The Boy I Used To Love

The Boy I Used to Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Boy I Used to Love

"Good Morning Mr.Kim!"

"Hi, Mr.Kim, How was your Morning?"

The same questions I hear every day, are yet again thrown my way. It's just another Monday morning at the Office.

"Good morning Jonginnie~" My assistant, Baekhyun, says as he flanks my right side.

"Hi, Hyung! What's on the agenda today?" I asked.

"Well, You, Chanyeol, and Kris are going to go through the new apps for the spot we need filling. Ya know, with Sehun on parentity leave, having just adopted his first son. Then the three of you have meeting at 12, and we need to start planning the company retreat." He repiled.

"Thanks Hyung, Would you mind grabbing some coffee and food of the three of us?" I asked.

"Already done. I knew you'd ask." He smiled.

"It might only be 8:35 am but go take a twenty minuet break, and that doesn't mean you can have a quicky with Yeol again, okay?" i laughed as he flushed and punched me in the arm.

I walked into my office on the 15th floor, it was a simple room. Beech wood floors, a glass wall behind me overlooking the street, and simple white walls. i liked it this way.

"Yo, Kai!" Chanyel said as he and Kris came into my office.

"Ready to go through these applications?" Kris said.

I nodded, though by the looks of the pile we may have to cancle the 12'o clock meeting.

it must of been about 11 when i found his application.

"Guys. We are calling this one." I said.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Do Kyungsoo." I said.

"They are fated." I heard Kris mutter.

"Kris, you dont even know the whole stroy, do you?" Chanyeol asked.

"No actually, but from what baekhyun told me when i first met you guys, Jong and this Kyungsoo-guy are meant to be together."

"That's a simple way of putting it. Let's take a break and I'll tell you."

"Oh my god, i love this story!" Chanyeol smiled.

"So it was back in high school..." i began. 

-Flasback- 

I was decent looking enough in high school, but it was hidden by the baggy Hoddies and Jumpers that I wore as well as the glasses I  bore on my face.

Every day, there was a new girl stuffing a love note in my locker and a new note in the bin next to my locker.

My only friend was a Tall- gaint, named Chanyeol, ("that's me!" Chanyeol said, smiling like an idiot.)

I wasn't rich, but i was well-off and near most everyone at school knew it.

But there was one guy who didn't care.

Do Kyungsoo.

He was about a head shorter than I am, perfectly plump heart shaped lips, a gorgous smile and just the best personality on the planet.

Every Morning was a good morning when he would come up to me.

"Morning Jongin-ah, Have a good day. I have cooking today, so make sure you save room for the food i make okay?" He smiled at me, as he ruffled my hair.

"Okay, Kyung-Hyung!" I smiled back.

"Kyungsoo, why do you always talk to the Kim Kid? Are you after his money?" I heard Baekhyun ask him.

"What?! No! He reminds me of a kid i used to look after, Plus he always forget Lunch and usually nicks his gaint-friend's food." Kyungsoo said.

My heart broke a little hearing that. I had the biggest crush on Kyungsoo since I was a 1st year and he was a 2nd, but he was always out of my reach. He had a boyfriend for the first two years I was at school. His Name was Lee Taemin. But they broke up cause Taemin was cheating.

I had thought about asked Kyungsoo out but he was in his Thrid year by this time, and was going to be busy foucusing on exams.

I would sit in classes and scribble little notes to him confessing my love, but i'd tear them out and rip them up. It was a useless plan.

That day, He made me some food i'm still not able to pronouce, but it was amazing.

He had also made cookies and let me take some for Yeol as well.

"Jongin, Before i leave for college, could you dance for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter