Send me pictures

Send pictures...

Jennie knocked on Lisa’s room twice but got no answer so she decided to step in, the room was dark with only Lisa’s iPhone lighting up her face and a little Disney Nemo lamp lighting the room. Jennie came closer to the bed where Lisa was laying on her tummy with no response to her presence.

J: Lisa ya...I em I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave.

L: .....

J: I know you are mad but I mean, are you still mad? I’m leaving soon and I don’t wanna leave if we’re like this...

 

Since she got no answer from Lisa she sat next to her and try touching her shoulder and rubbed her back.

J: I know we need to talk about IT but it just wasn’t the right moment when you told me and I felt weird, that’s why I pushed you away, maybe we could talk about it when I come back? look I just want you to know that I care about you and I know I’m really flirty with you sometimes so I understand why you feel confused I guess... 

 

Lisa was “playing” in her phone but when Jennie said that she felt something burning inside her, she was hurt but she felt hot and warm too, she didn’t understand the feeling so she acted on it. She turned around supporting herself on one elbow and with her left hand she took Jennie’s and kissed her palm. Jennie was shocked with her action but she let her do it. Lisa sat and pulled Jennie closer and embrace her softly while putting her head on the crook of her neck. 

 

L: ok... 

 

That’s all she said so Jennie got confused and nervous because of the whole situation. They were super close, in an almost completely dark room, she thought Lisa smelled really good and she felt shivers from Lisa’s breath on her ear. Heartbeats. 

 

J: ahmm that’s all you’re going to say? I mean if you want I, I...we...could...ta...

 

Lisa interrupted her tought while she rubbed Jennie’s back softly and with her right hand she caress her beautiful long hair while her head still resting on Jennie’s shoulder. 

 

L: I’m gonna miss you so much Unnie... (kiss on Jennie’s head) 

In the last sentence Lisa’s voice cracked a bit.

L: have a nice flight, please be safe, it’s not your fault and we don’t need to talk about IT, there’s nothing to talk about, you just just forget it and have fun ok? (Kiss on Jennie’s cheek) 

 

Jennie felt her heartbeats increase to a level she only felt when she danced or worked out, she felt her tummy weird and warm. She wanted to say something but she couldn’t. 

 

Lisa slowly let herself go from the embrace and faced Jennie with teary eyes. 

1

2

3...

 

Jennie grabbed Lisa’s cheeks and look at her in the eyes, those beautiful brown orbs full of tender and love that looked so pure that for a moment she could see herself through them, so she let herself go. 

 

Jennie got closer and touched Lisa’s nose with hers, she felt Lisa trembling while she kissed her in the lips, she kissed Lisa really slow and just for a few seconds...her lips were so plump, warm and soft that it made her realize what she did, she opened her eyes shocked by her own actions, she was about to say something but quickly Lisa kissed her this time, she kissed her with passion, but not rushed. She felt Lisa’s hands on her neck while something warm entered , she gave access and felt her body warmer, this wasn’t her first kiss but she definitely never felt like this before. Lisa lowered her left hand and grabbed her by the waist, Jennie put her arms around Lisa’s shoulder and pull her closer. This time she let her tongue dance in Lisa’s mouth. She felt like this wasn’t the first time she did this with Lisa, it felt like their mouths were used to this, perfectly synchronized, moving together at the same beat, the same heartbeat. Unfortunately Lisa’s phone rang and that made them realize what they were doing, Lisa stoped first and grabbed her phone.

 

L: , sorry ahmm I’m just gonna put it on silence or I...ehm...

 

Jennie felt her heart flutter just by looking at Lisa’s face lightened by the phone. She smiled and hugged Lisa with all her strength, like she didn’t want to lose her. 

 

Lisa was shocked but happy so she hugged Jennie too, they stood like that for a few minutes until Jennie faced Lisa and with teary eyes said...

 

J: Lisa ya, I don’t think I want to forget about IT...actually I can’t forget about it, I want to remember, I will remember forever. I...I love you too.

 

Lisa smiled like she never did before, she kissed Jennie again in every corner of her face, until she peck her lips while smiling...

 

L: Hmm I think I’m not mad anymore ehee (while she scratched her nape) just don’t be flirty with anyone else and remember to send me a lot pictures while you are away please? 

 

J: hahaha you are so cute, I won’t flirt with anyone and yes I will send you pictures, every picture I take is for you babe. 

 

Fin. 

 

 

A/N: Go check Jennie’s Instagram to see her pics from her travel to France! She’s so beautiful!