situation but it was on the floor and beaten to death. Not knowing what to do, Dara ran out of that place and every way she wanted a car to hit her. And again stuck in a completely unjust world, she could not think of anything, but did what she did before her mother left, and the girl hated that but needed it because she would not survive in the streets of Seoul, so she went back to ion.

And exactly three months after her mother died, she went to meet a certain Lee Chaerin. It was unusual to meet women, but it's not as if Sandara had had time in her life to discover her uality, if there was anything to discover there. She only had in mind that she would charge an expensive price, knew that she was rich and only confirmed this by glimpsing the place where the blonde asked for their ing.

Dara cried when she saw Chaerin and when they had , once the blonde gave her as much affection as she thought she deserved. She also cried when CL, the nickname she attributed to her, gave her a cell phone a few weeks later, claiming that the brunette would no longer attend anyone else if not the heiress of the Lee empire.

And it was a lot beyond that, after two months living together, CL was already completely in love, did not know if she was reciprocated and did not care about it, she just wanted to take care of that girl and that's what she's been doing, but the guilt she felt for her father living at work took a good part of her thoughts and furthermore she was sure that her dad would be horrified when they discovered that his only daughter liked girls.

I need you so much.” she thought as Dara finished her singing and walked to the armchair that CL occupied.

“Are you okay?” Dara asks before she sits down on Chaerin's lap, offering her a smile that makes the blonde melt.

“I’m fine.” CL answers before kissing the brunette's cheek gently, and laughing at the rosy tinge that popped up on her face, “Do you dance half- to me and be ashamed with a kiss on the cheek?” The tone in the blonde's voice made Dara shrink a little and hug her own body.

“YAH, it's not my fault.” The shorter one says shy and sounds so cute, “What were you thinking?”

“You already know.” The blonde tried to get away from the subject and removed the small body from her lap and walked out of bed under the worried look of the former e.

When she was lying down, CL did not know what else to do, only moments later she wanted Sandara's body next to her, giving and receiving love. Now she thought only of how good it would be if she had never been born.

Chaerin closes her eyes and feels Sandara's fingers caressing her head. The blonde pulls her face gently and kisses it on the mouth, without malice. Dara is so lovely to Chaerin that she ends up letting the hot tears wet her face.

"I love you." Sandara speaks quietly staring into the wet eyes of her only lover.

CL kisses her again but this time a kiss laden with desire. Soon the clothes were thrown in the corners of the room, the hot bodies followed a sensual and unique dance for the two women, who stopped that act of love after being sure they were both satisfied.

Still with irregular breaths, the two embrace and smile.

"I love you." Sandara whispers.

"I love you, too." Chaerin says and soon the silence of the night takes the room and packs the sleep of the girlfriends.

{...}

CL opens her eyes quickly and gets up from the bed when she hears a loud sound of something falling on the floor and a scream and is frightened to see that Sandara was thrown to the floor and received a slap of her father.

“Dad, what the ?”

“Who has to ask what the hell this is, it's me!” Chaerin's father screams and punched her, but as if one was not enough he punched her until she could not stand.

"You son of a !" the blonde idified her father's voice and cried, “I gave you everything and you turned it, became a dyke, I'm disgusted! I'm going to kill you and then I'll kill that !" The hatred in the man's voice is almost palpable, and his punches antigen her belly so violently that there was no time for a defensive reaction.

Sandara cried a lot and screamed seeing the blonde's father beat her girlfriend, her girlfriend's father pushed her to the ground and hit her hard but she got up with all her strength, she would not see Chaerin die, she would rather die than see the girl she brought happiness for her life. And without thinking too much, she grabbed the glass bottle of champagne they should have drunk last night and broke into the head of the blonde's father. And he fell on her daughter unconscious, stopping the violence.

Chaerin took her father off her and now she could breathe calmly, Sandara ran to hug her.

“I'm sorry, for doing this, I know he's your father but I can not lose you. You're everything to me.” Sandara spoke in a trembling voice because of the crying.

“It's okay, I thought I'd die and the funniest thing is that I wondered what it would be like if I'd never been born, but I’m grateful for being born and meeting you.”

“Chae-ah, if you want to break up with me, you can. You father must have just fainted, he must be unconscious for a few hours, I believe a glass bottle will not kill anyone.”

“A few hours is the time it takes for us to get out of here.”

“What?”

“That's what you heard, Sandara, I love you and I want to be with you. Now I have enough money in my bank account, let's get out of here. I thought about going to Japan, what do you say?”

“But I do not know how to speak Japanese.”

“Ah this is easy, you have me and I can teach you. Now, let's get out of here and live our lives. I worried too much about my father and today I realized that the love he had for me was not enough, or maybe he did not love me.”

“Hey, I'm going with you anywhere. I love you and let's start over.”

And they did it, they started over. Now as twelve years have passed, Chaerin as the sole heiress of the Lee empire, is taking over the enterprise and is the most successful woman in almost all of Asia. When they had two years of dating, Chaerin asked Sandara in marriage, the blonde is impatient she could not wait to make Dara her wife. The ceremony was simple and with some friendships they made during the course of this new life. Returning to the present, Chaerin and Sandara have two children, a 5-year-old boy named Taehyung and a 2-year-old girl named Seulgi and they are a happy family.

Chaerin thanks every day for Sandara saving her life, both on that day with her father and saving her soul.

It may be ridiculous but Sandara thanks god for being a e, because in this environment where she is not proud, she has known the great love of her life and the mother of her children.

END.