His Girl

His Girl

His heavy footstep can be heard along the hallway. All eyes were focused on the person with the dark aura surrounded him. The sea of people start to scattered afraid that they will be on his way. They fear him. He was none other than Min Yoongi, the fearless gangster leader. He rules the city along his six members.

His dark brown orb was staring in front. When he took a few glances on his surrounding, no one, literally no one dare to look him in the eyes. His gaze itself hold lots of dagger. His white pale skin add to the combo of his cold feature.

The boy then turns to left, finally found the person he’s been looking for. There she was, sitting with her friends, laughing while one of her hand cover . He stood there for a second, observing her beautiful smile. He can never live a day without seeing it.

Who is she? Son Seungwan, the love of his life.

Her attention finally on him. Her moon shape eyes turns to serious when it meet his cold gaze. He frowned, he really doesn’t like it.

“You promised me you won’t get hurt” she said when she was standing in front of him. Her voice was stern, clearly she was mad. She pointed to the purple bruise on his lip.

He had a fight last night, he promised her he will not get hurt but he was being careless, he got punch of his face.

 “I’m sorry” his voice was soft. He looks down refused to meet with her angry stare.

Here the thing is, Yoongi can win any fight he had on the street. Just name one of it, he will always win against his opponent. But when it comes to Son Seungwan, he will never win. He can’t even fight it. So imagines how shocked the people who is standing at the hallway witness the almighty Min Yoongi turns to sacredly cat.

Knowing that he was really sorry, Seungwan did nothing but only to engulf the boy with warm hug. Her hug was enough to make his day alive. Her smile was enough to brighten his day and her present itself make him feel his world was worth it. She was his safe heaven.

Son Seungwan

Everyone in the university know who she is. She was kind, graceful and friendly. On top of that, she was the vice president of Student Council and always ace her grade. She was nothing but beautiful and kind. People still wondering how the top student likes her can tame the fearless gangster in the town.

For Seungwan it doesn’t matter how the world judge him, as long as she knew who he is. For Yoongi, he doesn’t matter how people will stare at him, he just need Seungwan to be with him.   

How their loves story start? It is nothing special, it nothing likes fairy tale like Cinderella who got a little magic as help to dance with her prince but it is more like beauty and the beast where Belle shows nothing but love and care. That how he falls in love with her.

One year before,

He was worn out, tired and hurt. His face barely show any sign of his emotion only coldness was clearly shown. Yoongi stands tall between all the lying men on the floor. He had done it again, he win the fight again.

“If I ever saw you again roaming around this city, I’m not hesitated to kill you” his voice was hard, sending a glare to the lying man who is bleeding in front of him. He then walk away leaving the defeated man.

The night was cold, just like his heart. He walks around the town with bleeding hand, a bruise face. He glared toward people who look at him, he doesn’t give a damn at all. He stops around the playground where he always stay when he doesn’t want to get home. Was that even home? He wondered. There was nobody at all cared about him, his mom left him, his bastard dad always drunk because of it.

He sits on the bench staring at the night sky with full of star. Out of ordinary, it feel beautiful tonight. It been long times he hasn’t see this, the last time was when his family still together.

“Your wound won’t get better if you don’t treat it” a voice said next to him. He turns right only to find a young lady his age staring at his hand.

Yoongi said nothing but just ignore the lady, back to stare at the stars. He felt she was sitting next to him, and then take his hand.

“What are you doing?” he said taking his hand back from her. She took his hand back then take out a plastic bag she been carrying. She cleans his bleeding hand. He was about to pull his hand back but the girl glare at him for doing so, he just let she do her job.

“Don’t you know who I am?” everyone in this town fear him, why would this young lady help him.

The girl then titles her head from left then to right. “Who are you? A god? A king?” he smirk feel amused. This girl is different.

“You are just Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi who help lot of people” she said still focusing to put some ointment on his wound.

She know him yet she does not afraid. She know him yet she doesn’t fear him and she knows he fight not for himself but for people who need help. There are a lot of question in his head. Like how she knows who he was? Why did she suddenly appear out of nowhere carrying bandage and ointment? How did she know he was helping other? And most importantly why she was sitting here treating his wound?

“Why you care?” his voice was cold but the girl was calm no fear was visible on her. Then, she looks up meeting his eyes, her eyes was shining like stars he was staring just now.

“Because I care” she smiles.

“Why?” instead of answering him, she puts some ointment on his bruise cheek. He lets out of a hiss sound due to the contact.

“Human was made by God to be loved, someone was born to love and others are born to be loved. They shows cared for each other until nothing matters anymore. Just like how you care for those family who being disturbed by those thugs” Yoongi stared at her as she blow his wound on his cheek so it will lessen the pain.

“You beat them and so they won’t come back. That just how much I cared for you. You are stranger to them so am I to you, but that doesn’t mean I should walk away and left you here hurting” she added, finally done putting the bandages. She smiled when she sees her job.

For an instant, his cold heart was melt. His cold barrier that he built for past few year break down just because a simple act of kindness she shows to him. Is this how it felt to be cared?  He doesn’t remember but what he felt in his heart was a warmness she brings to him.

Out of blue, she pulled him to a hug. He was bewildered but he doesn’t pull away instead he rest his head into her shoulder. She slowly caress his hair.

“Thank you so much for being strong Yoongi”

Finally, after a long time, he can feel what it like to be home.

Present

“Ouch! Can you do it slowly?” Seungwan was purposely press the wound a bit harder. They were at the infirmary room, Seungwan drags him here.

“Serve you right, you said you won’t get hurt” she was pouting.

She was upset and Yoongi knows it. But he can’t help to admit how cute she looks right now. It result him to grab her cheek and pinch it lightly. She glared at him for doing so.

“I was worried” Yoongi hugs her.

“I know and I’m sorry” she hugs him back. Yoongi can smell her scent. Vanilla and lavender, it becomes his favourite since last year. And it remind him of something.

“Now, I remember when we first meet.” Yoongi said between their hug. Seungwan smiles as she too remember it.

“Yeah, I remember it too”

“Thank you for staying” 

“But after that you always comeback with bruises” she pulled the hug and pouted.

It true, ever since that night Seungwan will always wait at the same place on the same bench. He purposely get beaten so Seungwan will treat his wound and nags at him for being careless. Sometimes, he will faked his hand was hurt so Seungwan can feed him food. She still nagging though but he likes it anyway. Its shows how much she cared for him.

“It just sometimes, they are just too strong” he smiles sheepishly.

She softly hit his chest “You are making excuses so I can treat your wound”

“Oops! I got caught”

“Silly”

“Whatever you say, I won’t let you go.” He pulls her into his hugs.

“You just love me too much sometimes it suffocating” she laugh on her jokes.

“I don’t care. I love you Son Seungwan” he lightly kissed her. She turns to red immediately due to sudden confession and kissed but nevertheless she replied to him.

“I love you too Min Yoongi”

And they live happily ever after.