Serenity

Serenity

So hi all I'm back again but this time with my very first Daeup fic, it's going to be in two chapters I should hopefully have the last chapter up in a few days, my internet is shoddy so I have to use the library's Wifi so updating could be slow, I really hope you like this fic please comment below and subscribe and vote if you want.


 

To say that it was loud in the apartment was an understatement, what with all the yelling that Himchan and Youngjae were doing. Couldn't they just shut up and let him sleep? Sometimes he wonders why he still lived with them. Grabbing one of his pillows he shoved it over his face to try to muffle the sound of arguing from the living room, or to try to smother himself, Jongup wasn't too sure of which one he was doing.

He inhaled the sweet scent of the pillow, smiling at the memories of the person who had left that scent behind. He could just go to him now, forget the yelling and try to get some sleep. Besides he always sleeps better when he's right next to him, he decides to do just that. 

With one last deep inhale he placed the pillow gently back to his side of the bed when he stays over, and gets up he didn't bother with changing his clothes, because honestly what was the point of that when he was going to another bed. Albeit that bed wasn't in this apartment and was thirty minutes away, all he did was chuck a hoodie on pick up his phone and walked out of his room.

The noise was worse in the living room, when he passed he scoffed and rolled his eyes when he saw what all the commotion was about. A God damn soccer match, yes he enjoyed soccer but not when he was trying to sleep. With a roll of his eyes he picked up his keys from the bowl next to the door, put his shoes on and headed out. He may have slammed the door louder than he should have but call him petty in this moment.

The normally short drive seemed shorter this night as the traffic was in his favour, so it took him less time to get to the other's apartment. He took in the quietness of the walk up to the designated apartment, he was glad to take Himchan's advice and keep all of his keys on one key chain. Otherwise he would've had to knock and that would've broken the silence he wanted.

When he was inside the apartment, he was blessed with the quiet he wanted not to mention that he was only a few feet away. He toed his shoes off and quietly padded to the bedroom where the other was sleeping. The bedroom door wasn't completely closed so he was able to slip through it with very little noise. The other person was fast asleep emitting tiny snores, but he was still quiet enough that Jongup didn't register it as loud.

As quietly as he could, he placed his phone on the table beside the empty spot on the bed and ped his hoodie. Letting it fall to the floor and slipping into the covers of the bed, he let the warmth and silence of his surroundings slowly carry him off to sleep.