~2~

I love you..........but im straight

So, This chapter will be a "Namjin" chapter. Aside from yoonmin, Namjin is also one of my main ships. I love the way Jin looks at Namjoon. I love their moments. And Vkook will also be a side ship in this book. This chapter will have some mistakes since i didnt edit it. But anyways, Enjoy☺☺!!

 

After school, Yoongi and jin headed straight to namjoon's house. Jin wanted to sleep there because he want to apologize for kicking namjoon out. As expected, they found a tall man sleeping on the couch, mouth open and is snoring like a bear. Namjoon is a heavy sleeper so he didn't notice jin and suga entering the house.They bought the house together so jin has keys. They used to spend time in the house together but that changed when Namjoon  started to grow feelings for Jin. The older didnt know his feelings. He is scared to admit because it might ruin their friendship, he's scared that jin will be disgusted at him and avoid him.But Namjoon didnt know that jin loves him too.

Jin slowly walked towards the younger to wame him up.

"Joonie........" jin gently says waking up the younger

"Mhmmm...why?" Namjoon grunts

"We need to talk" jin says 

"Im tired" Namjoon replies

"Please, it would only take a minute" jin begs

Namjoon hesitated but still got up.
 
"So.... what do you want to talk about?" 

"I wanted to apologize."

"For what?"

"For kicking you out"

Namjoon began to smile when he heared that.

"It wasnt really a big deal."

"But still, i kicked you out in your own house."

"We bought it together hyung, so its "our" house." 

"Its your money."

"Hyung, i am willing to give you whats mine. My life, my money, my house, i will give you everything. I will give anything to you. I will do everything for you. Because hyung......I-i love you.

Namjoon is happy that he finally got the courage to confess but is also nervous to see how the older will react.

Jin was so shocked at the younger's confession that words cant even make its way out of his mouth. He cant believe that namjoon loves him too.

"Joonie I-i....."

"Its okay hyung if you dont love me back i know that you like girls, not boys. I know that you are disgusted by gay people like me. If you want to stay away from people like me i wont stop you. But remember that there was a man named "Kim Namjoon" that gave you the most precious thing that he could ever give you. Then namjoon placed jin's arms to his chest. His.... heart.

Jin felt sad when he saw the tears streaming down the younger's face. He caressed the younger's cheek and wiped it with his thumb. He looked at his eyes and said...

"Joonie, i am not disgusted by you. And im not gonna stay away from you. You are my world, my life,my happiness. And i wouldnt hesitate to love a man like you. Jin pauses for a second and says. Joonie I-i love you too"

Now, its namjoon's turn to be shocked. He couldnt believe that the older loved him too. For all these years he thought that he was the only one feeling that way. Before he could utter a word, the older's lips was on his.
The kiss wasnt sloppy or messy. It was a kiss filled with love and affection. They were putting too much feeling at the kiss that they forgot that a thing called "oxygen" existed. They didnt stop kissing until they heared the doorbell rang. It was jin who broke the kiss to open the door. Jin was surprised to see the man standing on the door.


H-hoseok??Jung Hoseok??