LAST KISS

LAST KISS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST KISS

 

Never thought we’d had our last kiss

Never imagine we end like this

 

 

DOLCE VITA, SEOUL SOUTH KOREA

11:59 PM

TAEYEON’S POV

 

“Hi! Thank God your here” I said happily after I saw him open the door of his apartment unit. I’m standing in front of him with welcoming façade to ease his tiredness. I suddenly went to hug him enjoying and sniffing his manly scent. “Have you eaten? I cooked for you Ji” I held his hand pulling him inside the kitchen.

 

“No, I’m fine I don’t want to eat”

 

“Okay. just take a shower and we will sleep. I follow you after I finished cleaning the table” I said while I peck his lips but, he pulled me strongly wrapping his arms around my waist deepening the kiss roughly and passionately while his hands are roaming around my body.

 

That night we end up making love until our body gave up due to the extreme exhaustion.

 

 

 

1:58 AM

 

We cuddled up in bed with me on top of him pecking his lips multiples times cause  I missed him so much.

 

“Jiyong,” I said cupping his face

 

“What?”

 

“Do you want a baby?”  He stares at me with a sad look on his face

 

“A baby? He replied uninterested

 

“Yes a baby”

 

“I don’t know” This breaks my heart. Other guys would be in cloud nine if their girlfriend asks this question but with Jiyong it’s different.

 

“Ji, what’s wrong?” I said worriedly. Truth is, he never acts like this. Somethings not right. 

 

“Nothing. Let’s sleep”

 

He must be really tired

 

“I love you” staring deeply into his deep brown eyes. He didn’t reply instead he tucks me in his arms.

 

7:09 AM

 

 

I woke up by the sound of heavy rain outside the Dolce Vita. The temperature is so cold.  As I open my eyes I’m still in his arms. He is awake while staring at me.

 

“Ji you’re awake? I rub my eyes gently “It’s still early let’s sleep more”

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Are you hungry? Should I make some breakfast now?”

 

“No. Listen to me”

 

“What? Do you want to take a shower first?” I said hysterically. I know where this conversation is heading so I want to avoid it as much as possible.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter