-I-

My Life With 7 Crazy Handsome Boys ∞ [Hiatus]

Is that the right adress? Guess yes..there stands Infinite. You thought.

 

FLASHBACK

On a sunny day you were walking along the streets in Seoul. A flyer caught your eye. 

[ROOMMATE WANTED] 

Roommate wanted?what's the price?Oh, only 148 294 won per month! That's cheap. Perfect, I will contact them.

At home you immediately contacted them. 

''Yoboseyo?,who's there?'' a manly voice said.

''Hi, Are you the one who's looking for a roommate?'' you asked him.

''Yeah. Are you interested?''

''Yes. The price is good. Exactly what I'm looking for. Can I meet you later?''

''Okay. Come to the ********* Street No.7  at  2 pm. Infinite is the name.''

''Infinite? ....Alright. Thank you. Bye.''

You didn't really care of the manly voice. You learned Kung-Fu and Taekwondo, so you

know how to defend yourself. 

The reason why you don't want to live with your parents is, you don't want to bother them anymore.

Although they really want you to stay, you want to live by yourself. 

Sooner or later you can't always stay by your parents. 

But who would know that the apartments were that expensive?

You didn't know that.

Finally you have the chance to live by yourself.

You grabbed your things and went out to the meeting.

FLASHBACK END

 

*RING DING DONG*

A boy opened the door.

''HI, NICE TO MEET YOU! I want to-''

''You are the one on the phone right? Come in!'' A  handsome cute tall man with chubby cheeks said.

''Thank you.'' 

''By the way, my name is Lee Sungyeol. What's your name?'' 

''My name is Jung Soo Jin. Nice to meet you.''  Wow...This house is so huge

You entered the living room.

Open-Spaces-Living-Room_large.jpg

''WOAAH! Is that the living room?''

''Yeah, it is.''

''THAT IS SOOO BIG! You live by yourself and you have such a big house and living-room!''

''Who said I live all by myself? There are 6 more others.''

''Chincha? Okay...Where's the kitchen?''

Sungyeol led you the way to the kitchen. You were soo amazed.

Modern-Dining-Charis-2_large.jpg

It is so clean. The other six must be really neat!

You two went to the bathroom.

You looked to Sungyeol.

The-large-bathroom-designs-from-HIA-1-50'

''OMG! This is great!'' You smiled.

''Yeah...you want to see the unoccupied room? ''

''Sure.''

You two headed to the room.

3587418644_4cbde57612.jpg

''THAT'S IT! I'm totally fascinated. I going to live here-Wait. Can I also use this TV?''

''Oh yes, of course. But you know there are 6 other boys living here too.''

''Boys? They are all boys?''

''Yes...You will be the only girl here..''

''Hm. That's not the real problem.''

''You sure?''

''Yeah. I learned how to fight. I have black belt in Taekwondo and I'm pretty good in Kung-Fu.

So if any of you guys do something bad to me, I can beat you up.''

''Really? Black belt...you are one tough girl.''

''Yeah kinda.... Anyway the problem is, that the price is so cheap but this home is so lush. Why you want to rant one of your rooms?''

''Oh..so that's the problem? I can make it cheaper if you want-''

''NOO! I think this is too cheap for living here..''

''Okay? Actually my friends and me have to work. But we are all kinda lazy to find a job.

So we had the idea, we could sell one room of this house.  Our dad told us we should learn how to make

money. Well, that's what I said. We are tooo lazy.''

''So -''

''LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!!!!'' a loud voice came through the door.

''WHAT IS IT WOOHYUN-HYUNG? WE HAVE A GUEST OR SHOULD I SAY OUR NEW ROOMMATE HERE!!'' Sungyeol shouted back.

''SAY WHAT? WHO?''

Sungyeol grabbed your hand and you two went to the living-room.

Now you saw 6 handsome boys in the room.

Woohyun came closer to you and said ''Hello pretty. My name is Woohyun. For you ,Woohyun-oppa.''

tumblr_lyisdlNIE81rosvero1_500.gif

You looked in disgust. You don't like boys who tries to flirt with you.

''I'm Jung Soo Jin. For you: Back off!'' 

''Wha-?'' Woohyun was shocked.

You rolled your eyes and turned to the other boys.

''Annyonghaseyo Myungsoo-imnida. But you can call me L.''  You nodded.

''Hi, I'm Dongwoo!''

''Hello, my name is Sunggyu, the oldest here.''

''I'm Hoya.''

''Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Soo Jin  and 18 years old. Nice to meet you all.'' You bowed to them.

''So you want to live here Soo Jin-sshi ?'' Sunggyu said. 

''No need to be formal since we are roommates now! And yeah...I saw your flyer.''

''I didn't expect a girl would contact us. Just sit on the couch there. I need to talk with the boys at first.''

''No problem.'' You took a seat on the couch.. I hope I can stay here. This so perfect here. And the boys seem to be nice too.

Infinite went to the kitchen and circled.

''Sungyeol, I thought this was a boy on the phone.'' Sunggyu whispered.

''I thought It was a boy too. The voice was so manly? Anyway, she came and I showed her our house.'' Sungyeol said.

''I think it's not a good idea to have a girl here. She would be the only girl in this house.Maybe she's one of those es who just want to live with us because of our looks. '' L said.

''I think she's different. Just now as Woohyun flirted with her, she rejected him.'' Hoya guessed.

''I know....first time in my life that a girl rejected me. But come on guys, I know we ALL think she is hot and pretty, but we wouldn't do anything to her right? I mean we are not bad guys.'' Woohyun tried to persuade.

''Woohyun is right. We are not bad AND we need money to show our dads that we work. Otherwise we have to find a job.'' Dongwoo said. 

''So she's gonna live here?'' Hoya asked.

Myungsoo looked for you.

''Wait. Where is Soo Jin?'' Myungsoo suddenly asked. 

''WHAT?'' All the Infinite members chorused in shock.

Hoya saw the front door was open. 

''Come here guys..she's here.'' Hoya shouted to the rest of Infinite.

''Hey. Can you help me please?'' Infinite's jaw dropped.

There was you. Beside you, there were tons of suitcases,stuffs and a big poster of Kim Jaejoong from JYJ.

''You like Kim Jaejoong? '' Myungsoo asked.

''Yeah.He's an awesome singer and dance and so damn HANDSOME *o*. I love him.'' You squealed.

Since he's in 'JYJ' and 'Protect the boss' you are a big fan of Kim Jaejoong. His abs are the most hottest you ever seen and he's super duper HANDSOME AND HOT.

''Excuse me, you like Kim Jaejoong more than me? I'm more handsomer than him!'' Woohyun said.

''Anyway, since Soo Jin already has her things here, it would be rude to send her back. Welcome to our house!'' Sunggyu announced,

''Go guys...help her!''

Hoya,Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Sungjong took your things and put it in your new room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_m153uhW05g1r34nuxo1_500.gif

How did you find it?

I hope it's not too boring.

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or something like that!

Please do subscribe, comment and enjoy my fic!

   

 

 

 

 

 

random text:   

Tumblr_lzax6vnrcq1r8ikmso1_500_large