Behind the Scene

Behind the Scenes

"Your forms are done, Miss Izumi." Said the assistant principal. "Welcome to Hariki Middle!"

I look at the principal in the eye. Unable to say anything, Instead, I just nod and smile

"Here's your schedule, Please report to Study Hall now" The assistant principal says as she hands me my schedule.

I grab my schedule and bow. I walk out of the room into the hallway. It's always so diffcult to get use to a new school... Oh god. I better start walking if I don't wantto be late. As I walk up and down the stairs, looking for my class, I saw alot of people. They just kept staring at me. Is it that rare to see a new person in this school?

"Hey there, Cutie" I heard a voice.

My eyes wilden at the sight of of the voice, I turn around, And I saw a boy, Cute boy with blond hair, brown eyes, and really tall.

"I can tell your New, Barely any transfers get here, you know. Anyways, let me see your schedule." He said as he holds his hands out.

I hand him my schedule, and  just stared at the ground.

"What the.... You literally have every single class with me, except P.E." He laughed "Let me show you to study hall."

I follow the boy around, Soundless, As he blabbers on about the school, his friends, and i just tuned him out, literally.

"You don't talk much, Do you?" He asked

I nod my head.

We finally arrive at the classroom. When he holds out his hand. "Yuki, Yuki Hanatori, Whats your name?"

"H-Haruke I-izumi" I stammered

"Well, Nice to meet your, Izumi-chan" He said as he takes my hand and kisses it. I hear gaspes, and I turn red. "Welcome to Hariki Middle, I hope we can be friends."

Oh god...... Not again.....

After school ends, I'm dazed. I don't even know that guy. Instead of daydreaming, I grab my phone and call my manager.

"NINA!" My manager yells "When are you going to arrive at the studio, There are alot of directors who wants to meet you."

"I'm almost there, Sheesh...." I said

Surprised I talk? Well... Looks like I have explaining to do. Haruke Izumi is pretty much no more then an alias. I'm actually a actor who earns alot of money, Since I really dont want ot be homeschooled. I decided to go to middle school, with an alias. How stupid!

I walked through the studio. I change back into my normal clothes, Expensive designer jeans and shirts, and a American Abercrombie jacket. I have to dress nice for those producers. Ugh.

My manager pulls me aside. "The directors have a son your age, So please be polite, PLEASE!"

I roll my eyes. "Remind me, when wasn't I?" I replied

I walk through the door, and saw the director.

"Hello, Ms. Mizuki." The director says " I have a son your age, I would like him to be an actor one day too, do you mind waiting?"

I smile at the director. "Of course not."

"Hey Dad, I'm coming out." I hear a voice, that sounds so familiar.

As I sat down, I heard a voice. "Izumi-San?!"

I froze. Oh no....

As I turn around... "YUKI HANATORI?!"

Oh, God. Can my life get ANY WORSE?!!!