Friend

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sana, where's my pen?"


"How can i know?"


"You take it from me earlier, seriously?"


Smiling cheekily, "I'm just kidding, here, thanks." Handing back the pen


"Anyway, Nayeon eonni ask us to drop by her place." Jungyeon say as she take the pen back, "She said there's an important news. Let's go." Sana just nod thinking maybe it's just another lie so that they can help her with homework, but she still go along anyway.


Sana PoV


I'm Minatozaki Sana, a senior at JYP highschool, the most popular school here. I'm just a regular student that no one know.


"Another pile of love letters." Jungyeon say as we both open our shoe locker


Or.. maybe no. I'm quite popular here, mostly because of my looks. Thanks to my parents i got this look. For Jungyeon, she is the ultimate girlcrush, all her love letters are from girls. But too bad she is taken by non other than our another friend, Nayeon eonni. We are friends since elementary school, i don't remember how but yeah.


"I really want to go home." I say to Jungyeon, can't help it, i'm just really lazy.


"We are here, so, no going back."


I sigh, probably Jungyeon would love it if i just leave them alone, but i also know she don't want to help Nayeon eonni alone.
But, surprise, Nayeon eonni is really telling us some news. I don't know how to react to it tho. "Dahyunnie?"


"Yeah, Dahyunnie, our precious little dubu." Nayeon say happily, "Don't forget out little cub and yoda."


"Wow, they're transferring together?"


"That's  what Chaeyoung say."


Well.. i'm happy they're going to be with us again, but i just don't really want to see Dahyun. Why? Oh, i forgot to tell this.
They're also from the same elementary as us, i don't remember how we know each other, because hey, i'm probably just 10 or 11 that time. Sorry, i just have a bad memory. Back to the story, we are good friends, the 6 of us, thought, i don't recall Dahyun being close with me as friend. I'm used to , sorry okay? But she teased me back so we're even. I because of her chubby cheeks and her small monolid eyes, she always cry when i done it but then she point out all my mispronunciations. We are not friend in good term to be short.


"I wonder how they all look now, especially Dahyun, she is so cute back then." Jungyeon say


"They all are." Nayeon say, "They must be really pretty now, just like me." Say proudly by herself, something that not all people can do.


The next day


And.. come the day where they are transferring, that means i will see them on lunch break. Wow, that's fast, i'm not fully prepared.


"Hey, let's go, why are you zoning out?"


"What? It's already lunch break?" I ask, not believing.


"Are you sleeping the whole class?"


We walk to the cafetaria and we found Chaeyoung and Tzuyu immediately. They still look the same, except Tzuyu height, she really grew a lot.


"Yah, why are you so tall???" Jungyeon say, obviously amazed, "And why are you so small???" More amazed, i laugh when Chaeyoung start kicking her. "I'm sorry," trying not to laugh, "Where's Dahyun?"


"Here." I can feel the creep when someone stand behind me and i can feel her breath


"Yah, are you really Dahyun??" Jungyeon ask, i still stand there frozen, not wanting to face the girl behind me. But she read my mind i guess.


"Of course i am, right Sana eonni?" Now she is next to me and look at me, i sigh and decide to talk to her.


"Yeah she-- Who are you??" I frown when i see her, how can this girl be Dahyun? I mean yeah, it's definitely her, with that lip, nose and monolid eyes of her.


She laugh, showing her perfect eyesmile that i recognize. "Puberty hit me well." She sit beside Chaeyoung. "And there i thought i can see Nayeon eonni here." Pouting, God she is really cute. What the heck? Where's the chubby cheeks Dahyun?


"Well, she is taking some days off for her work." Jungyeon answer her, they keep talking and i can't get in the conversation, not until they start to talk about the past. "Sana really like to talk about your chubby cheeks and monolid back then, now she can't even say a word." Laughing, well, good job Jungyeon, just right when i thought we won't mention about it.


"I won't stay chubby forever right? But i love my mono eyelids" Smiling, she pretty when she just smile like that, i'm really going crazy.


"Good for you now you're practically an angel." Jungyeon praise her, "Chaeyoung and Tzuyu too, out maknaes really get hit by the puberty really well."


"H-how's your school before?" I ask, to change the topic


"Really good, Tzuyu get the title goddess of beauty there, Dahyun eonni is really popular too and she rank first every semester. And i'm still Chaengcaso."


"She won lots of art competition." Tzuyu add


"And she got lots of fangirl." Dahyun add another


"Wah.."


"And Dahyun got herself a girlfriend, the school director daughter on top of all."


"Wahh!!! You all snatching my girl crush title that easily." Jungyeon give them a round applause, but i'm more interested in Dahyun's girlfriend, are they still together?


"We already broke up tho." Dahyun say, as if she can really read my minds.


"You can get another one here, there's lot of beautiful girl."


We all go to Nayeon place together, with snacks on each of our hands. A small party for the maknaes.


"So, do any of you actually miss me?" Nayeon ask the maknaes, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu won't even bother answering


"I really miss you eonni." But not with Dahyun


"Aww.., i love you Dahyunnie our dubu.." Nayeon hug her tightly, okay, this is really making me feeling uncomfortable. But why?? I really don't understand what i'm feeling right now.


"Sana eonni, are you always this quiet?" Dahyun ask


Now, i really don't know what to say. I'm never quiet, but not today.


"She is always talking, what happened to you Sana?" Nayeon ask


"I'm just.. sleepy?" I lied obviously


"Then just go to sleep." Nayeon say, well, we always stay the night at Nayeon's place, she got a big house all to herself and there's room for each of us. I sleep at her place more often than my own apartment.


So, i excuse myself and go to the usual room i sleep at, it's better than sitting with them with nothing to talk about.
Nah, i'm just uncomfortable being around Dahyun.

End of Sana PoV


Sighing, "She become really pretty.." Sana said as she slowly fall to dreamland

---

Months passed and Sana still hasn't really talked to Dahyun. She is constantly avoiding Dahyun and everyone realise it.


"Sana, what's wrong with you?" Nayeon ask


"Huh?" Confused


"Do you still dislike Dahyun?" She continue


"What? Who say that?"


"Your attitude toward her say it. Or am i reading it wrong? You're avoiding her all the time."


Sighing, "It's not like that.."


"You like her." Jeongyeon add


"What?? No!! I'm just.. guilty, maybe? You know i used to a lot."


"Oh.. just because of that? Dahyun never talk about it thought, i don't think she hates you or anything. In fact, she is trying to talk to you. So, talk to her." Nayeon say more like a command


Lunch break


"How's your class? Any problem?" Nayeon ask


"We are perfectly fine. Don't worry." Chaeyoung say, "Dahyun even got some of them confessing to her." She added


"What?? That fast??" Jungyeon most shocked one, "What's your trick?" She ask, receiving a solid punch by Nayeon on her arm, "Ouch!!??" But Nayeon glare at her, "Alright, sorry, I'm just kidding." Giggling


"She is really pretty, no wonder she got some confession." Sana say as she play with her food, she don't realise what she said.


"Am i pretty?" Dahyun ask and smile at her sweetly. Sana heart start to beat faster, she can't handle her red face and hide it, cursing herself for saying it outloud, "Did i make your heart flutter?" Dahyun say it easily that built some tension, and Jungyeon broke it.


"You just flirt right? Is that how you get the girls??"


Laughing, "Well, maybe?"


"The bell is ringing, let's head back to our class." Nayeon say and they go separately.


Maknae line on their way to class


"You're really daring don't you?" Tzuyu ask Dahyun


"Can't i?" Jogging happily


"See how happy she is after making Sana eonni blush." Chaeng point at her jogging


"It's really obvious tho.. it's still a mystery on how she can fall for Sana eonni who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter