mid summer like no other

mid summer like no other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was at the start of summer in June when Lisa decided to travel from Thailand to Spain, so she can visit her friend Roseanne who was from Australia but decided it was the time to try a new environment and a way of living in Spain. Getting used to the culture she's more comfortable living there now. She's currently at Barcelona living in those houses that are face to face and has a small balcony which Lisa is sure some people use it as a way to court people or stare very creepily at people's houses but ofcourse as a traveler she thought it was cute and its very unique. 

 

"Why Barcelona out of all places?" Lisa blurted out of the blue. They're currently laying in the bed together and trying to get some sleep but usually when friends are like that, they usually get in the position to talk about life, thoughts and aspirations. 

 

"Since when were you actually curious?" Rosé did not use any words to answer Lisa's question, she answered it with the way of laughter.

 

"I am curious. Its not like I don't envy you from living here. Its a pretty place and I wish I could just live here for a change."

 

"You could. You're old enough and I told you to move with me. You're my bestfriend I don't mind that." Rosé mumbled with a soft voice before snoring herself to sleep.

 

Lisa started talking and answering her friend but she noticed that Rosé already has her eyes closed halfway on the conversation. She decided to close her eyes to let herself try to fall asleep. Sadly, she couldn't. She decided to stand up, she went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. She didn't feel like it was time to go back to the bed again so she wanted to waste her time on the small balcony Rosé has. She walked there slowly welcoming the cold summer air that would only occur at noon. The place was quiet since people are in their houses sleeping. Barcelona is in fact a place she fell inlove the moment she saw it, she did not want to go. She closed her eyes and yawned, when she opened her eyes she was startled by the presence of the balcony neighbor Rosé has, well if you call it that. She noticed the other girl is in her deep thoughts, she looks like she's stressed because of not getting any sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter