First and the last

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang daniel is basketball mvp in Yonsei univ.and for the competition week,he training hard in the court.all his team mate already left home when he realized it’s almost 8pm at night.he walk tiredly to go to the locker room and decided to take a warm bath before going home.

 

He’s changing his clothes quickly when he heard a girl voice saying “one two three four.one two three four”

He walk outside the mens locker room and looking for the sound of the voice come from. He took a peek on the girl’s locker room beside the men’s locker room and find out the girl is now crying on the floor holding her knees.

 

At first daniel feel unsure.should he walk into the girl,or left her alone and straight to walk home.

But then he notice the hair color of the girl who crying alone,and decided to tap her on her shoulder makes her jolted and scream when she knows there’s a man inside the woman’s locker room

“Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!” She scream with all her might crossing her hands over her chest.daniel immidiately cover her lips with his hand.”ssshhhh.. i’m not gonna hurt you..sssshhh..” he said looking at her widen eyes.

 

“I will take my hand off,but promise me you won’t scream okay?” Daniel said.

She trying to believe him and she nods.slowly daniel pull his hand off her and move one step backwards.somi make a quick run to one of the bathroom and lock herself inside.

 

“Yah..! I told you i will not hurting you..i just wondering why you’re here all alone at this time?”daniel following her and knocking the door from the other side.

 

“P..p..Please just leave me alone..please..please..” she stuttering and it was clear that she’s scared of him.

 

“Do i look like a bad guy?” Daniel began to chuckled.

 

After few minutes somi thoughts the man already left,so she slowly turned the knob and walked out the bathroom.she let out a deep sigh when she notice there’s nobody around the women’s locker.so she pull out her clothes and decided to take a quick shower before going home.

 

She walk back to her locker with white towel wrapped around her petite body.she humming a song while applying the body lotion around her hands and her long slender legs.

 

“It’s raining outside,i wonder if you have some umbr- oh shoot!” Daniel burst into the woman’s locker room once again with his almost wet haired.he’s stunned to see the girl slender legs with her ample chest almost popped out from the white towel.

And again somi can only scream and quickly covered her body with both of her hands.

 

Daniel gulped helplessly at the beautiful view right infront of his eyes.

 

“T-t-turn around!” She shout at him and he held his hands up and turned around.

 

“D-d-don’t you dare to open your eyes! I warned you..” she trying threaten him while quickly dressing herself.

 

“I’m sorry..i don’t know you’re nake-“ 

 

“I’m not !” She half screaming cutted him.

 

“Okay..okay..i’m sorry..i just wanted to borrow your umbrella.there’s hard rain outside.” Daniel trying to explain.

 

“I don’t have umbrella.”she walk passed him with quick steps and he run to walk beside her.

 

“Then it means we both have to drench together in the rain.hi..i’m kang daniel,What’s your name?”he smiling wide at her and offering his hand to shake.

 

She stopped from walking at look at him with annoyed face.”I didn’t ask.”she said and continue walking.

 

“Som..somi???” He said making her froze 

 

“Is that your name?somi?” He walk to her and tilted down his head so he’d be the same level like her.

 

“H-how do you know?” 

 

“It written on your keychain on your backpack..” he said and she quickly turned to see on her backpack.beside the teddy bear,there’s the keychain with her name on it.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter