Characters

Seven Minutes in Heaven

Characters:

    

2i9Hln-rzkHvxMHjEace4xkwUNL6pBblrRsApZuwNEML_kW6-ZlruZUmS3bTifffxr-sZqFVtGasjdSoMZKYLNAN-fVT_TeaDv-BkyNq-X8wQYDrTznZSCOmBlX33zU92x58NMgF

 

Park Junghwa:

An overbright maknae who is always willing to make a new friend. She is known to have a naturally cute face but struggles with acting out her charming qualities when forced. Her bandmates and friends dote on her and always have fun teasing her the same considering how she is the one with the weakest heart. She is attentive, caring and is always willing to show love and affection whenever it is needed but is sometimes dense to others when it comes to understanding their affections towards her. She is a tidy person but fails at cooking. She loves her sleep and is willing to sleep through anything. She is a person who is represented as a sunflower because she is full of adoration, loyalty, and longevity.

 

 

 

1NFzylO8R3Piz3zhWYtxx4-H5GI9ZsjS35bb0E4qUR7XEJWmyMVo-q19bSUnVhIbgbG3u757mUWEu3cAXmVTsnrY6Q_jkvRad_6cPcdVYu1SuoAaVXcPsOnxQkQb-BvycV2MeMTB

Park Jimin:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

 

A quiet and silent person who many mistake for his show type personality. He is a person who is full of charisma on stage but is also a very attentive person who needs the praises of people to feel he is just as good as the rest. He struggles with his emotions and has trouble sharing it with even the most closest of people. But he is always the first to listen to others when they are in need. He is sweet, kind, caring, and is willing to put others before him. He is also the type to never showcase his true emotions in fear that he might ruin everything and would rather work on the sidelines and is  always on the lookout for someone bright and bubbly who is willing to care and love him as much as he loves the people around him.

 

 

 

There will be many appearences from both full groups of EXID and BTS as will as different celebrities from all over the entertainment business.