The only chapter of his life 2

Empty

    Renjun heard the phones three last beeps on his phone. He then dropped it on the floor. He then felt his heart sink. 

Renjun was remembering all the good times Jeno and him had before they were separated. He cried as much as he could. 

The first time they met was all by accident. The best accident though. They met at school. They both were in a hurry to get to there classes. So they both bumped right into each other. They both helped eachother up and both helped each other collect theor belongings. They felt an instant connection.

Renjun always felt safe when Jeno was with him. To bad his parents weren’t there for all the hard times Renjun went through. 

Renjun heard someone shouting his name. He walked to the balcony, and looked down. He saw the love of his life waving his hands, and crying. Renjun wondered  how he was gonna get down there. 

The tower was impossible to climb, and Jeno just couldn’t break in, or walk right through the front door.

Renjun had only one solution. To jump. 

Jeno thought he was crazy if Renjun was going to jump. So Renjun said,”Catch me when I jump! Alright?” 

Jeno shouted,”OK!!”

The father heard shouting and started walking to the front door. 

Jeno yelled,” Please be careful!!” 

Renjun shouted,”Alright baby!” 

Renjun soon steppes on the railing and jumped. He felt the wind blowing right through his cloths, and the rain hitting his chest. Renjun has never felt so alive. 

The father yelled,”WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOY?!” 

The yelling startled Jeno and he fell backwards. 

Renjun then quickly saw and starting screaming, but it was to late. Renjun hit the earth’s surface. 

“THOMP”

Jeno started shouting,”NOOOOO RENJUN NO, NO PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!” 

The father couldn’t believe it. He dialled the police. The mom ran outside and screamed. 

Jeno put his hands on Renjun. He softly started touching his face. Jeno kissed Renjun on the lips. He wished his kiss would wake up Renjun. Jeno cried and cried. He wouldn’t let go of Renjun. 

Jeno shouted,”HE DIDN’T DESERVE THIS!” 

The police showed up sooner than later. They put a gun in Jeno’s face. They shouted,”GET AWAY FROM THE BODY!” 

Jeno shouted,”YOU’LL HAVE TO SHOOT ME FIRST!” 

The police grabbed him and handcuffed him. 

Jeno shouted and screamed as loud as he could.