Reviews ( + 2 )

Void — Shall the game begin? 「apply open」
Username / Name
Plotlines
Faceclaim
Reviews
Finally_Home /
Jin Sunhee
Sniper (#4)
Fv82Tht.png
status : accepted.

Hello! First of all thank you for being the first applicant, I was a bit hesitant whether people will get interested in this applyfic or not as this is my very first one! And you are just so fast?? Anyway, sorry about the difficulties in editing the layout, I didn't know people would try to change the background image so I made its height fixed, sorry! and I am not really updated with idols nowadays so I hope I put in the right picture (she's really cute btw, idk why but she reminds me of 4minute hyuna in some of her photos!), sweats nervously.
Okay get into the review, I really do enjoy reading through your application! I can totally relate to her whiny personality because I do have one friend who acts like that, and it's funny to see! Oh and I can already smell the drama coming with #2 plot due to her optimistic personality, tbh.
Overall, she is a really lovely character, I sure can imagine writing her in the story (Especially all these dramas coming with her personality). Thank you for applying!
Jaeger_104 /
Seo Jaekwang
Technology (#5)
uuW6azu.png
status : accepted.

Hello! How is everyone so fast? aksjdkasd. Anyway, wow, I never know new idols but astro's eunwoo sure look really cute! Anyway, about the date of birth, I stated that it's the year of 2123 in the story, so I'm pretty sure you meant to say his year of birth is 2102? correct me if I'm wrong!
Moving on to the personality, wow I can already feel he is just like older brother to the #2 plotline! I'm pretty sure I can write much based on that. Tbh, I can totally relate to his feeling, and I just feel like he is like a ticking bomb, hiding all emotions inside, but is ready to explode in front of people he trust the most.
You stated that he is a LoL player, and I'm pretty sure there won't be any LoL in the year of 2123, but if you don't mind I want to change it to a game similar to LoL but using VR! Do you get what I mean? I'm not sure what it's going to be called so I will just call it LoL for now! (and orz he probably should teach me his way bcs I totally at playing either LoL nor dota2). And, breathes, a doggo!! fudge the doggo looks exactly like my dog I Love Lux Already.
Overall, I really do enjoy reading through your character! Thank you for applying!
noseoul /
Yook Oyeon
Sniper (#4)
4nFf8Sa.png
status : accepted.

Hello! First of all wow so many pictures, I love <3 and she is just so pretty! wow a pubg player, I totally love that game. If you don't mind, I'd like to change the pubg's name because I'm sure there won't be any pubg in the year of 2123. It will be similar with pubg but with VR, if you get what I mean.
Moving on to the review, I really enjoy reading through your application. I love her optimistic yet bossy personality! I can already feel myself getting pissed with those kind of people in real life. jkjk. I feel like she will need a mature figure due to her personality, she is swooned way too easily it's dangerous. And a crush toward #6 plotline? that guy sure is popular with girls! I can already feel her 'puppy crush' toward #6.
Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with Oyeon's story, thank you sm for applying! you probably need to sleep though, your health is important!
iheartswag /
Yang Ahn Joo
Magic (#3)
it9IrSD.jpg
status : accepted.

Hello! Wow it's so sunshiney, it really fits in the character <3 I swear I saw this kyulkyung girl before but she's soo cute!! Anyway, I really enjoy reading Ahn Joo's story! You typoed her year of birth in the background though.
I feel like she will get along with #2, like her older sister? because she has a younger sister she probably can handle her the most! --but everyone else in the team probably think those two are both kids-- Overall, I don't see anything wrong with your story, I have one question though (you don't have to edit this in because I'm just curious but it's optional!) why did she get that many piercings?
illegally /
Son Juyeon
Puppeteer (#2)
vucdRBS.jpg
status : accepted.

Hello! First of all, wow heejin is really pretty! Never seen loona before so I'm in awe. Your gifs kind of reminds me of miss a's suzy, a little. Anyway, my eyes really like seeing your application <3
Moving on to the review, reading the personality I suppose she's a perfectionist! I really love how she's actually just an insecure little girl deep inside. I'm actually curious about one thing, what would she do if one of her fans suddenly come and invite her for a small talk, Since she's not good with people in general? Will she be like an awkward potato or force herself to be bubbly for the sake of her fans?
Anyway, I really do enjoy reading this! I can imagine she will get along with #1 the most since Juyeon is really close with her brother. Thank you for applying!
dorixs /
Jeon Sejin
Dual Swords (#6)
SjAPm7w.png
status : accepted.

Hello! this is fast, I thought you'd need more time when you said you actually have no idea what to write. Anyway, Wow sejin is sooo tall! He's probably really popular with girls. Now I'm curious, did he have a lot of ex?
I really love his 'normal boring' story because of course not everyone can have such an 'exciting' everyday story. Now I can't find anything wrong with your character, oh I have one last question. It is stated that he hates chocolate, what if one of his friend give him chocolate? Will he blatantly reject it, with sarcastic remarks, or will he force himself to accept it?
Anyway I really enjoy reading this, thank you for aplying!