The Boy I Still Love .I

The Boy I Still Love (The Boy I Used To Love II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Boy I Still Love. 

It was a regular Monday for me, until my phone went off. 

"Yixing, take over for me i need to pick this up." I said, handing him my tray. 

"Sure!" He smiled. 

As soon as i was out the back of the restarunt, i picked up. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, there. Is this Do Kyungsoo?" The voice asked. It sounded familiar. 

"Yes it is."

"Ah good! I'm Mr Kim's assistant, He'd like for you to come in next Monday for an interview." The man said.

"Of course, how is 2pm? I'm working my last morning shift that day." I asked.

"Perfect, I'll have you sloted to meet Mr.Kim himself. Thank you Kyungsoo! Have a good day!" He said before hanging up. 

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT VOICE?! 

For now, its back to being a waiter.

------------------------------------------------------

"JONGIN!" Baekhyun screamed. 

"Why are you here?" I aksed, sleepily.

"Chanyeol sent me to dress you." 

"I'm 23 not 3. I can dress myself." 

"Okay, He sent me to make sure you dress well! You're meeting with applicants today." 

Oh yeah... Thats a thing thag was happening today. 

"Now, get your up and washed. Blonde shows grease so shower and light blow dry, I'm styling your hair!" Baekhyun said, pulling the cover off me.

"Fine! I'm up!" I said. 

He left and i got in the shower. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been dating since college. Baek was in a different class and Chanyeol and I were in Business management. Baekhyun meet Chanyeol as he worked as Barista, so the boy makes a wicked cup of joe. 

As I finish lightly drying my hair, I can smell the coffee Baekhyun's been making. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and made my way downstairs.

"Finally! Drink this, your toast will come out any minuet now and I need to go and pick you and outfit." He said rushing off, like always. 

I sighed and took a sip of the dark drink infront of me. I like my coffee strong and black. My toast shot up two pecices of bread. I swear, Hes like my mother some of the time. 

I open the fridge reaching for the jam, then ate my food. 

"Jongin!" Baekhyun yelled as I ate the last bite of the toast. 

I wandered towards him, knowing full well he'd picked my outfit.

"Put this on! Then we are going!" He said, proudly. 

He handed me a grey suit, white shirt and navy striped tie. I wasn't gonna fight the fashonista on this so I did as I was told. As soon as I am downstairs again, Baekhyun's already waiting to leave.

"Let's go! You have interviews all day today! We can't be late." He nagged, dragging me out the door.

We walked through our office building checking in with some of our employees that come in early. We have a daycare located on the 3rd floor and some of our employees are single parents, either through having a child without the other parents or having custody due to deviorce. It actually really helpful for the parents and we really had to open it for them, some of our working mothers had seperation issues and this allows for them to still be near and work well. (Sehun... He and Luhan had just adopted a 6 month old baby, and they need time to bond with the small being... That why we need to fill his postion)

As we approched Baekhyun's desk, I could see three neat stacks of paper, the interviewee's CVs. I knew his was in there too, and i was getting really nervous.

"Stop." Baekhyun said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're nevours, stop it. You've done this for years Jongin. Just because Kyungsoo is coming in today doesn't mean that you have to turn back into your old nerdy self. Be the you that we get see everyday!" He smiled, giving me a thumbs up.

"You're the Nerd." I laughed.

I went into my office and did my normal routine and beakhyun came in with coffee and some of the CVs I saw earlier.

"You start your interviews at 9. I need you in a debrifing with both HR and Finance." Baekhyun said.

"Okay!" Great another boring HR meeting... I wonder what's happened this time.

-------------------------------------------------------

I needed either a new suit or something kinda formal.

I couldn't shop to save my life, I had to have someone help me.

"Soo, you'll be fine." Yixing's boyfriend, Junmyeon said.

"I just.. I feel bad for leaving you guys to work that diner on your own." I said.

"Look, there's a reason Xing gave us both the day off. We can't pay you well enough so it's a good thing you applied at KKC Corp. Xing wants you to do your best today and i wanna help you look good." Junmyeon smiled.

Fun fact about Yixing and Junmyeon, since they run a local diner that mainly attracts foreginers and they tend to be unable to say their names correctly, we all call them Lay and Suho and it may things easie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter