Colors

Colors

He was the color red. So bright and enticing at the same time, yet so dangerous if you got too close. He was his own shade of red and no one could ever try to imitate it. Appearance so energizing and bright with a personality that could seduce you into your own death with only one look with those beautiful and rich eyes of his. Those lips could whisper your worst secret right into your ear with a knowing smirk upon his face and it’d sound like the most romantic love confession ever told. He could hurt you a thousand times if he wanted to, and you would let him because only being with him felt like you could do anything in the world. And you didn’t want to lose that feeling.

Park Jimin was the embodiment of the color red.

 

He was the color blue. Calm and soothing, sometimes oozing sadness. He mostly kept to himself not because he was shy but because he didn’t feel like involving too many people in his life. His eyes screamed gentle and comfort, making you feel at home even if you just met. His lips would softly speak of nonsensical things but it’d sound like the most intriguing yet devastating love story you’ve ever heard. Once you’re with him you never want to leave his side, feeling so calm and comforted as if you’re on a boat that’s rocking you to sleep. His touch is always gentle, never going further than a small grip as if you’re glass. And you never wanted to actually see him hurt because you couldn’t take it, not when he already seemed so sad despise the happy smiles he gives your way.

Jeon Jeongguk was the embodiment of the color blue.

 

It was one beautiful evening where the trees would let the wind whisper confessions of love to them and happily bloomed in peace, where the grass was greener than you’ve ever seen, where the evening sky would paint beautiful colors reminding you of a love you never had. Where everyone seemed to be in a state of calmed happiness and took the time of today to reminisce.

It was one very beautiful evening when blue and red collided.

 

Together they became purple, their own color of love. Where red would take more and more, loving so hard it hurt himself at times. Where blue would be there to calm the other down bringing him back down to earth, loving him so slowly and earnestly it sometimes brought tears to his own eyes. Their love was complicated but with Jeongguk he became pink and with Jimin he became turquoise.

They fell harder each day and it seemed like the world was too. The colors brightened and it felt like the universe was for once working with them instead of against them.

They had days like the color orange where everything was so exciting from just knowing more about each other to doing something completely new. Sometimes it was teal where they’d just stay inside and comfort each other. Most of the times it was purple where they really let their guards down. Where they were the most vulnerable and feeling each other’s emotions to the point of forgetting to breathe. So intoxicated by each other it was unhealthy.

And unhealthy it was. Red became fiery where blue became so dark it was startling. Both were possessive, locking themselves up where rage would boil over to the point of no turning back. They loved each other so much they only wanted the best for the other, as it seemed so in their minds. They became sick turning into cerulean and auburn. Where the anger turned into sadness who eventually turned into regret.

How’d they turn so ugly and faded they wondered.

Today there is no longer any fire in his eyes, his lips don’t utter a single word. He lost his fire and no longer has interest in his old ways.

Today Park Jimin became the color white.

 

He no longer wants to comfort, to hold and appreciate. He wants to destroy so bitter his love faded away. He became dangerous and reckless.

Today Jeon Jeongguk became the color black.