Just for one night. (Jjaeun-ssi's request)

My own brand of Heroine (Roseanne Park)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Rosie! What do you think I should wear? This Valentino gown or this Lanvin dress?” Jennie Kim asked her group member and best friend, Roseanne park, as they were just going to attend the highlight of their fashion trip in Paris, the Maison Mihara fashion nights extravaganza… Jennie was exited as it was her first time attending a Maison Mihara runway, but for Rose it was the opposite, the weeklong partying and debauchery was taking its toll on her and she did not share the same enthusiasm as to what was evident in Jennie’s face.

“I think that you should go with the Valentino, looks more chic, it’s perfect for you.” Jennie squealed at the response of her bestfriend, rushing towards the dressing room to fix herself up…

Rose smiled at her bestfriend’s silliness, it just made the whole weeks torture somehow worth it, ‘Lisa and Jisoo better pay me for this…’ Rose thought, as it was her tasked with this daunting mission of being patient with Jennie Kim, especially when it came to fashion…

“Hey Jen, Can I please skip this party? Just this once? Can’t I?” Rose asked, because before they will fly back to Seoul, she wanted to at least see the sights of Paris, the city of love.

“Rosie! Please! This is the last one I swear! Just accompany me! We’re going to have so much fun!” Jennie strained as she struggled with the 10,000 dollar dress.

Rose sighed and just grabbed any dress that she hasn’t worn for the fashion week, and rushed to put it on.

An hour and a half later, Rose sighed in relief as Jennie and she entered the event, they were done with the red carpet-ing and the fake sincerities… Rose fixed her maroon dress and turned around to tell Jennie that they should find their seats… the only problem was that… as she turned around she saw no Jennie, in fact in this sea of people, and with Jennie’s tendency with fashion, she doubted if she would be able to find her throughout the night.

“So much for having fun together…” Rose dragged her seemingly heavy feet to the nearest bar, if she wasn’t going to have any company for the night, might as well have a shot of Hennessey or even a bottle Chardonnay as company.

“Isn’t it too early to get wasted? The show hasn’t even started yet..” Rose heard a chuckling voice towards her right, she turned and saw a beautiful man/woman smirking at her…

“well, after a week this long, I want to let loose... not that it's any of your business" Rose replied, altough scathingly, the young man/woman chuckled, "tone down the feistiness, pretty girl, I think I would be a better companion than a 300 buck drink,"

"Let's try this again shall we? Hi I'm y/n, nice to meet you. you?" Rose examined the person before her she couldn't deny that she was drawn to the person holding her attention, she knew that as a kpop idol, she shouldnt even be drinking this early and this out in the open, so she decided if she was already making trouble, why not make more?

"y/n... it fits you, the name's Rose" she replied, gesturing to the bar stool beside her, accepting his/her company.

"well, ain't that and aussie's accent?" the man/woman said, trying to get to know the beautiful woman that stood out different from the rest of the crowd.

"Let's stop trying to get to know each other, and get to the point." Rose said, she really wasnt in the  mood for pleasantries...

"Well if you're that insistent... what do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter