Im Nayeon

SECRETS (MiMoYeon Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning, I'm still lying on my bed. The sound of the bird and the shine of the sun welcome my face.

 

"Hmm." I growned as I force myself to get up, scratching my nape I yawn as I make my way to the bathroom. Half sleep, I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth while my eyes closed. 

After a minute, my phone suddenly rang, I got startled and rush to get my phone.

 

Momomo 🍑 calling..

 

I immediately answer the call and her husky voice says Hi,

 

"goodmorning.." she greeted, I bet she's still in Bed? 

I just hummed because I'm still on the verge of brushing my teeth.

"what are you doing?" she asked.

Before answering her, I ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth. After cleansing everything, I came back and relief that she's still there.

"Hello, sorry about earlier. I'm brushing my teeth." I says as I heard her chuckled on the other line.

"it's okay.. Just asking if what time are you going to school?" 

I hummed and looked at the clock, it's 7:00 and our class starts in an hour.

"7:30 I guess." I replied.

I heard someone talking in the background and giggles.

"Was that Mina?" I asked after hearing a familiar voice.

"y-yeah. She suddenly brag in and telling me to get ready and-- hey stop what are you doing?!" there she goes again, she always treat Momo like our younger sister when she is our youngest on the three of us.

"get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter