Self Pleasure

My Ordinary Family

Hello my name is Kim Jaejoong or now Jung Jaejoong. I am married to Jung Yunho who I absolutely love and adore. We have eight kids Changmin(17),Hani(14),Baekhyun(15),Heechul(18),

Donghae(16),Kyungri(13),Hoya(13),and Yesung(13).(Kyungri,Hoya,and Yesuhg are triplets). 

I am basically a housewife while my husband is a CEO for Jung Corp. Though it can get kind of boring being home all the time I manage to pull through with my eight litte angels.I absolutely lo-

"UMMA!," a short little boy yells as he runs in the living room. "Yes my little Cutie Hoya?"I said, "Umma! Changmin hyung said he hates me" Hoya said with tears in his eyes.Oh my goodness if this wasn't a sad moment I would pinch his cheeks.

"And why did he say that?" I said while still doing yoga."Because I caught him watching some people doing bad things on his laptop!!" He yelled....WAIT! Did I just hear this correctly.....My son was caught watching by his 13 year old brother........."Well dear um...I will go and talk to him ok?" I said...."ok" Hoya said.

I am still in shock as I walk up the stairs into Changmin's room and well I see him ing with playing on his laptop....The room is silent now and Changmin is looking at me with a hint of shock but moslty fear in his eyes.

"JUNG CHANGMIN YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!!" I yelled but it's his response that had me both shocked and angry."But appa is the one who recommended this video to me,"....What in the hell did he just say.....I calmed myself down and slammed his bedroom door shut and next thing I know I see seven kids/teenagers look right at me.

I just stand there before I say "Yesung,Heechul,Baekhyun,and Donghae stay here with your brothers while Hani,Kyungri, and I visit you father at work ok? "Yes sir!"said all four boys and that's  the last thing  heard before getting into my minivan with my daughters and going to pay a visit to my oh so lovely husband Jung ing Yunho.

 

 

THE END