Final

Lonely

I'm sorry

That's the first thing I wanted to say

I wanted to tell you that it's getting harder day by day but because of you I'm staying strong. I don't want to cause you more pain so I'll held it in. I don't want to cry in front of you and give you a hard time. Keeping the pain inside, every thing will be fine no one will get worried.

Our relationship is getting lonely and I'm the one to blame. I kept you in the dark, I never wanted to tell you the reason behind. The two of us felt alone, especially you and I'm sorry.

My love I'm sorry for being too much. I cause a misunderstanding between us. I will never ever cheat on you and I promise that.

Every night I hear you cry, I know you're also struggling. I promise I wouldn't let a tear leave your eyes but I'm also the one who's causing them to fall.

I can feel that you see something is wrong with me as you flash me a worried stare, I didn't give in and just kept it as I don't want to be an added baggage. I'm used for holding it in.

I'm sorry for shouting at you and telling you to leave me alone. I didn't bother to look back at you when I slam the door shut and lay on our bed crying. I panicked once I realized what I said after waking up, I immediately got up and sigh in relief to see you sleeping on the couch.

My worst nightmare has finally been revealed. I saw you reading a familiar paper, I tried to snatch it from you but you're fast to avoid my hands. You looked at me with eyes full of pain and disbelief unlike before that it shows warmth and love.

You asked me how could I hide such thing but how can I reveal such thing that will cause the person I love so much pain. You keep on weeping and this is what I hate the most seeing you cry because of me, I again broke my promise.

My dear Seungwan  I'm sorry for suddenly leaving you.

I wanted to thank you for rewriting my lonely and miserable life.

I felt happiness with you until my last breath.

We may not be walking together anymore to the journey of our relationship but I hope inside your heart we're always be together.

Your darling, Joohyun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how to explain this one shot.. I myself is confused .... I just type it down so I'm sorry for the wrong grammars, errors and spellings :)