Caught!

Caught!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caught!
 

“Chae are you seriously gonna do this?” The tall maknae asked following her companion outside towards the back of the school.

“Of course Tzuyu, bunking lessons is not that big of a deal” Chaeyoung replies waving a lazy hand at the girl.

“Yeah not that big of a deal until our unnies find out” The shorter girl just shrugged as a response. They had walked to a secluded area, so that no one could spot them leaving. Reaching the gate Chaeyoung took off her backpack and flung it over, before turning to Tzuyu. The girl in turn clasped onto her bag giving the shorter girl a glare.

“This is seriously crazy, Jihyo unnie is going to murder us” 

“It’s fine we won’t get caught, we’ll be extra careful” Chaeyoung said trying to reassure her. 

“Why not wait after school, why bunk?” Tzuyu in turn questioned 

“Tsk tsk tsk” Chaeyoung waved her index finger at Tzuyu, shaking her head with a smile.

“Ah sweet young innocent Tzuyu”

“You’re only a few months older than me” said Tzuyu rolling her eyes at the shorter girl. 

“It’s just the thrill of doing something that you’re not meant to do!” Chaeyoung exclaimed arms open wide, trying to hold in her excitement. 

“Yeah well I’m not too excited on getting killed by Jihyo unnie today” Tzuyu said slinging her backpack over her shoulder, Chaeyoung pouted in response.

“Tzuyu please” the little cub whined, but the taller girl wasn’t listening, as she turned around making her way back to the school.

“If we somehow get caught you can blame the whole thing on me!” Chaeyoung blurted out, Tzuyu in response halted turning around slowly.

“You’ll actually take the whole blame?” She asked an amused smile plastered on her face.

“Yes.... I’ll take the whole blame” Chaeyoung said with a sign, but was soon taken back by the sound of Tzuyu laughing.

“What..what’s so funny???” Chae asked as she watched her friend, wipe away a tear from laughing so hard.

“You’re such a dork, taking all the blame” Tzuyu shook her head, the smile still on her face as she made her way back to Chaeyoung.

“School Meal Club forever” she held out her fist waiting for the baby cubs response, the girl in turn was grinning from ear to ear.

“School Meal Club forever!” They fist bumped. 

“Alright let’s get this show on the road” Tzuyu stretched her arms out doing a little warm up before flinging her backpack over the gate, landing quite a distance away. “Uhhh Tzuyu…” hearing her name the latter turned around and raised an eyebrow in question.

“Yeah?” she asked. 

“I-If you’re up for it I was thinking of trying these out today” Tzuyu watched in shock, as Chaeyoung pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket.

“Where on earth did you get that???” Tzuyu questioned grabbing the pack. 

“Some upper classmate let me have them” Chae shrugged as if it wasn’t a big deal. 

“You’re seriously crazy you know that right” 

“Yep so are we gonna do this” she asked

“Well might as well” Tzuyu sighed but couldn’t help but smile again when Chaeyoung hugged her.

Tucking the box of cigarettes into her shirt pocket. Chaeyoung took off her blazer and wrapped it around her waist, so that she could move her arms more freely.
Tzuyu put her hands together and knelt down, giving Chaeyoung a boost as she climbed over the gate. Landing safely on the other side she retrieved her backpack as Tzuyu made her own climb over. Once Tzuyu was safely over, the two girls made their way down the road, remembering to be extra careful. 

 

xXx

 

After around 10 minutes of walking the two made their way into a local park. Tzuyu put her backpack down and sat on the swings, watching Chaeyoung pull out the box of cigarettes again. 
Taking the wrapper off she opened up the box to see 20 perfectly aligned cigarettes.

“You remembered to bring a lighter right?” Tzuyu questioned

“Of course I did” the girl in response threw her backpack at Tzuyu.

“Front pocket” The maknae nodded as she opened Chae’s backpack up, rummaging around for a few seconds, before she found the red lighter. Closing the bag back up, she placed it on the ground and handed the lighter to Chaeyoung.

Lighter now in Chaeyoung’s hand she could feel her heart racing.

“So.... who wants to do the honours?” she asked 

“Well…...it was your idea” Tzuyu replied back a huge smirk on her face, from knowing how nervous her fellow maknae was. 

“Well here goes nothing” placing the cigarette into , she cupped her hand around it blocking the wind from blowing out the flames from the lighter. 

Once done she closed the lighter, and took a hug drag from the cigarette.
Tzuyu sat there in anticipation, eyes wide.
“So! How is it?” She asked eager to try herself.
Chaeyoung’s face contorted, before she exhaled into a fit of coughs.

“What the hell!!! How does anyone like this!?!?” She managed to make out between coughs. Her face scrunched up in disgust as she could still taste it. Tzuyu was trying extra hard to not laugh, but she failed when Chaeyoung made her signature face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter