New

Consequences

They're always together. They have te same music taste. Have the same shoes. Have the same food taste. One would think that all of their decisions would be the same, bet they're wrong. 

Known as PRISTIN on the PLEDIZ UNIVERSITY, people have so many expectations. 

They should be smart

They should be talented

They should be very pretty and presentable

They should have nice boyfriends

That's what other students thinks and expects. The princesses meeting their prince charmings on the same university. A love story like how a cheerleader and a football player should have. A Romeo and Juliet scenario, but none of that are true. Well, for one's mind, it's isn't really important, but to meet people's expectations, they wouldn't hesitate to be greedy and desperate just to have the people's trust, the people's support. 

"Hey, have you heard the new dating issue?" One of the girl's asked her friend. 

"Ah, about the lesbian couple? Isn't that weird?" The other friend answered. 

The girl whose walking by the hallways can't help but to hear what the girls are talking about. She's not deaf neither blind so she could fully see ams understand what they mean.

'Must be Yongsun and Moonbyul sunbaenim' she thought.

"Oh, good morning Kyulkyung-ssi. Have a good day!" She heard the girl who asked the other one, greet her. She smiled and waved too causing the girl to not-so-quietly squeal.

Kyulkyung positively sighed. She is done with her academic projects, she just needs to have her lunch with her friends and she's off to her schedule again.

'When will that schedules end?' 

Just the mere thought of going inside the white walls room causes her mood to drop. She's isn't so fond of that room, she thinks it's too plain and boring.

After another minute of turns, she finally spotted her friends sitting at their group's spot on the cafeteria. No one dares to sit there except them. As usual, the 'daily scene' is happening again.

First, their group members would arrive individually. Then, students would start to form around their table for a couple of minutes until all of them already get satisfied at hearing or seeing them in person. After that, those who have gifts or cards would stay and would talk a bit longer than the rest. Then that's the time they're going to eat, peacefully.

"KYULKYUNG SUNBAENIM IS HERE!" Kyulkyung heard her name and took it as a cue to put on her best commercial smile and went inside the cafeteria keeping her gaze at a certain pink-haired girl. 

A series of 'KYULKYUNG YOU'RE SO PRETTY' and she finally landed on her destination.

"Jieqiong-ah" Her eyebrows furrowed. Their leader's voice doesn't fully register inside her brain. 

'What's with her?'

"Yes unnie?" She asked nonetheless. She respects her unnie too much. She's the one who formed their group nonetheless, the reason they're all here and the reason that the lone KyulWoo tandem had found it's way into another company, a great one.

"Sit down and put your tray first, after that, let's discuss something while were eating" She nodded and took a seat beside the available one into Siyeon's side.

"Why are all of you looks so gloomy?" The chinese asked. She can't handle this kind of atmosphere at all. She remembered their first gloomy atmosphere way back then. When they knew that Minkyung had been dating a douchebag. Yaebin scolded her a lot that it lead them into a 2 weeks fight, but look, they're still here now. Sitting together and feeding each other. If the others don't know better, they'll probably think that MinkYebin is dating like what they thought when they first saw her and Eunwoo together.

"And Nunu-ah, Ms.Park had been asking where you at during the orientation yesterday" she informed her lost bestfriend. She had already asked 2 quetions in a row and what makes it more annoying to her is that, no one is basically lending ears at what she's saying.

"Where are you going after break time during noon Kyul?" Kyulkyung's eyes widened slightly at Minkyung's question. She doesn't have any idea on how and when did they started to observe. Kyulkyung had been going in her schedules for 3 years already and she is yet to discover by her acquaintances and peers, even Eunwoo.

"Are you hiding something from me Nunu-ah? I thought no secrets?" And that's what she doesn't want to see. The image of Eunwoo worrying over her. The image of Eunwoo doubting her and their friendship. She knows it would be called sick if you keeps on imagining things like that but Eunwoo is an exception and it's isn't like she doesn't see Eunwoo travelling into her mind everyday and everynight.

"Im not keeping anything okay? And yes, no secrets" -but there are things that are better be left unsaid. But Kyulkyung didn't say that. Instead, she put on her best reassuring smile that doesn't fail her in comforting her bestfriend like now, who had given her the same crooky smile she always sees for the past 3 years. 

"But, where are you really going Kyulkyung-ah? You always keeps on vanishing every after break time" this time, it's Yaebin who asked.

Kyulkyung looked at her and shrugged before drinking her cherry juice slowly to erase the imaginary lump on .

"Im having schedules. Tutorial schedules in playing my traditional instruments at home" she thought that the first sentence is true, but the second one is purely lie. Her pipa is already broken yesterday, there's no way she'll fly back to China just to get another one. But needless to say, her lie worked.

They're all eating silently when they suddenly started conversing a rather, serious topic.

"What do you think about the new lesbian couple?" Sungyeon asked them which made Kyulkyung ever so slightly choke on her food.

"What about them?" Siyeon asked interested on what the cinnamon is talking about. 

"Well, aren't they weird?" 

"They look good together though" Kyulkyung intervened. She kinda know the couple a bit since she always saw them eating at the garden with theirselves, afraid of other people's judgements, a very relatable reason. 

"Are you sick Jieqong unnie? Are you like them?" Kyla asked. Kyulkyung choked on her water a bit before rolling her eyes.

"Im not sick and most importantly, im not like them. I just think that maybe we need to stop judging them and just mind our own businesses rather than spending our time thinking irrationally about their relationship" 

"Could you just drop this topic?" Eunwoo harshly stopped the both of them. Kyulkyung looked at her and saw her eating slowly. She follow suit and ate in silence before heading to her daily routine again: schedule