Final.

Pyromania

The siren sounded at 2 a.m.

The noise blarred throughout the entire fire department causing the tennants of the building to wake up, grumbling as they hurriedly got into their safety suits.None of them complained though, it's their duty after all.

"Hey,Mark maybe next time we'll get you a new suit.You know,one that actually your size",Jaehyun playfully suggests as they hopped in the firetruck.Mark warily looks at his own suit, anyone can see that it's oversized but hey it's not his fault he's growing too slow.Unlike his hyungs,Mark's body is small and he had less muscles than all of them.Many had mistaken him as a scrawny 20 year-old boy but when they saw the boy's speed and fast reflexes they knew he would make a great addition to the fire department and they weren't wrong.

"Leave him alone,Jae.Our Mark needs to look cute.He's the maknae here after all",Johnny teased,eyes glued to the road as he drove the firetruck to a neighborhood area.Mark rolled his eyes, "I'm an adult too you know".

Johnny smirked,"Really?Cause I don't think you've ever been in a relationship before and what 20 year olds can't watch an movie without blushing or running away?".Mark opened his mouth to say something but the words were lost so he closed it back.

Not long after,they arrived only to be met with a scene of a house caught on fire.Neighbours were out and surrounded the house to take a look at the disaster,some were taking pictures and recording it.The firemen had made quick work on getting the family out of the burning house and were spraying water to put out the fire.Mark watched his hyungs handle the hose when suddenly, he felt like being watched.He looked around,the neighbors were still looking at the scene,scared and worried looks.All normal.Except for one.A guy, wearing all black was leisurely eating a lollipop,his eyes were staring straight at Mark's.From the light of the fire,he could see the strangers big eyes and thick lips,which had turned into a smirk. The intense gaze had made Mark frozen in his spot, those eyes had a glint of something he didn't understand as he's unable to look away from it.

"Mark,can you help us with this hose?"

Johnny's voice caught his attention as he turned to him and helped him.He turned at the crowd for a second, expecting the stranger still there but he was gone.Nowhere to be seen.Mark mentally slapped himself for not paying attention to his job as he held the hose in place with his fellow co-workers.

.....

That night,Mark couldn't sleep.He couldn't get the mysterious guy out of his head.There was just something weird about him.How do you stay calm when a neighbour's house had been destroyed by a fire for unknown reasons? And why was he wearing all black? It's like he's a robber or something.Mark's eyes widened.What if he's the one that started the fire?Mark had heard of arsonists before.Did he just made eye contact with a possible criminal? Would that make him a wanted target because he's a witness?

As his head made wild guesses,he suddenly remembered the stranger's eyes.Mark wouldn't deny the fact that he shivered under the man's gaze.Those eyes that rooted him in his spot looked beautiful yet dangerous that couldn't look away.Wait,did he just thought the guy had pretty eyes? Mark facepalmed himself.

.....

The next night, everyone had expected a peaceful night.Unfortunately,their hopes were crushed when the siren,signaling emergencies,had blarred again at 3 a.m.

The firemen had arrived to another house being engulfed in flames.The family were trapped in the house so Mark and Jaehyun had charged into the house to get them out.Mark searched the bedrooms while busily dodging the crumbling ceiling that was starting to collapse.His felt his skin sweat a lot under his safety suit because of the heat.After searching through the last room in the corridor and finding no one,he figured Jaehyun must've gotten them all out.He was gonna head back when a black figure caught his eye.Mark squinted his eyes to see the figure better when a pillar suddenly collapsed on  top of him.He let out a yelp when his body felt numb from the impact.The last thing he remembered was the dark figure standing in front of him and felt a pair of hands picking him up before he out.

.....

Mark woke up to the feeling of something brushing against his hair.It felt comfortable and he unconsciously leaned in more to the touch,eyes still closed.It was only when he heard a deep chuckle that he opened his eyes.​​Wow,he thought when he was met with an undeniablely handsome face staring down at him, smiling affectionately.It was then,Mark realised he was the man staring at him the night before and the fact that he was lying down with his head on this person's lap.He quickly shot up into a sitting position, surprising the other.Mark took in the surroundings, they were in someone's lawn, the house was dark and quiet so the occupants must be sleeping.He turned to look at the stranger beside him who was looking at him amusingly.

Mark put his defences up.For all he knew this guy just kidnapped him from the house. "Who are you?"

The guy puts on a charming smile,"My clients call me Lucas but for you it's Yukhei.Wong Yukhei."

Mark tries to ignore the sudden flatter and frowned when he realised something,"Clients? Wait... the fires.Did you do that?"

Yukhei gave him a proud grin,"Yup".

Oh my God, he's having a conversation with an arsonist.

Both of them stood up.Mark eyed him carefully, "So, what?Are you gonna kill me now?"

Yukhei jutted his lips out,making a (cute) pout. "I just saved your life and that is what you think of me? I expected a thanks and maybe a kiss...",he mumbled the last part out but the other still heard him.Mark looked at him incredulously,his cheeks turning red from Yukhei's words,"W-what? I know you're hot and all but I don't kiss random strangers".

"Did you just say I'm hot?"

"I-er didn't?"

Mark must've look like a tomato by now because Yukhei stepped closer to him,a smirk growing on his lips.Their bodies were only inches apart,Mark could feel the other's warm breath on his face as he stared into Yukhei's brown eyes.

"If you like me then why didn't you just say so.",his voice sounded so deep that Mark felt shivers down his spine.And it didn't help when he felt the other's hand snaking it's way around Mark's waist.He leaned in and Mark squeezed his eyes shut,afraid of what's to come.But nothing did. The hand on his waist also gone.Mark opened his eyes. The guy had stepped back from him.

"Unfortunately,I have to go.How about I take you out sometime? Until then, I'l see you later,Mark", he winked before turning around and jumping off the fence out of the property, leaving Mark wondering how the hell did he know Mark's name.

"Wait.Did he just ask me out?",he said to no one.

That night,Mark dreamt about his meeting with Yukhei.Only this time, the guy had actually kissed him.Mark couldn't remember what else was in his dream but when he woke up he was met with a question from Johnny,who was also his roommate,

"Who's Yukhei?"

Mark's heart stopped.How did he know about Yukhei?" No one."

"Really,cause you were and calling out that name in your sleep so I figured he must be someone you know.",Mark mentally facepalmed himself.Did he really just had a wet dream with someone he just met? "It's nobody.You must've heard the neighbor's voice.",he racked his brain for an answer, trying so hard to keep himself from punching that smirk off Johnny's face.

Suddenly,there was a knock at the door.Imagine Mark's shock when Wong Yukhei was standing there with a charming smile. "Ready for our date?"

They ended up at a local restaurant, taking a table that was a bit secluded from the other tables.Mark took a glance at Yukhei's outfit.A simple black t-shirt that reveals his arm muscles and jeans that hugged his legs.Simple yet he still looked good.

"Hey,so how did you know my name and where I live?",Mark started the conversation.

The other shrugged his shoulders, "I did a little research...and also I've been watching you.I gotta say, I like watching you work in that oversized fireman suit.It's cute, you're cute."

"Um, thanks.But,work? Is that your job?Burning down houses for money?",Mark knows he shouldn't ask but you can't blame him for being curious.

"Not just houses.It could also be company buildings or cars or even schools", the way he casually talks makes Mark wonder how many times he's done it without getting arrested.

"But I wasn't hired on last night."

This got Mark's attention. "Then why'd you do it?"

A small smile grew on Yukhei's face,"Cause that's the only way I get to see you".

"Oh my god, you're crazy"

Yukhei rest his chin on his palms while maintaining eye-contact with Mark,"Only for you,baby".

The two spent the entire day just talking about themselves.Mark now knows that the guy has an obsession towards lighting things on fire.He also is a smooth talker and has a loud laugh.Mark wouldn't admit it but being with Yukhei made him forget about every single problems. The guy was like a walking sunshine,so different than what Mark thought he would was.Mark felt at ease being with him.

They were walking home together.Mark told him that he can walk home by himself but Yukhei insisted to walk him till he gets home safely.They were passing a gas station when Yukhei abruptly stopped in his tracks.Mark wanted to asked what's wrong but the other was looking at the gas station,his breathing heavy.Mark's eyes widened when he understands the situation.

"Yukhei.No.You are not doing what I think you're thinking.".But the other was still staring at the gas station,he couldn't hear anything Mark said.

"It'll explode so big.I just need to light it up-", his sentence was cut short when Mark had place a chaste kiss on his lips, effectively taking his attention.Something ignited in his eyes as he clashed his lips with Mark's. The latter tilted his head to give him more access.Mark could feel the hands on his waist as he deepens the kiss.Both of them parted when they ran out of oxygen.Yukhei smiled triumphantly when he managed to bite Mark's bottom lip, bruising it.Mark smiled back.

They got to Mark's apartment when Yukhei had realised something,"Since we already kissed,does that make us official?"

Mark rolled his eyes at his stupidity,"Of course it does,pabo.And if you start any trouble you won't get any kisses from me for 24 hours."

"No problem"

.....

It was 2 a.m. when he was dragged out of bed ,into his suit and on the firetruck,speeding into the same neighborhood they came last time.When they arrived,the only thing that was on fire was the lawn,the house perfectly fine.Mark remembered the house as the place he first met Yukhei.Mark immediately knew the cause of the fire and facepalmed.Well,at least he only targeted the lawn.Speaking of the lawn,he realised something when the fire was put out.The grass was burnt on specific spots.After a closer look,Mark could make out the letter Y and an M.Between the two letters,a plus symbol and a large line surrounding the three things in the shape of a heart.

.....

"So,did you get my message?",Yukhei asked.

They were cuddling on the sofa in Mark's shared apartment.Johnny was staying at Ten's house for the the week (god knows what he was doing there) so Mark had the whole apartment to himself.

"I did."

"And?"

"And I think it was sweet."

Yukhei smiled fondly at his boyfriend and leaned in to kiss him but Mark put a hand on his chest, keeping the distance,"Not so fast.You broke the rules.I said no trouble but you did it anyways.So no kissing for 24 hours."

Yukhei whined,"But that's like 10 hours left! How do you expect me to survive this?"

Mark smiles playfully, "Deal with it".

For the next 10 hours of the day,Mark had to deal with a sulking Yukhei.He can bet on his life that he'll get bruising lips after these 10 hours and he's looking forward to that.