-IV-

My Life With 7 Crazy Handsome Boys ∞ [Hiatus]

It was afternoon. You two went home. ''This was a funny first day in the new school except the thing with the Queenka.'' You said.

''I think so too.'' 

''I'm actually really happy that we both go to the same school. I think I would be a loner, 'cause I don't know anybody.''

Again L smiled and head to his room.

You also went to your room. Today you hadn't homework, so you can do what you want to do.

Reading Mangas. You like mangas, especially the comedy ones.

Lazily you sat on the couch in the living-room and started to read this Manga.

61dLEDBNq5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The other boys aren't at home yet? I think I will be bored after I read this.

L had to leave. His little brother has problems with school and his mother is working. So he had no choice but to leave. 

 

It's 6pm.

You already finished your manga.

''I'M SO BOOOOOORRRRED!'' You shouted all over the room.

You decided to call your Mom.

''Moooom~'' You greeted her.

''Yah! Jung Soo Jin!! Why are you living with bunch of guys? They can you!''

''What?''

''Maybe maybe they say...hell angell, you duh ay, mabye I'm a little corny ...maybe I'm a little bit !''

''Haha to be you girl!'' Someone suddenly came and said.

......[LOL JUST JOKING!]

 

Real:

''YAH! JUNG SOO JIN !!! Why are living with bunch of guys! *sigh* At least they look good and rich.'' Your mom said.

''They are not bad! Not at all! They are all nice to me. What the....? MOM! Do you want grandchildren that fast?'' You cried.

Since you became 18, she always want you to find a handsome/young/rich man and have grandchildren.

''Of course sweety! AH! Isn't there a boy named Woohyun? He's handsome and rich and really nice too. Just recently I was

in your house..that looks amazing by the way, and this Woohyun guy is always friendly and nice.'' Your mom suddenly giggled.

''Woohyun of all other guys..Why him? He's too flirty. Me no likey.''

''Don't make a such fuss! You should getting him know more. I bet he likes you too.''

''Mooom! Wae you so mean? He always do that to women!''

''Do your worst!''

''Mom, we are not argue right? Look, just because of that Woohyun!''

''I just want you the best, but if you don't listen to me. Well..I'm sorry.'' Your mom said

''Okay I can't believe you just said that to me....let's just hang up. See you. I love u.''

''Sweety, I love you too.'' You two hang up.

Gosh..Why Woohyun? Just because of him I have a argument with my mom. =.=

 

''ANNYEOOOONG~~ THE HANDSOME WOOHYUN IS AT HOOOOME~~'' Woohyun sang.

Oh my God...this little -.-

''YAH! WOOHYUN! Stop it!'' You are getting pissed of him. You just wanna punch his  'oh-so-handsome' face.

''Jagiyaa~Why are you so rude to me?? What did I to you that you don't like me~~?'' He looked at you and sulked.

''YAH! WHAT JAGIYA? JAGIYA MY ! I don't know you!  Don't do that again, looks to cute. I don't li-'' 

Woohyun interrupted you ''I'm sorry. What did you say? That's cute...I'm cute?'' He purposely sulked again.

Damn..it's really cute. But if I say it he's gonna be more annoying.

''Ooops...did I say cute? I mean it looks ridiculous!'' You crossed your arms.

His face expression changed.

''Arasso.'' 

Daang..He looks mad. , now I feel guilty.

''I'm sorry Woohyun.''

''For what?'' He raised an eyebrow.

''Uhm...come on you know what I meant...'' You muttered.

''No, I don't '' He shook his head.

You sighed. ''Okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you. It's just you are conceited and I don't like it. This flirty thing, you know?''

'' I understand. So not everyone likes Namstar...too bad.'' Now he was really mad.

''What? Namstar?'' You started to laugh.

''Yeah Namstar, it's not that funny.'' He said.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it IS funny. Soo CUTE ♥ '' You stopped laughing and widened your eyes. Did you just say that?

''I heard it again.'' Woohyun made a big grin.

''Yeobo~ You are cute too~!'' Woohyun sang out and tried to hug you.

This time, you just ignored it.

''Why the hell you call me yeobo and jagiya? -,-''

''Because I like it. It suits you.'' Woohyun simply said.

''That makes noo sense. We are not a couple, you know?''

''I know..but everything can happen. We don't know each other but it can change..'' He winked at you.

''Oh my god...I would take Sunggyu. He's also handsome and very nice. Not flirty like you.''

''Babe..you don't know Sunggyu either. WAE? I'm the best choice!''

''Nope..or should I take Myungsoo? But Hoya is attractive too..'' Now you had a perfect idea..

Woohyun was shocked. ''Hey...we ALL know I'm more handsome than anyother!'' He stomped his feet.

Haha so childish...cute. I wish I had a bro like him...We would be the cutest siblings of the whole world :D

''Dongwoo or Sungyeol?'' You .

''What the...? Aiishh..YAH!'' He was frustrated.

''NO!! THE BEST!  ......KIM JAEJOONG AND HIS HOT ABS! ♥ '' Now you think of Jaejoong and his abs. 

''My are the best...LOOK!'' He's getting shy.

You raised your eyebrow.

''THERE!''

tumblr_lvxzu7cd9W1r6isvyo1_400.gif

, these are nice ones. But I can't let him win..

''I'm sorry...Kim Jaejoong's abs are the best!'' You took your phone out and showed him a pic of Kim Jaejoong and his abs.

jaejoong1.jpg

''Oh yeaah..these are one y abs *-* '' You drooled.

Woohyun was speechless. But then he spoke ''Instead of  his abs, I can make a pic with my abs and send it to you.''

''No, thank you. My one and only love is Jaejoong. And his abs are the hottest I've ever seen.''

''Puh-lease, he's old..I'm young and fresh.'' He gave you a Duh-face.

You shook your head. ''By the way, where are the others? It's really late. 8 pm.''

''Oh they? Let me see...L stays at his brother house. Sungjong is out with the dogs. Sunggyu is visiting his Mom. Sungyeol,Hoya and Dongwoo are probably in the office of their dads.''

''But it's late. Are they gonna stay there?''

''Yes. They doing some paperworks.'' You just nodded.

''Perfect for me. We are alone babe~'' He gave you a seductionly smile.

''Eeww...Back off!'' 

''Okay~~We should just know more eachother...but I have to learn, going to my room now. Bye.'' He head to his room.

You just stood there, didn't know what to do. You didn't want to disturb Woohyun, so you tried to keep yourself busy. But it didn't use.

So....you brushed your teeth, change your clothes and went to sleep.

 

----------

 

 

tumblr_m153uhW05g1r34nuxo1_500.gif

 

I hope you liked it :)

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or something like that!

Please do subscribe, comment and enjoy my fic!

 

 

 

random text:

Tumblr_lxgg0yluvm1r04zryo1_500_large