part 17

FRIENDS ➣ KSJ.PJM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡2 years later♡

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Park Jimin to be your lawfully weeded husband to love and cherish and like that" Yoongi asks.

"Yoongi that's not even right!" Jin whines.

"I'm sorry who's the priest here?" Yoongi glares annoyed he's getting cut off.

"You are," Jin huffs out.

"That's what I thought," Yoongi says before sassily flipping his hair back.

"I do!" Jin mutters.

"Yeah you better," Yoongi silently threatens. "And do you Park Jimin take Kim Seokjin to be your husband and like love and stuff."

" yeah," Jimin says biting his lip at his soon to be husband. "I mean I do."

"Ok well with the power invested in me you may now kiss groom," Yoongi shouts, startling Jin. "is this even legal?"

"Yoongi!

"Okay sorry!"

♡1 year later♡

"Oh my gosh Jimin she's so cute!" Jin gushes over their toddler who is currently in her terrible twos, and is definitely doing something terrible.

Jimin looks frantically between his child and husband. "Hyung she's drawing all over the wall," Jimin squeaks out his voice cracking between his words.

"She's an artist! She's just expressing herself!" Jin agrees, pulling out his phone to take pictures of their kid's "art."

Jimin glares at his ridiculous husband before stomping off. "We are not having another kid," Jimin shouts making Jin chuckle.

"Sooyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter