I love you

I love you

Seungri's POV

Damn, what a beautiful view. I look at my Yongie baby sleeping soundly beside me. I'm glad that we are still together after going through so many things together.  

Looking at his pale face with those beautiful features under the moonlight has brought back so many memories we had together, especially the one when he first confessed to me is still lingering in my mind.

- - - 

Flashback

It was just a normal day when Jiyong and I were rewatching our favourite drama 'Goong'.

Jiyong suddenly turn over to face me, staring at my lips while his own.

Few moments later, he leans in and place his lips on mine.

I was beyond shocked as I have never anticipated it before.

"Hy..ung...what are you doing?" I asked him, feeling flustered.

"I..I don't know, I just have the sudden urge to kiss you, and...and as expected, your lips is so soft and there is also a tint of strawberry taste hehe," a blushing Jiyong replied.

"Ahh~ Uhh I have no idea what to say but thanks hyung hahah."

"Actually maknae-ah...I need to confess."

"What for hyung?"

"My feelings for you..."

"Ah? Okay..go ahead."

"RiRi-ah...actually I have a huge crush on you since I first met you, I love you but..but I am scared that our fans will hate us because of my uality. When we debuted as BigBang, I pretended to hate you and avoid you at all costs just to get you out of my mind. Little did I know that it will be impossible."

"..."

"It's okay if you find me disgusting..I don't mind..really," he hangs his head in embarrassment.

"Face me hyung. I have to confess as well." I told him while using my hands to lift up his head.

"Hyung..or should I say Yongie oppa..I love you so much too. Honestly, when I first met you, my heart was pounding rapidly, but I shrugged it off as a normal feeling that I had just met someone new, but I was wrong. These few years, my heart keeps yearning for your love which is why I was always following you around, caring for you secretly and getting jealous whenever there is a scandal about you with some random es, and doing all these made me realized that I love you. I thought that you would never love me back because you are always avoiding me and pretending that I don't exist at all, but to hear you confess to me, i'm literally all over the moon right now."

"Omg really?! I love you baby," he widens his eyes as he leans in for another kiss.

"Yeah pabo, I love you too." I said while accepting the kiss this time.

Soon, we broke off our kiss.

"So you are now my boyfriend eh?"

"Of course oppa~"