White circle

Bite her tight (WEREWOLF EXO STORY- KAI)

Bite Her Tight.



Moonlight illuminated the tree like stars twinkling on leaves.



Crunching through the leaves with quick footsteps, young Kim Jongin was looking for his cat that had run away.



Farther from the forest was his dingy family home. It looked like it had been taken right out of a fairytale. There was even a traditional spinning wheel, that rested beside rows of hay at the front.



As Jongin pushed stepped deeper into the dark forest, his childish hands began to shiver.



An enormous breeze swept over and the clouds soared away from the moon. He looked up to see a full white circle, shining above him.



There came a light meow, then Jongin hurried toward the noise.



More wind swept over, but he disregarded it and continued searching. 



At long last, he 
foubd his fluffy, white ball of heaven. Drips of dark blood dripped down her fur. 



“Tori!” gasped Jongin. He reached outwards and cradled the car into his cold arms.



This was another rush of wind and Jongin squinted his eyes. A deep 
breathe exhaled the air, then Jongin shot around. A shadow rushed through the tree’s, and footsteps sounded nearby.



Anxiety racing, Jongin turned for the light- out of the forest. 

Then he heard teeth... gnawing.



A small, animalistic growl echoed from behind him.



His heart froze in his shivering chest.



There was silence as he clutched Tori for comfort. “Don’t worry,” he whispered, “We’ll be okay...”



And then, a loud, ear-cracking howl soared through the night air.



It sounded like nothing Jongin had ever heard in the past.



A wolf was in these words.



 Jongin ran at maximum speed. Leaves 
cruching. Air rushing. The sound of four racing pours, drawing in. Closer and closer.



The wolf became coarser.



With every step Jongin took, the raging wolf-steps fastened. He glanced behind to see the wolf racing at him. Its scarlet eyes gleamed through the dark.



Even Tori was afraid as Jongin ran and panted. Making sure to avoid every obstacle. Trying to imagine the feeling of stepping back into his warm, comforting little house. Wishing he had listened to his
sister, when she told him not to enter the woods at night.




Just as he reached his escape, a heavyweight lashed onto him from behind. Teeth gnawed at his neck as the cat 
spung from his arms and out of sight.



A childish scream emerged from his lips just before red drops fell down his spine
..



Birds fleeted past, not wanting to see what was about to come.

There was a minute of screams and cries before Jongin fell into unconsciousness. Hungry for meat, the wolf was about to begin his meal, when two flashlights came into view.


In a flash, the wolf was out of sight, and Jongin was left lying there. 


The adults turned out to be his mother and uncle. The uncle gasped and carried Jongin into safety while the mother followed from behind.


"What on
earth  happened?" panicked Jongin's mother.


"Goodness would I know," stressed the uncle.


THey heard a stiff grin, then Jongin's mother pointed the flashlight to 
Jongins deadly pale face.


As he was unconscious, a small smile formed on his lips while a shocking heat stormed through his body.


"Darling! Are you awake?!" asked the mother, to which she 
reiceved no response..


After that day, Jongins was not permitted to entire the woods ever again,


However,  every so often on a certain night, the woods became his sanctuary
..

 

Somtimes, while his family slept, he would rush deep into the woods out of impulse.

And until morning, he would relieve himself of all the urges his body couldn't resist.

And the terrifying part was waking up in the middle of the woods — almost — not knowing how he got there.

 

What was most interesting, was how Jongin suddenly became a vegetarian. It was almost as though the taste of meat, his a place in his mind, that triggered fear. 

 

Ever since being bitten by the wolf that night, meat became an object of strong desire.

 

A taste that triggered all sorts of feelings in him, that weren't normal for a young boy.

 

One time, he ate a piece of chicken, and suddenly he wanted more and more. He ended stuffing himself with the chicken on everyone elses plates, and was forced to apologize.

 

This had reduced him to tears. He hadn't meant to behave like an animal.

 

Another time, his sister threw a ball across a field and he reacted by running four-legged towards it.

 

He caught it in his mouth, then zoomed at a shocking speed back to his sister.

 

Her reaction wasn't just surprise. SHe appeared brutally disgusted and screamed at Jongin for his disturbing behaviour.

 

And he hated himself for that.

 

As the years went on, and he gradually reached teenage hood, he vowed to train himself not to behave inhumane.

 

It was a hard thing to admit, and he wondered if he would ever find somebody in a situation, just like his..

 

Or at least someone who he could talk to about it.

 

Someone who might know the answer...

 

to why he changed.