chapter 15

VICTIM ➣ KSJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in my room texting and calling Yoongi my mother walks into my room asking me to come to talk with her and my father. I follow her downstairs, the feeling I might have done something wrong floats around in my head; I start to think up something I might have done.

Nothing.

We all sit at the table I watch as my father sighs and my mother trying to keep her composure. Is she going to cry? I look back and forth between the two and just seeing the expressions on their face makes my heart race in fear.

My father begins to talk about life and how things don't go as planned, I nod not understanding what he means. My mom chimes in saying Yoongi's name, her voice cracks and she begins to cry leans on my father's shoulder.

He looks over at me with sorrow in his eyes as he whispers the words "He's gone." It replays in my mind like a broken record. I don't know what to think as I sit there staring blankly at the two.

Then it hits me.

•.•.•.•.•  

I sit at the table as my friends talk about Yoongi and what happened, they continue to cry and talk about how he was a great guy. I leave the table and go to the bathroom I intake a sharp breath as I pace around the room.

I walk over to the mirror taking a look at myself unamused as I see my puffy and bloodshot red eyes. Nothing but guilt and regret floods over me, my parents tried to convince me that it's not my fault and there's nothing I could do,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter