Soulmate

Lucky Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jihoon never demanded to be someone’s favorite or someone’s muse, he was done with every couple that kiss and hug whenever they are, not being sensitive enough to their surroundings. Well he grew up well in a conservative type of parenting thanks to his Papa Hanie and Dada  Shua, he admire the two for being such a sweet couple yet they were not the lustful type like the others, his parents always see to it that Jihoon will be love as they love each other, Jihoon had an older brother named Yoongi, who excels on making musics and teaching dance lesson his freetime, although they  were a year apart, Jihoon felt  that he was being far to good compared to his brother, he admire the older but at the same time he was envious that at young age, he had already direction in life and also a person who always stays by his side to support and love him in the name of his Jimin hyung.

 


It was a start of new school year and now he was pursuing BS Psychology in V university. Since he was young, he always pray that God would gifted him a person who would be his soulmate one day, he always dream that he met someone who is as kind as his parents and as ideal as his brother. Jihoon inhaled deeply as he got down from their car.


“Honey, be good and always greet everyone you met today, alright? And also don’t forget to smile no matter what, don’t let your temper be on top, Got it?” shouted by a cat eyed man  on the driver’s seat.


“Dada, I’m good, ok? Don’t worry about me, besides, hyung will meet me at lunch and go back home with him. Bye Dada.” He pecks his dad on his cheek on the driver’s side  before moving to his building.


While cherishing the new surroundings he was in, he let his eyes close for a moment as he relaxes himself with the falling leaves while holding his bag until he felt that he was about to fall and someone grab his waist. Moments later  he was on top of a man whom he  didn’t knew about, he should be angry about him but then it surprise him that as soon as he meet the other’s gaze, his heart pounded loudly even though he wasn’t nervous at all, he examined the guys facial features from the broad forehead he had to his wide eyes until his plump pinkish lips. Jihoon almost forget to breath for a moment until the man below  him made a sound.


“ Tssssk, are you satisfied now that you were this close to me?” Jihoon felt trills and pulled away  himself from the said man. He dusted his clothes, get his back and move further but then the man was a tease and stand before him, “Hey, you should at least tell me your name kid.” Jihoon had enough, that man is no way his dream guy cause the moment he talks, Jihoon’s blood boils.


“Got a problem?” another man asked besides him who casually put his arm’s around him, “Mingyu, you’re supposed to be inside the class for now and staying here.” 

Jihoon looks back only to met a fair looking guy besides him offering a wide smile with not just his teeth showing when he smiles but also his gums, “Aahhhmmm.”

 

“Go, Mingyu, and remember not to bother my lover from now on, right Jihoon-ssi” Jihoon blink his eyes for a moment cause he thinks he was hallucinating on something that he just read from the manga last night. 


“Hey, he was standing on the road when I bumped into him, it wasn’t my fault that---”


“Mingyu, just get out your away  from me, if you want a peaceful uni life, got it?” the other man reprimands him once again.


Jihoon tried to move away from the man’s grips but he couldn’t. “hey, he wasn’t here anymore, excuse me but I still had my class, mister?” the other man shakes his head and pouted cutely, “Ani, I can’t just stop right now unless you promise me a date, isn’t your my lover now?”


“What?” Jihoon pushes him harder, only to got him out balance and was about to fall backwards but his right arm was being held and as soon as he opens his eyes, he come face to face with the mysterious man.


“Seungcheol, I just got late after you and now you have a prey already?” another man called from behind, I tilted my head to look at him but, the so called Seungcheol, caresses my chin only to made me look at him once again, “Hey, you should just only pay attention on me and nothing else especially not with my friend.


A gasping young man who eyes almost makes a line come after us, “Woah, isn’t he was Jihoon? The on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter