chapter 6

It all started with a bet~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~~!!!! ILEONAAAA~~!!!!" you could hear Jungsoo oppa's voice shouting... *it's a good thing I came home before he did yesterday,so he won't ask me too many questions...But...How about today? I'm so dead* you thought as you took your towel.

"NEH!!! I KNOW!!!" you shouted back and went into the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You went downstairs to see Jungsoo oppa preparing breakfast. You sat down in front of him and started eating the toast he made. While eating, you could feel someone staring at you.

You looked up and saw Jungsoo oppa staring at you. "What?" you asked. "I should be the one asking you questions missy..who was that boy yesterday?"

*oh no.. i knew he was gonna ask me about Chunji oppa* "ermmm~ a friend," you answered and continued eating.

"are you sure? I can tell you're lying.. Quick speak up. You won't want me to mad right? palli!" you flinched at his tone.

"arasso arasso..He's my......b-boyfriend..." you stuttered and looked down, biting your lips waiting for your oppa to explode.

Then instead of hearing shouts, you could feel hime hugging you. "oppa? you're okay?" you asked,confused.

"awwww~~!!!!! my little sister has grown up! I'm so happy for you ~~~~~!!! How could I be mad?" he let you go. "Are the two of you going somewhere today? I saw your dress hanging at your room." he said.

"n-ne..what time is it now?" you asked. "9.45 am..what time are yo-" your eyes widened. "9.45 am?!?!?!?! OMG!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!" you didn't let him finish and ran upstairs to get ready.

Jungsoo shook his head and grinned. *young couples*

----------------------------

you wore your cute pink dress with boots. And lastly, you wore your big thick glasses.

 

You bid goodbye to Jungsoo oppa and went out to see Chunji leaning on a cute,simple, car.

"Annyeong ~~~~~," he said, giving you his smile that can melt any girls out there. But you didn't see and just bowed and greeted him.

"a-annyeong Chunji...oppa,'' you eye-smiled.

*why the hell is this girl not blushing like other girls do?!?!?!?! does my charm don't work anymore??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter