The End

The Busan Boy Is Getting Jealous ( DaeBaek Version )

“You’re mine and only mine, all rights reserved.” Jung Daehyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Daehyun…” A stern voice being heard in the Jung’s house. “ Oh oohh.” Daehyun answered without looking at the owner of that voice. A glared was thrown toward Daehyun. Through his gritted teeth, he warned Daehyun, “ Put that damn PHONE down now Daehyun.” Without looking away from his phone, he mumbled out, “ Okay okay but let me finish this game first. Just few minute oihh.” Never in his life Baekhyun being in this situation. His patience had reached it limit. Packing his stationery and books angrily, he snapped toward Daehyun. “ Then, study by yourself. I’ll just go home.” Baekhyun stood up from the floor and grabbed his bag. Daehyun too shocked with Baekhyun attitude, he throwed his phone on the sofa and pulled Baekhyun hand. The force that Daehyun used make Baekhyun stumbled backward and fell down exactly on Daehyun’s lap.

 

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

I held Baekhyun tightly in my arms when he tried to get up. “ Wait wait wait Baek. Where are you going?” “ Home.” Came a reply from Baekhyun. I kept my arms around him, my chin on his right shoulder. “ I’m sorry babe. I just want to tease you.” I placed a kiss on his neck which cause him to squirm. Got your weak spot . “ And it’s not funny at all Daehyun!” Baekhyun crossed his arms and huffed loudly. I put on my best pout on display and tighten my arms around him. “ I knowwww.. And I’m so so so so soweyyyyyy. Can you forgive this poor busan boy? Hermmm?” Hearing my words, Baekhyun uncrossed his arms and pinched lightly ( repeatedly ) my arms which still hooked around his waist. “ No, you’re being too much. I hate it. “ Knowing Baekhyun too well make me know that the tone that he used meant that he’s not mad anymore. Just sulking because of my behaviour.

A smirk appeared on my face. Baekhyun being like this is so adorable that it make me unconsciously squish him too tight in my embrace. “ But, this poor busan boy need your forgiveness. Or it gonna die… Please pweasee pweaseee cute lil puppy…” Using his nickname in this type of situation can be so useful. Always. I pressed my lips on his neck repeatedly when he still did not answer me. He giggled loudly and tried to untangle my arms. “ Dae.Daeeehyun… Hahahahaha.. Sto-stop i-it.” Being the evil one in this relationship, I keep on placing kisses on his neck. “ Not until you forgive me.”, I said. Baekhyun gave up and, “ Okay okay.. Apology accepted.” He said while breathing heavily. Laughing too much while being tickled can get us in breathless state.

 

Stopping my action, I grabbed his chin and look at his eyes. What a pretty eyes. Cute lil nose, tempting cute lil lips. What an angel I got as my boyfriend. I smiled sweetly at him and apologize again while looking directly into his eyes. “ I’m sorry Baekkie-ah. I just want to tease you. Didn’t know it would come in this way. “ I sighed and look away from him. Avoiding his gaze. “ How stupid I am. Teasing you too much until this thing happened. Stupid Daehyun, stupid Daehyun, stupid stupid..” Slapping my face lightly, I mumbled out and bashing my ownself. Guess I’m really stupid, hurting the love of my life like this. A hands grabbed my wrists, stopping me from putting any injury on my precious face ( read Daehyun ).

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I grabbed Daehyun’s wrists, preventing him from continuing hurting himself. Aigoo this guy, how can I stay mad at him when he act this way. Guiding his hands, I placed it around my waist. Signalling him to hold me. Wrapping my arms around his neck while gazing directly into his eyes, I whispered sweetly toward him “ Daehyun, I accept your apologize. But, don’t do it again and don’t hurt yourself. “

Daehyun whined and look away from me.

“ I do deserve being hurt like this. Being so dumb for hurting the love of my life.” I smiled and pecked on his forehead. “ I know, but don’t ever do it again. “ Daehyun put on his stupid grin and dived onto my chest. “ Ermmm, I promise ma puppy.“ Returning his hug, I sighed and closed my eyes. Few minutes later, I tried to break free from his hug but failed to do so.

“ Daehyun, we need to continue our study. “ He whined loudly and tighten his hug.

“ Can’t we just stay like this Baekhyun-ah?” Typical Daehyun, being clingy as always. But, no. not this time Daehyun. “ Jung Daehyun!” Daehyun pouted heavily,

“ Arasseo arasseo. Meanie Baekkie.”

With a heavy heart, he unwrapped his arms from my waist. I smiled and pecked on both of his cheeks, which make him widened his eyes. He gasped dramatically and palmed his cheeks, “ Haaaa… What was that for?” . Pinching his cheeks, I giggled out while mumbling “ For being such a cute busan boy.” Daehyun grinned happily, showing his gummy. I was about to tease Daehyun for making that gummy smile when the bell of Daehyun’s house rang suddenly.

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Ding dong . The bell of my house rang suddenly, cutting my sweet moment with Baekhyun. I groaned loudly, what a nice timing who ever that person was for being such a nice er. Baekhyun looked at me with his questioning eyes, giving that ‘who-is-it?’ kind of eyes. I shrugged my shoulders, don’t have any idea who that person ringing the bell.

The both of us stand up and I walked toward the door. I opened the door slowly and peaked out my head. Standing infront of my door was a guy, a freaking tall guy actually. He smiled and kept on trying to look behind me. Clearing my throat, I looked at him curiously and asked “ Anything that I can help?”. That guy kind of startled hearing my sudden question and brought his gaze back at me.

“ Ermm, sorry for disturbing but I’m looking for Baekhyun. I went to his house but his mom said that he went here. So, is Baekhyunnie here?”

Hearing Baekhyun name, I raised my eyebrow. Baekhyun? My Baekkie? Why is he looking for my Baekkie? I scanned that guy up and down. Who is he actually, ehh? I was about to ask him that when suddenly a hand from behind push me aside.

“ Chanyeol?” Came a voice from no other but Baekhyun. Wait, he know this guy.

” Ohh Baek. Here you are.” That Chanyeol guy replied, with a stupid grin plastered on his face. Baekhyun screamed happily and hug Chanyeol. Baekhyun hug other guy INFRONT OF ME. And the most tragic was, that Chanyeol guy has the nerve to put his arms around Baekhyun. Trying to calm down, I took a deep breath and pulled them apart.

I stood infront of Baekhyun and gave my best glare toward Chanyeol. He puts up both of his hands, in a surrender gesture. Even in this situation, Chanyeol keep on smiling.

”Baek-ah, did your boyfriend know about me?” Came a question from him. Boyfriend? Wait, does this means that he know that I’m Baekhyun’s boyfriend? And most important, what is he doing at here? Looking for my Baek. I tilted my head to the left and crossed my arms.

“ What the heck are you doing at here?” I said which caused Chanyeol to pout and make a puppy eyes (which is 100% not cute, not even a bit), “ Ahhhh, why are you so mean?” while stomping his legs like a lil kid. What the ?? Getting startled by Chanyeol behaviour, I didn’t realize that Baekhyun had come out from behind me. He giggled and reached out his right hand to hold Chanyeol wrist.

“ Stop acting like a lil kid. Let’s get in.” he said while dragging Chanyeol inside my house. I looked at them with confusion written all over my face. Wait, that’s my house. As I was about to point that out, Baekhyun suddenly gave me a deathly glare which make me to just shut my mouth.

The both of them went inside my house leaving me alone. I pouted thinking how could Baekhyun left me, his one and only boyfriend alone (a/n : and plus outside of your house Daehyun ssi). Kicking the invisible dust on my doorstep, I stomped my feet heavily and walked inside. Who knows what would he do with that Chanyeol guy, not that I didn’t believe in Baekhyun loyalty. Walking toward the living room, I saw the both of them were enjoying their moment, giggling together which I didn’t know about what and most important without me.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I dragged Chanyeol inside the house by his wrist. Chanyeol with his childish behaviour can be so troublesome sometimes. Bringing him toward the living room, I gaze toward Chanyeol when he laughed loudly.

“ What’s so funny?” Raising my eyebrow because of curiosity, I slapped his left arm, trying to grab his attention. His laugh died down, just a lil giggle can be heard. He took a deep breath while me standing still waiting for his recovery.

“ Nothing. Just thinking how can you just left your boyfriend outside.” He mumbled out while settled down his on the white sofa. I widened my eyes, “ Ohhh, just let him be.” I giggled out thinking that maybe leaving Daehyun outside can be some kind of punishment for teasing me just now. Sitting down beside Chanyeol, I ask him the reason he was looking for me. Laughing at our conversation, I felt a pair of eyes was watching my every movement. I know who it was without turning my head. Obviously that pair of eyes belong to Daehyun. The real owner of this house that being abandoned just now. Realising Daehyun presence, Chanyeol stood up and bowed.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Chanyeol. I’m so sorry for disturbing and went inside your house without your permission.”

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Bewildered because of the sudden apologise from Chanyeol, I let out my awkward smile. “ Ahh, it’s okay. Well, it’s not your fault since you’re being dragged by Baekhyun just now. And I’m Daehyun,”

“ I know. Baekhyunnie always talk about you even though I didn’t know who’s this Daehyun guy that he talk about.” Chanyeol grinned happily. Hearing that Baekhyun always talk about me, I turned my head toward Baekhyun direction and saw that there was a shade of pink colouring his cheeks.

Sitting on the sofa infront of them, I observe the closeness between the both of them. Well, too close for my liking. Letting out a sigh, I picked up my book that had been abandoned on the table. “ Baekhyun-ah, help me in this question.” I said while pointing to the mathematics problem. Not that I can’t answer it, but having Baekhyun attention is my priority right now.

Looking at me with his confused face, he took that book from my hand and scanned the questions. Chanyeol put his face closer to Baekhyun, as he want to look at the questions too. my hands, I bite down my lower lip trying to calm down myself. Calm down Daehyun-ah, remember that jealous is not cool. Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes which I didn’t know when it was being closed. Baekhyun looked worried looking at my action.

“ Daehyun-ah, you’re okay?”

I smiled sweetly at him,

“ I’m fine Baekkie-ah.”

Eyes still full of concern, he jutted down his lower lip. I smiled my most assuring smile, indicate that I’m totally fine. Letting out a sigh, he put the book on the table and grabbed his pencil. “I’ll show the way to solve it twice. Then, the rest question you need to do it by yourself. So that I know whether you understand or not. Is that okay?” Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at me, waiting for my respond. I nodded my head and concentrate in his elaboration.

All the time, I tried my best not to strangle Chanyeol with my hands. How can the both of them just enjoy each other company, and totally forget about my existence. Especially Baekhyun, my own boyfriend, didn’t even spare a glance toward me once he finish explaining. Ouchhhh, that really totally and damn hurt. My poor lil heart. Did he really forget about this boyfriend of his?

Losing my concentration in solving the problem, I glanced toward the both of them. Sitting crossed legs, facing each other make the jealousy in my heart keep on growing each second. Are friend usually having conversation like this? I gasped as I realise something. Are they really friend? But, Chanyeol didn’t introduce himself as Baekhyun’s friend just now. Plus Baekhyun never talk about this friend of him. And the way he gaze at Baekhyun, it’s not like a friend admiring his friend, but more like a gaze of a lover.

Bringing my gaze back at my book, I realise that I need to catch Baekhyun attention back at me. With a whinny voice, I tried my best to be an attention seeker at this moment. “Baekhyun-ahhhhh.” Cutting down their conversation, Baekhyun glanced at me. “ Yes Daehyun?” Assa, finally Baekhyun eyes on me again. With a stupid grin plastered on my face, I told him the problem I face. “ Did you get it?” Amaze by his beauty, I grinned happily like a stupid person. “ Daehyun.” “ Huhhh.” Falling down from my cloud nine, I scratched my head pretending innocent.

“Do you get what I said just now?” Looking down at my book, there’s Baekhyun hand written in there. “ Oh. Ohhhh. Yeah yeah.” After my not so convincing answer, he went back to Chanyeol who’s busy watching us. He just left me. I grabbed the book harshly, and answer all the mathematics problem. It’s not that I didn’t know how to solve the questions. It’s just that I want his attention on me only. With a jutted lips, I write down the mathematics equation to solve the problem. In just a few minutes, I managed to solve all of the questions. Which by the way, surprised my own self too. Gazing at the both of them again, I glared deathly at Chanyeol. How could he just snatched Baekhyun attention from me?

“Done.” I stated with a monotone voice. Baekhyun looked at me with his confuse face. What? I’m not that dumb eyyy.

“ Really Daehyun?” he took the book and read my anwered. With eyes getting big, as big as an owl, he gaze at me with question written all over his face. “ How did you do these? Didn’t you ask me how to solve this question just now? I mean the way to solve it.” I shrugged my shoulder and glared at Chanyeol, whom right now whispering something at Baekhyun ear. And plus, too close for my liking. I was about to yell toward Chanyeol when suddenly Baekhyun blushed and slapped Chanyeol on his arm. What is it? What is it? And why did Baekhyun getting so red right now?

 

-FAST FORWARD-

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“Bye Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol wave his hand. The both of us watched Chanyeol’s car leaving. “ Huhhh.” A sigh came from Baekhyun. Setting my eyes on him, I patted his head lovingly.

“ Tired?”

“ Ermm.”

I bring his body closer toward me.

"Let’s bring you home then.”

We walked toward Baekhyun’s house, which thankfully located in front of my house. The both of us walk in silence. Well, it’s not usually like this. Usually, Baekhyun would be the one that do the talking between us. But not now, it’s too quiet that it’s kind of scary. Gazing at his face, it’s kind of look like he’s blushing right now.

Well, that’s totally make me felt curious of the thing that Chanyeol whisper to him before this. Did Chanyeol trying to hit on him? Is that it?

“…hyun? Daehyun, hey, you hear me?”

Being pulled out from my thought, I stared at Baekhyun’s face – looking confuse.

Scanning our surrounding, I saw that we’re infront of Baekhyun’s house- exactly infront of the gate. “Daehyun.” I bring my gaze back at him. “I’ll get inside now.” 

“Ey, wait.”

I grabbed his hand, preventing him from leaving me. He tilted his head to the left side, “ Anything Daehyun?” Bringing my gaze to my hand which holding Baekhyun’s hand, I tried my best to surpass my jealousy- yeah yeah I admit it. I’m jealous with the bond between the two of them.

“ Ermm, are you hungry?” I said while my hands intertwined itself with his beautiful hands. I heard chuckled came out from his mouth. “ Daehyun, we’re just finish having dinner at your house just now. Of course I’m not hungry.” Baekhyun tighten his grip on my hands.

“ What is it ermm? Daehyun?” Sighing heavily, I shake my head “ It’s nothing.”

“ Daehyun.”

 

No one’s POV

 

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun face, making Yifan to look at him. “ Is it about Chanyeol?” Hearing that name, Daehyun eyes look everywhere except Baekhyun.

“Daehyun, look at me.” Daehyun tried his best to ignore Baekhyun, but not when Baekhyun start to being so cute infront of him. Pouting his lips heavily, he called out Daehyun name in the way he know Daehyun would definitely gave in.

“Daeeehyunnieeee, pwease look at me.” Daehyun groaned with his eyes closed, Baekhyun being like this is a totally knocked out for Daehyun. He brought his gaze toward Baekhyun,

“It’s about Chanyeol isn’t?” there he go again, saying that name which bring back the jealousy inside Daehyun. “Do you like him?”, came a question from Daehyun, which is by the way too ststraight-forward.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, “Like? Who? Chanyeol? Are busan boy being jealous right now eyyy?” Daehyun frowned, “Yeah Chanyeol. Why? Is there anybody else? And being jealous is a must in this situation Baek. You hurted my heart.” Hearing that, Baekhyun eyes became wide, ; jealous and Daehyun kind of a weird combination sometimes, but just put that aside for now.

“What? No, there’s no one. And Chanyeol, of course I like him.”

“What?” Daehyun said, while making that ugly face.

Baekhyun giggle seeing Daehyun making that face, priceless. He pinched both of Daehyun fluffy cheeks, with his face keeping that happy smile, “Of course I like him Daehyun. He’s my cousin.” With his left eyebrow raised, “Cousin?” Baekhyun giggle and nodded his head.

“ Ermm. Cousin.“

“ But, the way he look at you, kind of-“

“What? Like he love me?” Daehyun groaned, he really doesn’t like the idea of Chanyeol loving his Baek.

“Daehyun, he just did that to tease you. It’s not like he got any feeling toward me. And plus he got a boyfriend already.”

“ Boyfriend?”

“ Yup, Youngjae, Chanyeol’s boyfriend.”

With his eyes becoming as big as an owl eyes, “Youngjae? Yoo Youngjae?” Baekhyun laughed loudly, seems like Youngjae never introduce Chanyeol to anyone, well Youngjae can be so possessive sometime.

“ Ermm, Yoo Youngjae. Your bestfriend and closest brother. Guess he never let you guys to meet him.” Daehyun think back about his thought toward Chanyeol. Looking at the positive way, Chanyeol indeed manage to make Daehyun jealous seeing the closeness between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But wait, if they are cousin then why did Baekhyun blushed after that yoda guy whispering something at him.

Daehyun squinted his eyes toward Baekhyun, making him to feel uncomfortable.

“ Yes?”

“ What did Chanyeol whisper to you just now? That it make you blush.” Baekhyun avoid looking at Daehyun while that blush appear again on his face. “ It’s nothing.”

“ Baekkk.” Daehyun said with a teasing in his tone. Baekhyun unable to control his shyness anymore, he pecked on Daehyun lips and run toward the door of his house. With his hand on the door handle, he turned back toward Daehyun who’s still shock from that sudden kiss.

“ Chanyeol said that he want to see how I look like being under your body.” Baekhyun said and get inside the house quickly before Daehyun can answer him.

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Chanyeol said what? That yoda, how can he just said something openly toward my Baek. I sighed, well Chanyeol it’s not just you the one that want to know how Baekhyun look like when he’s underneath me. Me, myself wanna see it too huhuhu.

Feeling a vibration coming from my phone, I took it out from my pocket and slide the screen to open the new message which is from my lil puppy.

‘ Goodnight Daehyun-ah. Have a nice dream. Kiss kiss muah muah hehehe. I love you. Always. And kekeke didn’t know that the word jealous do exist in your dictionary Busan Boy. Hahahahaha.’

This kid, how can he still being cute when he’s already a grown up young man. Thinking about that last statement, I grinned happily “ Guess it does exist now, being jealous when that thing involving you Baekkie-ah” I whispered to my own self. Walking back to my own house, I replied the love of my life a goodnight and sweet dream. And not forgetting to write I love him too. Being a couple with Baekhyun totally make me a new person. The person that me, my own self didn’t know ever exist. The power of love surely will change someone from being as cold as ice to a warm-hearted man. I put back my phone in my pocket and open the door of my house. Eyyy, okay sure, let’s just add jealous to my-dictionary-list now.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.” Byun Baekhyun