Final

Hungry Minseok

 

"Han, wake up! I'm hungry!" Minseok whispered into his fiancé's drooling face.
Luhan just mumbled something in Chinese about his mama in response. After about 5 more minutes shaking the sleepy head, Minseok decided to turn to drastic measure. He aimed to the lump under blanket, and kicked Luhan's dead in one swift motion.

"Ouch!" The defeated man spoke up from the floor, "Okay what do you wanna eat?"

"Idk, how about some teokbokki?"

"What?! We're in Beijing, not Seoul babe..."

"Baby do you know what's gonna be great? Let's fly to Seoul together!!!" Minseok's exhilarated face said he was so not joking.

"Alright alright! I'll go check if we have some instant teok in our fridge."

 

Nom nom nom later...

Watching his fiancé from across the table, Luhan once again questioned what he was marrying himself into. But if it means spending half an hour midnight cooking some teokbokki with fish cake and cheesy spicy sauce which he didn't have the privilege to try one bite just to see the Korean this happy, count him in. Look at his puffed cheeks, his little rodent teeth, his running nose and red lips, and... Ughh Luhan was so in love ~

Minseok burped cutely, then washed the dishes himself. Luhan might be in charge of cooking and other insignificant things like earning extra bucks, but only in his wildest dream would Minseok have him do the cleaning. When he woke up from the table, Minseok already brushed his teeth.

"Han-ah, ya know, I'm full, and very happy, like very very satisfied," the shorter's arms s around Luhan's shoulder, reaching his s, "How about I satisfy you now, in return to your waking up and cooking for me?"

Luhan turned around to kiss those lips he was yearning for. He stood up and picked up Minseok bridal style, the boy was squirming a little and his ear like the iest kitty ever. When they reached the bedroom Luhan was half hard already. As soon as the petite Korean's back touched the bed sheet, he jerked up and pinned the other down, plushy clenching around his beloved Xiao Lu. Minseok drawn a breathy moan out of the taller's throat as he nibbled his Adam apple. Then Luhan heard the cutest snore he had ever heard.

Wait, snore?

Luhan officially gave up
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

 

---

"Honey! Wake up!"

"Minseok for god's sake! This is the fourth time this week! You've probably eaten half of Beijing's teokbokki reserves already." Luhan scowled.

"B-but... Do you think I eat too much?" He opened his eyes in realization and his expression was painful. His plump delicious lips wobbled a little and tears were threatening to crawl on Minseok's fluffy cheeks.

"Oh god, baby no, no, that's not what I meant," Luhan is literally freaking out. Minseok is not normally like this. Normally, he would've just kicked the out of Luhan's sorry if he felt offended, or pulled his ears, or stopped talking to him for a few days. Simple enough for Luhan to deal with. But oh dear lord he was not familiar with tears.

"I'm turning fat again, right? People will look down on me and you will leave me, right?" Minseok was whispering more to himself than to Luhan.

"No no no you're not." へ(゜∇、°)へ 

 

Luhan knew fully well what Minseok has been through back in high school.  And the bullies wouldn't have stopped if Luhan didn't transfer to Minseok's school in senior year. He adored Minseok. He doted on the chubby boy, clung to him and fought for him.

Minseok was no where near weak, he just chose to ignore the bullies and their stinging words. Sometimes Minseok hated that Luhan protected him like a baby. Minseok was always a nice sensible kid who could take care of himself. He never let his parents know what was going on with him so they would not be worry sick while they have a family of five to provide. He did not know how to, either. Minseok was never good with words or with how to handle them.

But vicious words hurt like a bullet. He would hide in the corner of his little room when there was a new topic in the school's student forum about him, and quietly cry while talking to his little cat. He would just walked through stealthy looks and pointy fingers on the corridor, straight to the bathroom where he took some breath and told himself it was alright. He could fight on his own, only when some pricks dared to touch him, he knocked them out without a doubt. Just that neither did it make him feel any better nor did it stop the verbal and cyber bullying.

It was true that his life became much easier since he met Luhan, like it turned over a new leaf. He finally had someone to lean on. Luhan was charismatic, he trumped all the dirty looks with a single glare. He hid viciousness under the innocence of doe eyes. He backfired a photo body shaming his Baozi with a video of the bully's ing. When a foul mouth said something about Minseok, Luhan simply released "the Baekhyun" (his cousin) and the poor thing would never see sunlight again having been scolded miserably by the prettiest yet filthiest mouth on earth. Luhan was evil enough but also angelic enough for everyone to stop and start thinking to themselves "There must be something so cool about Minseok that they go to such great lengths protecting him." He did all those things even though Minseok told him he didn't have to, just because he liked Minseok so much.

Minseok lost weight because of Luhan. Don't misunderstand, it was totally his choice. Minseok had wanted to lose weight and led a healthier lifestyle since middle school. He exercised so he was strong enough to take the bullies on his own. But his purpose was mostly to escape negativity, and he easily fell back into eating junk food whenever he was stressed out by critcism. Since Luhan came, he was hardly ever stressed anymore. He went on a healthier diet and was accompanied to the gym by Luhan (who kept following him from the gym to the shower to his home, whom he could not get rid of). The Chinese deer practically threw a tantrum when he realized his Baozi was significantly less squishy and was only pleased when Minseok agreed to save his jiggly bottom and cheeks. Only now that Minseok was smol and tiny and confident, people started to lay eyes on him and Luhan had to be even more protective.

In college's sophomore year, Luhan officially asked Minseok out. Yixing finally managed to knock some sense into his head that he loved Baozi more than just a friend. Only Minseok's answer was: "I didn't know we were not dating before O.o" And two year later they moved in, another three years went on until Luhan decided to pop the question but Minseok was 5 seconds faster. They both found decent jobs and were able to moved in a two bedrooms apartment in Seoul, had a car and drove each other to work everyday. Same ol', same ol'.

 

---

They didn't know if there was anything missing until the next morning. It was a beautiful Sunday morning in the cool soothing breeze of autumn. Leaves were turning red in the aesthetic streets of Seoul. People were walking by happily, couples took pictures and Luhan was driving Minseok to the hospital.

Last night, the moody boy ran to the balcony and slammed the french door at Luhan's face. He refused to go inside until nearly two hours later and the taller boy was exhausted going out of his way to calm his little fiancé. Next morning Luhan woke up with a burning hot Minseok covered in his own sweat and had a 38.5 degree fever.

To say Luhan was pissed is an understatement. The deer was rarely ever mad at his baozi, but this was too much. He was convinced that there must have been something so wrong he couldn't handle and he decided to put Minseok in the hand of doctors or any other professional help. This morning the Korean looked like a sorry kitten, but all his killer aegyo did not do much in softening Luhan's expression.

 

 

"Congratulation! Minseok is pregnant!" Yixing smiled sweetly upon them.

"Woa-What?!?" Minseok was confused at first, then something hit him and he let away an expression of realization, "Oh so that explains everything."

Luhan was dumb-founded for about half an hour, then asked, "Can we have at this stage of pregnancy?"

Minseok hid his face under the hospital's pillow.

"Yes, you can," Yixing laughed heartily, "The fetus was only 5 weeks old, but later on it would be like a rollercoaster for the baby so I recommend you, erm, have some self-control. Don't forget to do check-ups frequently."

 

---
"Really? You only cared about when you were told I'm having your baby?" Minseok accused when they got into the car.

"Baby, I love you so much, I was so escalated I just wanted to do you right there, in the ward. You should have complimented on my self-control," Luhan's look was too sincere, his eyes was covered with a thin veil of twinkling water, "I love you both."

With streak of tear painting his blushing cheek, Minseok held Luhan's face in his tiny fingers and kissed him sweetly, whispering, "We are having a baby."