I Love You

I Want You To Know That I Love You

 

They were looking at each other in silence. U-kwon couldn't believe what he had heard. She wanted to break up? Why?

"YuKwon... It's over" she said once more and turned away, starting to leave.

"Wait! Please, give me one more chance!" he pleaded as he followed her.

HaNa stopped.

"YuKwon." The boy stopped and looked at her back side.

"I don't love you anymore" she then said. U-kwon felt his heart break and his breathing hitched when he heard those words. He didn't want to hear those words. But she left before he could say anything, leaving him at the river, all alone in the dark winter night.

~

U-kwon was laying on his bed, staring at a picture of her. He had walked home in a painfully slow pace and came home, shaking of the cold. Minhyuk had forced him into bed, under covers and had made U-kwon put on a pair of extra socks.

U-kwon thought about everything he had done for her. He had quit drinking and matched himself to her as much as he possibly could.And then she came and told him that he had to forget her and she didn't love him anymore. How could she? He sighed and threw the picture away from himself and down on the floor.

He turned towards the wall and teared. He felt himself shake as the tears flooded his cheeks and he hicupped while crying. He didn't hear the door open or Minhyuk coming in, only did he notice the other boy as he climbed into his bed and hugged him. 

U-kwon hugged Minhyuk and cried. He had loved HaNa alot and Minhyuk could understand why he was crying. He had seen how U-kwon changed into who he now is with the help of HaNa. 

Minhyuk comforted his friend and heard how the other male's cries slowly faded and were replaced by a soft and even breathing. 

Minhyuk looked down on the face of the other. Dried tears and flushed cheeks were the only evidence of that the other had been crying.

~

U-kwon was sitting on the couch of the dorm, just staring at the floor. These last days he had been like in another world, not being able to concentrate and he just wanted to be alone. 

He held up the picture of himself and her, held an lighter under it and lit it. He watched the photo curmble up and burn, slowly her smiling face disappearing and leaving himself there. He sighed and shook his head and laid down on the couch.

"Oh, Hyung, are you coming with us?" P.O asked and looked at U-kwon who was laying down on the couch.

"Where?" U-kwon asked, looking up at the maknae.

"We're going out to eat" The youngest said, with a concerned expression.

"I'm not hungry" U-kwon said and looked down at the floor. Jaehyo walked in to the livingroom.

"Okay." P.O said and turned, Jaehyo looked at the Maknae who just shook his head.

"U-kwon-ah" Jaehyo said as he sat down beside the man.

"Are you sure you're not coming. You have to eat" the older said and put his hand on U-kwon's shoulder. U-kwon only shook his head and turned toward the other side of the couch. 

Jaehyo sighed and stood up. "Okay, but we'll bring you something to eat""Is it only me or does it smell burnt in here?" Kyung asked and Zico pushed the blackhaired man out from the dorm. 

~

U-kwon was once again laying in his bed after practice, the bed had actually become a place where he would be found if they wouldn't be practicing.

He could hear the others starting to get louder in the livingroom but didn't care. He turned toward the wall and closed his eyes.

"U-kwon Oppa" he heard all of a sudden and felt someone slightly shaking his shoulder. He turned his head and saw a girl stand behind him, one he hadn't seen for a long time.

"SooHee" he said quietly and sat up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked and climbed down from the top bunk and hugged his friend.

"I am in Seoul now so I thought about stopping by and see how you're doing" she said and smiled. She was one of U-kwon's friend's from his home town Suwon. 

SooHee looked at U-kwon, he had grown more handsome but there was something missing, his smile wasn't on his face. 

"Has something happened?" she said and looked at her friend with concern. He looked at her and sighed.

He sat down on the buttom bunk, Kyung's bed and told her everything about HaNa. 

"Oh Yukwon!" SooHee said and hugged him and felt him hugging back.

"She doesn't know what she's missing" she said and his cheek.

U-kwon looked up at SooHee and smiled.

~

Block B was preforming on Music Bank and SooHee was standing in the crowd watching. She could feel the excitment from the fans and smiled. 

Her oppa had made it big, like he always wanted to. 

As the lights dimmed and the music started she looked over to the stage. She saw U-kwon on stage with the rest of the group and smiled. He seemed happier now then he did the last week.

U-kwon was moving with the music and it looked amazing, as always. 

~

Weeks passed, SooHee had moved into her new apartment, just a couple blocks away from Block B's dorm. She would sometimes go out for a coffe at night time with U-kwon and they would spend hours just talking. 

SooHee herself felt happy of the fact that there was atleast someone she knew in Seoul.

U-kwon had become happier after the arrival of SooHee and was enjoying his life again, but he still hadn't forgotten about HaNa. In his sleep he would sometimes have dreams about her and would wake up crying. 

This night was like all those before. U-kwon was sitting in a corner of the café with SooHee. She looked really tired but still she insited on going to the café. U-kwon was worried about her and had assured her that they didn't need to go out, but she still insisted. 

SooHee covered her moth with her hand as a yawn escaped her lips. 

"SooHee-ah" U-kwon said and smiled slightly. She looked at him with her tired eyes.

"You should sleep more" he said and SooHee hit him lightly.

"You're the one who should sleep more" She said and his cheek. "You're looking paler everyday" she said and gave him a sad smile. 

"It's kind of hard to sleep well in our dorm. The guys are getting up at 5 already." he said and shook his head.

"Then come sleep at my place" SooHee said and smiled.

"What?" 

"You heard me. Come sleep at my place."

"Really?" 

"Yeah." 

U-kwon thought about it. If he slept at her place, atleast he would get some decent sleep in the morning.

"Alright, but I'll just have to go to the dorm to get some clothes first" he said and smiled.

"Okay, I'll wait here" SooHee said smiling as U-kwon stood up and left the café.

~

"Oh, Hyung! You're home earlier than usual!" P.O said as U-kwon stepped inside the dorm. 

"Ah, Yeah..." U-kwon said as he made his way into the bedroom and packed his back pack with clean clothes and other necessities.

"Hyung, where are you going?" The maknae asked as U-kwon walked out to the livingroom.

"I'm sleeping at SooHee's place tonight" U-kwon said and in that second he had 6 pair of eyes set on him.

"Someone's getting laid tonight" Kyung said and laughed slightly.

"Aniyo!" U-kwon said as he pulled on his shoes.

"Yah, don't deny it! She is good looking!" Minhyuk said and was hit in the head by a flying sneaker.

"You're not allowed to say things like that!" U-kwon yelled at the man he had just thrown a sneaker at.

Minhyuk rubbed his head and smiled. It was so obvious that the red head was falling for SooHee.

~

U-kwon stepped into the café and SooHee looked up at him smiling.

"Ready to go?" She said and U-kwon nodded. 

She got up and they walked out of the café and towards SooHee's apartment.

~

U-kwon was sitting on the couch in SooHee's apartment, it was small, but decent to live alone in. There was a livingroom, which was connected with the kitchen, one bedroom and a toilet with a shower. 

They were sitting in the livingroom, watching the TV. 

SooHee stood up and went into her bed room and came out a couple of minutes later.

"I thought I'd get your pillows and such before we both fall asleep" she said smiling and put down the pillows and comforter on the couch beside him.

"Thanks" U-kwon said and organized the couch so that it would be easier for him to sleep.

He laid down under the comforter and could slowly feel sleep taking over him. He closed his eyes for just one second and was asleep in just minutes. 

"U-kwon?" SooHee asked as she turned of the TV. She turned to look at him, to find him fast asleep. 

"U-kwon..." she said then quietly, almost a whisper.

"I know you won't hear me but... I just want to say this to you, it doesn't matter if you hear me or not. I...I love you" she said as she sat down beside the couch on the floor. She let her fingers move the red hair out of his face and she smiled. He looked to peaceful.

"U-kwon, I love you. I know it sounds silly, but I really do. I don't know if you feel the same way and I don't think I'll ever find out. But I just needed to get this of my chest. I hope you'll get a nice life with Block B and that you'll find someone who loves you as much as I do." SooHee smiled and pecked his lips before she stood up to leave but was stopped as something, or more specifically, someone held her wrist to prevent her from leaving. 

She froze and looked at U-kwon to find him, holding her hand, still laying down on the couch. She blushed and looked at the floor, finding it extremely intresting right now.

"SooHee..." U-kwon said as he tugged at her hand to get her closer to him. She followed and was standing by the couch, still staring at the floor. 

U-kwon sat up in the couch and looked at SooHee. He saw her staring at the floor and smiled a little before he postioned himself in her field of vision. He saw her eyes widen and then look away.

"I heard everything you said" he said quietly and stood up. SooHee was now standing with her backside facing him, afraid of what he would say.

She felt him put his hand on her shoulder and turn her towards him.

He put his hand under her chin and lift her head towards him. He leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips. 

SooHee felt her cheeks flush and she pulled away.

U-kwon looked at her, a little sad.

"Was it that bad?" he asked and SooHee looked at him, panic-strucken.

"No! Wait- I mean...No, it wasn't" she said and looked away from him. She was so embarassed right now.

"Then you don't mind me doing it again?" U-kwon asked with a smirk on his face.

SooHee stayed silent for a while and then she shook her head. U-kwon smiled and kissed SooHee once again and this time she didn't pull away.