.final

To CHY

----------------------------------------------

To CHY

From JTW

----------------------------------------------

Hakyeon looked at the box placed on their communal dining table. Hakyeon was the first up (as usual) and their usually empty dining table (thanks to the ever meticulous Hongbin) had an object on it. A haphazardly wrapped gift. Curious, Hakyeon had picked up the box to examine it, only to have his eyes widen at the scrawled letters on the card attached to the box. Hakyeon couldn't stop the smile spreading onto his face. He chuckled to himself knowing that this was the belated birthday gift that Taekwoon had failed to produce months ago. But Taekwoon being Taekwoon had probably been too busy or too picky and Hakyeon being Hakyeon had been forgiving enough to just forget about it.

Hakyeon skipped to the living room, sinking himself onto the sofa, fumbling the box to look for the tape that held it close. Hakyeon peeled the paper off carefully, wanting to keep the wrapper as a memorabilia. The gift slowly unfolded to reveal itself, a perfume. Hakyeon's smile got wider. He unboxed the perfume and sprayed it onto his wrist, inhaling the scent that reminded him of a field of grass after a rainy day. He loved it.

*******

Taekwoon had waken earlier than his usual time. He was nervous. He had heard Hakyeon's door creaking open and the soft pad of his feet as he moved to the dining room. He would have seen it, wouldn't he? Taekwoon brought the paper he had held in his grasp throughout the night close to his nose and sniffed at it. The scent still lingered on the paper and he worried again if Hakyeon would like it. It had been troublesome to find a gift for Hakyeon. Hakyeon would be the type who would appreciate anything that he received but Taekwoon wanted it to be special. Then one day while he was shopping, he had stumbled upon this perfume that held the scent of grass on a rainy day and he found it so fitting for Hakyeon.

Hakyeon was an unfortunate son of the rain. The Rain would follow him everywhere. But that only meant that the smell of rain would remind him of the tanned man. Just the thought of it made Taekwoon's heart beat faster. No, Taekwoon was not going to go out of his room, even if  he really wanted to see Hakyeon's smile. What if Hakyeon didn't like it? Taekwoon would be so heart broken.

So Taekwoon hid himself in his room, waiting for the time Hakyeon left to scuttle out and to Jellyfish, where he would lock himself in his room to work on his songs.

*******

"Taekwoon, I brought dinner!" Hakyeon chirped, startling Taekwoon from his focus.

"Ah, Hakyeon," Taekwoon glanced at the clock which read 9pm and only then did he feel the hunger in his stomach, "you're my hero," Taekwoon beamed at him, eyeing the plastic bag containing his fuel for the night.

"Let's go have it in the pantry," Hakyeon tugged at Taekwoon's sleeve, trying to pull him up.

Taekwoon frowned. He sniffed at the air before glancing at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiled and and looked curiously at Taekwoon. "Are you…" Taekwoon got up and brought his nose to Hakyeon's neck, inhaling the scent. "Are you wearing my perfume…?" Hakyeon's cheeks turned an adorable shade of red and he nodded, eyes looking up innocently at Taekwoon, "I gave you a perfume, why are you using mine instead?" Taekwoon frowned.

"Well," Hakyeon brought his lips to Taekwoon's ears, "maybe, cause I like smelling like you?" Hakyeon whispered before pulling away, smirking at Taekwoon whose cheeks started heating up. "Don't you like it? That I smell of you?" Hakyeon cocked his head to one side.

"There are other ways of making you smell like me, other than using my perfume," Taekwoon pressed his lips on Hakyeon's lips.

"Oh really?" Hakyeon pulled away to stare into Taekwoon's eyes mischievously, "would you care to teach me, Jung Taekwoon?" Hakyeon's eyes teased Taekwoon.

"With great pleasure," Taekwoon pulled Hakyeon back so their lips locked.

 

(A/N: Happy B'day to the one who dragged me into this k-heaven! Also, go give Scentist a view! Get 7M for Hakyeon's b'day!)