Snippet

Consequences

"Is that a hickey?" Kyulkyung halted in her steps and faced the intruder. There she saw her bestfriend looking at her with narrowed eyes. Kyulkyung gulped not because she is afraid but because she doesn't know what to reply.

"Uhm. Yeah?" Kyulkyung decided to just tell the truth since it's Eunwoo, she could trust her but not with all of the things she needed to keep. 

"From who?" 

"Who what?" 

Eunwoo rolled her eyes. She know better, she know Kyulkyung the best.

"I mean, from who did you get that? Who gave you that mark?" Eunwoo exasperatedly stated. She is beyond annoyed since early morning and Kyulkyung doesn't help. Instead of a formal reply, all she got is a shrug of the shoulders and that's it.

"Ugh! Why are everyone on my sight has hickeys?" Kyulkyung heard Eunwoo but she didn't mind. She doesn't even know herself the reason or to whom she get the hickey from. But to not annoy Eunwoo more, she motioned her friend to sit down beside her, rests her head on kyulkyung's shoulder.

Thump. Thump

"Who else did have a hickey?" 

"My sister has one" Eunwoo replied, voice has a tint of boredom and tiredness. Kyulkyung hummed and nodded and continued to do her work.

"YAH ZHOU JIEQIONG!" Kyulkyung jumped in shock at the latter's sudden outburst.

"What? Are you going to give me a heart attack? Im focusing here" Kyulkyung answered not pleased. Her head is hurting a bit but not that she couldn't manage.

"Is it wrong to ask you to give me some attention?" Kyulkyung silently smiled and squealed. She doesn't know why but she felt it. Beats, so many beats and it's frustating, its too loud.

"Nope. But im doing my assignment. I need to finish this by now" 

"Please? Let's go eat lunch outside" Kyulkyung finally looked at her bestfriend and to her surprise, Eunwoo is looking at her too making them to look at each other's eyes for a minute before Eunwoo spoke.

"Please?" Kyulkyung broke the eye contact since she couldn't handle it.

'Why does it feel so strange now?'

Kyulkyung sighed and nodded at her friend's request, which earned a hug and a kiss on the cheek by Eunwoo.

'I wouldn't mind this beats, it feels good and.....new'

"Leggo!"

--

(A snippet fam. The real moments starts tomorrow)