Chapter 1

The Cons

Dream:

“Are you sure we are going to the ice cream shop? This doesn't seem like the right road.” The 14 year old asked her mom from the back seat of the truck.

 

Both her parents hesitantly look at each as if deciding what to say to their daughter. “We are… taking a different route honey.” Her mother told her.

 

“And what's the rush? Your going faster than most of these other cars,” the young girl paused and turned around to see 4 other trailing behind them, “Well except for those cars.”

 

The two parents laugh nervously trying to think of another lie. “We wanted to get there before there's a huge line to wait in.” Her father finally answers.

 

“So anyway what kind of flavors do you want sweetie?” Her mother changes the subject before any other questions were asked.

 

“I want vanilla,” she looks over to the right side of the car we're her 4 year old sister was, “what flavour do you want Chaeyoung-ah?”

 

The 4 year old looks up at her sister, “Chocolate.” The toddler said in her adorable voice. Everyone giggled at her cuteness. Even her dad turned around to look at his daughter. Just seconds after the families cute moment a car speeds up to get to the side of the family's car. It then bumps into the family's car with full force. Sending the family and their car rolling to the right. The 14 year old girl couldn't move because of all the pain she was in. As she fought to keep her eyes open, she heard a car stop close to her. Just as her eyes started to close she saw a boy that looked around 17 years old run towards her. Then, her eyes closed.

 

The young girl woke up to the sound of beeping. She looked around the white room she was in. Just as she was fully aware of where she was a nurse walked in. “Are you feeling better? Do you need anything?” The nurse walked up to the bed the young girl was laying on.

 

“No, I think I'm fine right now.” As the girl went through all the events that had happened she looked around the room to see where her parents and sister were. “Is my family ok?”

 

The worry grew inside of her as the nurse ignored the question. “I'm just going to do a quick check up to make sure your healing properly.” The nurse grabbed some supplies and started her work.

 

A million things were passing through the young girls head as she was being examined by the nurse. Is my sister going tk be ok? What if they all died? Once the nurse finished the young girl asked, “Can you take me to see the rest of my family now?”

 

The nurse froze, she never thought that it would be up to her to tell a lid that their family died in a car crash. She sighed and sat down in a chair near the bed. “I'm sorry to tell you…this but your parents and sister died at the scene of the crash…”

 

The young girl couldn't believe a word she was told. She felt like her whole world collapsed. She felt like she was run over by a bus. She started crying, “NO, no, that's not true they are fine!”

 

The nurse felt hurt seeing the kid crying like this. She brought the kid into a warm hug, “Everything will be ok.” The kid slowly cried herself to sleep, and the nurse left the room.

 

End of dream (Reality):

 

“NO!” The 19 year old girl screamed as she woke up from her nightmare. Once she calmed down she tried to fall asleep again but failed. “Ughhh!” She looked at the alarm clock which said 1:30 A.M.. She got out of bed, put on some ripped jeans and a black hoodie. She left her apartment building. “I guess I'll just go on a small walk,” she looked around and saw no one. She thought about the dream, and how much she wished the dream didn't actually happen. After all, she was the 14 year old girl.

 

She walked into a part of town was hardly lit. Before she could pass a dark alleyway, a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her in. She screamed a bit, knowing what would happen next. Then she noticed how expensive his clothing was. Maybe he has lots of money. He looks like he has a lot of money. I think I'll let this play out, then kill him later. Good thing I brought my knife

 

“Do you know how much I want you?” The man says in a creepy voice.

 

“I would do this here, but maybe we should take this to your house. Maybe we'll have more space..” The girl plays his little game. He chuckles then picks her up and takes her to his car.

 

Once they get to the house she sees a mansion. “That's yours” she points to the house.

 

The chuckles a bit, “Yup.”

 

Once inside one of the rooms, he traps her against the wall. She gets close to his ear and whispers seductively, “Do you want to know what they call me before we start this.”

 

“That would be great.” He answers taking in her amazing body frame.

 

She kicks him down to the ground and whispers in his ear, “Maybe you've heard of me before. I like to be called G-Con.”

 

He thinks for a moment and remembers that name and why she had it. She was a master con artist that won at everything she did. He suddenly had the urge to run, knowing that soon he might have to say goodbye to his life.

 

“You should have thought before taking a random girl off the street. Now you will pay.” G-Con said before stabbing him about 6 times. Once he completely stopped breathing she took out rubber gloves from her purse then put the knife away. She put the gloves on in order to not leave any fingerprints. She started taking the more valuable stuff from the mansion then she walked out. G-Con got back town at about 6:30 A.M.. Time for her next job.

 

A/N: 

How did you all like this chapter? Should I continue?