My Daddy Is Sehun!

Working With Daddy Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shine through the window directly at Sehun whose getting uncomfortable at the brightness. Stretching his longs arms and legs trying to reach for a familiar scent but receive none.

"Oh right." Sehun mumbled as he suddenly remember that his wife told him she has to leave to busan for a business conference and has left last night.

Taking his phone from the bedside table to look if his wife has leave him any message. Upon seeing afew message telling him to take good care of their 2 years old daughter makes him smile.

Getting up from the bed walk over to their daughter's room to see the little girl sprawl over her bed still sleeping soundly. 

Sehun then wash up before heading over to the kitchen to get some coffee starting his day. 

Just then, his manager texted him telling him to get ready for dance practice and will here to fetch him in 30 minutes time.

 

"Jungie time to wake up and get ready." Sehun softly cooed caressing his daughter messy bed hair.

EunJung whine not wanting to get up leaving her father no choice but to carry her to the bathroom to get ready.

Changing her clothes, wash her face and tie up her hair into a ponytail then carry her out to the kitchen to get his daughter cereal for breakfast.

"Omma?" EunJung asks looking at her father whose feeding her.

"You miss omma? Omma has to work she will be back by tonight." Sehun reassure.

EunJung pout not being able to see her mother, Sehun smile at her knowing how much his daughter is attach to his wife and him.

After breakfast, Sehun pack his bagpack and make sure to get EunJung's items before heading out of the apartment to the carpark where his manager is.

 

Arriving at SM dance studio where s are already there doing some stretching when he walk in with EunJung in his arms.

"Our little princess Jungie is here." Chanyeol greeted EunJung whose happy to see her uncles.

"You are getting prettier and prettier just like your omma." Kai said touching her cheek.

"Annyeong Jungie, remember me Chen samchon?" Chen greeted the girl.

Seeing how shy his daughter become, Sehun couldnt help but give her a peck on her cheek.

"Sowon is out for work?" Suho asks the maknae.

"Yeah. Getta take care of my princess for today till Sowon is back from work." Sehun reply.

The EXO members crowd around EunJung whose sitting on Sehun's lap, settling his bag down on the couch rest for awhile before he has to practice with s.

 

EunJung familarise her surrounding looking around before opening up to the EXO stylists and managers .

From the mirror, Sehun could see his daughter playing happily and laughing with his stylists and managers.

When the music start playing, EunJung squeals and jump feeling excited at the sound of her father's group music is playing through the loud speakers.

Running to the table to grab Sehun's phone as she swipe the screen to the left changing it to the camera videoing her dad and her uncles dancing. She also can be seen dancing from the video.

As time start going by, EunJung start to feel bored without her father, uncles, the stylists and managers noticing, she slip out of the room still holding onto her father's phone started running around the SM building.

Being a smart girl just like her parents, she went down to the cafe area hoping to get some food for herself and her father.

The cafe lady recognise the little girl, giving her one free cake and two free drinks. EunJung thank that lady in her cute voice before heading up to the practice room.

 

"Hey little girl you are not suppose to be up here. You have to go down where the other fans are." The new SM bodyguard, Jisung said strictly not knowing that she is Sehun's daughter, looking at EunJung whose frightened at his tall height.

"Appa appa." EunJung said pointing at the practice room where her father is in.

"Your dad must be downstairs waiting for you. I will bring you down." He said.

"ANDWAE." EunJung scream when he started pulling her to the lift.

The cake and drinks drop when she was pulled by Jisung. EunJung started crying loudly when her food and drinks dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter