My best friend Im Jaebum

Dreamy Nightmares [K-Pop Related]

I was a boy an I was in an all-boy high school. We lived in dorms, and my roommate and also my best friend was Im Jaebum.

He had his Dream High era looks. 

He did a modeling job for some not so popular brand, and the photos of their shoot turned out funny. Once it was out the whole school started to talk about it and laughing at Bummie.

It was past sunset when someone came to our part of the dorm with Jaebum's poster in their hands, laughing at it when I found out about the situation and went after Jaebum to find and comfort him.

When I went out of the building, I saw Jinyoung. He was sitting beside the pool, taking his head in his hands.

I loved him, but I knew he's straight and I so never made a move on him. He was me and Jaebum's other friend and I didn't want things to get complicated and uncomfortable between our group of friends. But he somehow find out about my feelings, and I knew that he did and it was why I was staying in my room the whole day.

When I came out of the building, he heard my footsteps, and looked up. I paused for a second and then started to walk away and continue searching for Jaebum. But he stopped me and started talking really fast. Asking me if it's true and he was like "it's not true right? It can't be. You don't have feelings for me right? We're just friends. That's not true right?". He was asking these same questions repeatedly and then I took his hand and put it over my heart witch was beating fast and it shut him up. 

And then I woke up~