hug me..

Hug Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me seriously hug you just once for 10 seconds

Sehun can’t bear the pain in his heart. He wanted to hug Jinri for the last time, although only a few seconds ...

You must have been surprised, I was drunk on late night mood
I was thinking about this and that and I came all the way here
There’s no need to be tense, it’s not that important

It’s already 11.00 PM and Jinri sees Sehun was leaning against the door of her apartment. Jinri help Sehun stood up and led him to her room.

"Sehun, what happened? Why do you look so messed up? And you're drunk! "After lying down Sehun on her bed, Jinri Sehun's hair gently.

Sehun took her hand that was his hair "Jinri.. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I've been thinking about it before I come here. Maybe it doesn’t really matter. " Sehun holds Jinri's hand tightly.

"I don’t like to see you like this .. I hate to see you like this .." Jinri felt sad, she know what is his purpose to come to her place. Jinri feels guilty, but she can’t lie to her feelings. She loves Jongin and it hurt Sehun's feeling.

Listen to me first, I’ll reject your rejection
I know that we’re friends and you’re his girlfriend
Tomorrow and the day after, we’ll probably stay friends for the rest of our lives
But let’s just talk as friends
So that’s why I Called you at this time, I’m sorry

"Listen to me Jinri. I know we're just friends, I know you are Jongin’s girlfriend. I know tomorrow and so we'll just be friends. I'm sorry to bother you tonight."

Jinri sighs, she swears, at this time she didn’t want to discuss this with Sehun. Talking about their relationship and Jongin will hurt Sehun's feeling, and Jinri doesn’t like that.

If having a conversation is too much then just listen
I’ve been politely holding it in but it’s weighing so heavy on my heart and I’m about to get sick from stress
You may be his woman but I love, no, like you a lot

"If you don’t want to talk to me, then just listen to me." Sehun closed his eyes and changed his lying position to sit facing Jinri.

Sehun holds both of Jinri's hand "I've been holding this for so long. This feeling is a burden to me. " Jinri wants to cry, if only then Sehun said it earlier, then this won’t be happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter