Let Me Love You

Everyday is Shiny

Her eyes flew open when the she heard footsteps passing by. She sat up properly and noticed that she was still on the plane. Her sight was still blurry but she could see that they were about to land. She then heard the captain echoes the speaker. They were landing.

Xuan Yi arrived in Maldives. She dragged her heels and luggage to the limousine that was waiting for her. She was a woman of wealth and beauty that anyone would want her. She could make anyone fall for her and she pretty much was aware of that.

She was greeted by the chauffer that will assist her to the hotel she was very familiar with. As to why she chose to stay there, she didn’t know either. She left Korea not for a vacation but to think and clear her mind.

They arrived in the hotel and like the usual she was greeted as one of the finest and high profile guest in that hotel. Despite of whatever she was feeling she did not lose her smile as she greeted back those familiar staff who were there to welcome here.

She went to her room immediately wanting to rest the mind that seemed to be off somewhere. She laid on the bed, her hand over her head, she closed her eyes and let her thoughts drowned her.

The sound of her phone ringing woke her up. She looked at the caller and saw the name she wanted to forget for a moment. She threw the rectangular machine on her bed and heads to the bathroom. Xuan Yi opened her luggage, trying the bikinis she had with her, she found her favourite one-piece black bikini. She smiled and changed.

-0-

“One martini on lounge number 2 please!”

“Ok!”

She was so busy preparing the orders of their guest that she didn’t notice the customers that were passing by around her. She hissed as she couldn’t get the perfect color for one drink that was previously ordered. Her friends which were also her colleagues came to her and took her attention.

“Fu Jing, look at that girl on table 1”

Her gaze followed the direction where her friends were pointing. There revealed a beautiful woman in black bikini, staring at the pool. She looked like she was so drowned in her thoughts that Fu Jing wasn’t even sure if she was really staring at the pool or the blankness of the scenery.

“She looks she’s also Chinese” her other friend said.  

“She’s really pretty but she looks sad” the other one said.

Fu Jing was so captivated with her beauty that she did not notice the glass was overflowing with the juice she was pouring. Her friend needed to snapped her fingers in order for her to go back to her senses.

The woman decided to dipped herself in the pool. Fu Jing grabbed a rolled towel on the side and walked towards the pool, her attention on the woman that captivated her heart. She didn’t ever hear the call of her friends.

She followed her as she swam on the vastness of the hotel pool. She walked on the edge on the pool following through. When the woman was nearing the pool side, she did not notice the elevation that made her tripped. As she fit the floor, the woman was also about to go to where she was. Their face were inches away from each other that made the both of them get flustered.

“Hi” greeted Fu Jing.

“Hello, are you okay?”

“Yes ma’am, I’m sorry if you got startled”

“That’s fine, call me Xuan Yi please”

“Xuan Yi, Xuan Yi”

“ah yes, you sure you are okay?”

“Ah yes, do you need anything?”

“Not at the moment, I’ll call you if I need one”

“Yes, I’m just at the bar.”

“Alright”

Xuan Yi went back swimming while Fu Jing went back to the bar where she was stationed. She got really busy that she lost the sight of Xuan Yi. She sighed in resignation. She will just forget about for her for now and would probably see her somewhere in the hotel.

Fu Jing was about to go home when she got a glimpse of Xuan Yi looking at the see. She tried to observe her and saw how much the girl was so immersed in her thoughts. She contemplated if she should go ahead and approached her. She heard her sighed. The girl was definitely sad. She slowly went to her side and sat down. It did not take long for Xuan Yi to realize that someone else joined her.

“You want?” Xuan Yi offering the wine she was holding.

“Thank you ma’am but I don’t drink” Fu Jing responded.

“Told you to stop calling me ma’am and just call me Xuan Yi”

“Alright, I will keep that on mind”

“You sure you don’t want some”

“I really don’t drink”

“Alright”

“You have to let it out ma’am….I mean Xuan Yi”

Xuan Yi looked at Fu Jing in confusion, she was just smiling brightly at her. Fu Jing then told her that she really looked sad and seemed like there was something in her mind that she needed to released.

“Are you free tomorrow?”

Fu Jing was shocked with her question. She had work but she felt the need of Xuan Yi. She looked at her and saw that the girl really needs a companion. She thought for a minute and nod her head. She will be doomed for skipping work but if that what it takes to make one less lonely person in the world then she would do so.

-0-

Fu Jing did not follow her friends advice of saying no. She really did accompany Xuan Yi to her trip around Maldives. Her job was at risk but she couldn't careless, she followed her heart. She wanted to be with Xuan Yi, she wanted to know her further. 

They drove and walked around the street of Maldives. Fu Jing was amazed as to how familiar Xuan Yi is with the place. She smiled as she watched her go shopping. She smiled as she watched her talked to the locals.

"You seemed to be very familiar with the place" Fu Jing commented. 

"This is not my first time here" Xuan Yi replied. 

"The place is so beatiful you can't help but fall in love maybe that's the reason why you went back"

"Not really, I want to clear my mind and find the answer to my questions"

"Which is?"

"Oh look! Let's go to that restaurant"

Fu Jing was waiting for another reply but she was dragged to the nearby restaurant. Xuan Yi immediately ordered which surprised Fu Jing. The girl really knew what to do. She wanted to ask further but she decided not to. 

Their foods were served and she watched as Xuan Yi munched on her food. She noticed how she poured milk on the rotti that was served at their table. Everything about Xuan Yi seemed to be fascinating to Fu Jing. 

"Waah this is so delicious" she exclaimed. 

"I know right, I liked to pour milk. Exy likes to put coconut in it"

"Who's Exy?"

"My husband"

Fu Jing stopped herself from eating upon hearing the foreign name to her. Xuan Yi was married and she then realized that she was probably there to clear her head of about Exy. She relaxed herself and enjoyed her moment with Xuan Yi. The girl would probably open-up more later on. 

They then went to ride the boat, admiring the vast beauty of the sea that was being offered to them. Fu Jing was just staring at Xuan Yi and the latter did not even notice that. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" Xuan Yi said.

"It is beautiful, very beautiful" Fu Jing replied still staring at their hotel's guest.    

They then went to a temple which Xuan Yi was also very familiar with. Fu Jing was just observing Xuan Yi. She dared not to talk as she could see the sadness that was covering Xuan Yi’s eyes.

“You know this is where Exy and I met” Xuan Yi said all of a sudden.

“Why is she not with you?”

“I wanted to be alone, I want to clear my mind. Re-visit where we started before she cheated on me”

“I’m sorry”

“It’s okay, not your fault”

Xuan Yi smiled at Fu Jing so seemed to be flustered with all the things she just mentioned.

The night started to enveloped the sky and Xuan Yi was gulping down a bottle of wine. Fu Jing wanted to join her but she couldn’t drink. She then assisted her to her hotel room. She opened the door for the already drunk Xuan Yi.

She snatched the bottle of wine and the glass that she kept on pouring. She then assisted her to lay down her bed and rest.

“You need to rest” Fu Jing said.

She did not receive any response so she decided to just leave and let her rest.

“I’ll go ahead now”

“Fu Jing”

“Yes?”

She looked at Xuan Yi who was standing behind her. Her eyes grew bigger when Xuan Yi’s lips was pressed against her. She contemplated a bit if she should kiss back but the sweetness of the guest lips was so intoxicating.

She laid her down the bed and tried to pour in love with the kissed. She parted their lips and went down to Xuan Yi’s neck. The latter wrapped her right hand on Fu Jing’s head and noticed the missing piece of accessory that she was wearing. Fu Jing went back to kissed her but Xuan Yi was busy pulling her sleeve down to check the bracelet she was wearing.

“My bracelet”

“What?”

Fu Jing replied while kissing her but the latter had to pushed her lightly to sat up.

“My bracelet, it’s missing”

“What bracelet?”

“The red one, I was wearing it when we went around the city”

“I did not notice you were wearing one”

“I was, I know I am still wearing it when we arrived here”

“Okay, I’ll tell the housekeeping to look for it”

“No, Exy gave it to me, we have to find it”

Fu Jing did not need further explanation as to why the bracelet was so important. Xuan Yi is still in love with her husband and probably here to forget. Her heart broke upon realizing what was really happening. Her hope into making Xuan Yi be happy with her crashes as she knew she couldn’t. The answer that Xuan Yi was looking for her was not her but Exy herself. All that they need is a rude awakening to know we're good enough. They needed each other.

Xuan Yi was still busy looking for the bracelet. She saw a shiny thing on the edge of the bed, she went there and found Xuan Yi’s bracelet. She picked it up and stopped Xuan Yi on her tracks. She looked at her and hold her hands.

“Can you please help me find it?” Xuan Yi said.

She responded with a smile. Opened Xuan Yi’s palm and put the bracelet on it.

“You go ahead and rest, you need that. I’ll go now”

Without hesitation, Fu Jig stepped out of the room. Xuan Yi realized what just had happened. She almost did what Exy did to her. She then ran outside and followed Fu Jing.

“Fu Jing”

The girl stopped walking and turned around. Few steps and Xuan Yi was already in front of her. She looked at her, she knew that the girl wanted to say something.

“I’m sorry”

She then saw the bracelet on Xuan Yi’s hand. She took it and put it on the girl’s wrist.

“If you can still fight for it then fight for it. If you still can fix it then fix it”

Xuan Yi stared at Fu Jing’s eyes and she could see the sincerity in her. She could have her but Fu Jing chooses to let go since she was never hers in the first place. Maybe in their next life, in a different situation.

Xuan Yi hugged Fu Jing and thanked her for making her realizes what she needed to do.

-0-

It was time for Xuan Yi to go check out of the hotel and go back to Korea. She was glad she decided to go ahead and go for a vacation. She was able to find the answers to her questions. But before she go, she must need to do something.

“You were missing the whole day and you were nowhere to be found” Fu Jing’s manager scolded her.

Fu Jing’s head was hung low as she does not know what to reason out. She was just thankful that her friends did not tell her boss where she was.

“I’m sorry sir”

“You did not even call to inform us”

“Uhm, sir”

A new voice interrupted them. Fu Jing lifted her head and there she saw Xuan Yi smiling at her and her manager.

“Mrs. Cho, what can I do for you?” the manager replied.

“I would just like to thank and comment your employee Fu Jing, for helping me yesterday”

The manager looked at Fu Jing who was still quiet. Xuan Yi is one of their valued guest.

“She stayed by my side the whole day making sure that I will be okay, if it is not because of her then I might be in real danger”

“So that’s the reason she was missing yesterday. No worries, Mrs. Cho, we trained our employees to value our guest specially those who are like you.”

“You can be sure that I will recommend this hotel to friends”

“It’s an honour thank you ma’am”

“Fu Jing, thank you”

Xuan Yi went in for a hug which Fu Jing gladly received.

Xuan Yi was on her way to the limousine when she was stopped by Fu Jing.

“I just want to thank you for saving me, I could lose my job if you didn’t”

“I should be the one thanking you. You save me. And you risked your job because of me”

Fu Jing bade her goodbye and Xuan Yi went to her again to hugged her one last time. She said goodbye and Fu Jing watched her as she stepped on the car and as it started to move.

-0-

Xuan Yi woke up with the voice of the captain saying that they arrived at their destination. She prepared herself as she was about to step off the plane.

She walked towards the arrival area where she saw people welcoming their love ones back. She walked further and stopped when she saw a glimpse of a familiar figure. She tried to avoid those who were blocking the figure but they were so many. She then saw the figure move and was slowly revealed.

It did not take long for the familiar figure to stand before her. She was not expecting her but she was secretly hoping that it would be her who would pick her up at the airport. Standing her was her husband. The person her heart was hoping to see.

“Exy”

“Babe, I’m so sorry. I promise to make it up to you. I know we can be the same again but I will make it up to you, forever”

“Yes babe, let’s fix whatever is needed to be fix”

Exy stepped forward and hugged Xuan Yi tightly. She promised her not to do the same mistake again. She broke the hug and went in for a kiss which her wife gladly returned.

----------0----------

A/N: I was really itching to write a Fu Jing X Xuan Yi fic since I am so into Produce 101 China. Are you guys watching it? It's finals today huhuhuhu. I really hope Fu Jing can make it. 

Anyways, to celebrate the growing numbers of subscriber to my other fic, here's a bit sad but not angts FuXuan fic. I  was really trying to pen down the next chapter of Magikos but this one would not let me be in peace. So here we go. FuXuan is aslo making me forget that EXuan/XuanXy is my main ship in Wuju. 

If you do like it, please give it an upvote. Comment if you also want to see other pairings!  Thanks guys enjoy.