The Airport.

The Maverick (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yes, Aunt Megan, there's a flight delay... I'll be there soon — Okay. Yes. Sure. Right, bye."

Mina sighs as she looks at her aunt dialer goes off from the screen, she puffs her cheeks.

She lift her hand up, looking at the watch around her wrist, she was already an hour delayed.

"It's a bother, don't you think?"

 

Mina turn to her right side where the voice is coming from, she sees a girl with short brown hair, her skin was porcelain white, Mina is almost surprise to see such person even exist. The girl is wearing a brown leather jacket along with a pale looking dyed jeans, though she believe the voice is strongly coming from the girl few seats away from her as there is no one else close to her right now but she begins to wonder if she was just being out of her mind because of the delayed and all, since the girl did not look at her instead, was pretty much focused into the mobile she was holding.

Mina look at her watch one more time to check the time, indeed, it shows that it's already 8:45pm but odd, the girl next to her has this huge sunglasses on, being more of a shy type of person, Mina decide to not say anything in reply as she wasn't sure.

"You can hear me don't you?"

The girl finally takes her attention to Mina right now, looking at the girl through her thick huge sunglasses, "Why aren't you answering? Are you intimidated by me?" Mina an eyebrow to that question.

"Excuse me?" Mina ask in an uncertain tone, slightly unpleasant.

The girl lips twitch into a small sly smirk, "Do you want a signature? Were you surprise that I speak to you first? Nice job there — I see how you self contained yourself instead of jumping on me, I was really quite surprise and I tried to foreseen how long you can contain yourself, indeed—" The girl pause to clap her hands a few times, "I was very much amaze"

Mina backs her stiff neck a little bit, she begins to wonder why is this girl speaking and talking so much, especially with the cocky boost up attitude, she wonders if this girl in front of her right now is sane. Since Mina did not respond very much and is clearly into her thoughts, the girl took the next step by taking off her sunglasses, Mina's eye went widen, jolting to be correct.

The girl once again has a smile creep up on her face, "I don't mind if you ask for a picture." The girl speaks proudly.

"I know who you are now—"

"Soo~ Seems like you finally knows how to speak now."

"But I am not a fan of yours."

Mina watch who the girl's eyes almost bulge out of her sockets, she looks at Mina in huge surprise but she quickly wipes off the surprised expression and instantly replace it with a calm smiling face.

"Ah... But you do know me." The girl quickly adds in causing Mina to snorts audibly accidentally.

Of course, who would not recognize one of Korea's most famous singer, Yoo Jeongyeon. The girl has been famous ever since her first album was up on sale. Jeongyeon has been famous with her partner alongside, together when they duet, their voice synced in a perfect melody.

"Yes, I would be living in a cave if I don't, isn't it?" Mina smiles mockingly.

Jeongyeon automatically nods her head.

"Are you always like this?" Mina suddenly ask daringly.

"How?"

"So self conscious that every little living thing might just be judged as your fans?"

Jeongyeon tilt her head to one side, indeed, it was cute, Mina was squealing just a little bit on the inside, but she has it calm written on her outlook. Jeongyeon sighs heavily before answering.

Just as Jeongyeon was about to speaks as she opens , the announcer announces that the flight to United States will be continue and to depart in half an hour of time, Mina hurriedly pack her iPod into her bag and zipping her bag up carelessly as she got up and quickly rushes to the check in terminal, when the flight attendant at the entrance check her ticket, Mina has a few minutes to spare, while waiting, she decide to turn around and look back at the famous singer. Although she has find Jeongyeon a little bit cocky, but who always has the chances to meet up with the huge singers like Jeongyeon and to even be able to sit so close to them...

Inside, she was silently imagining how her friends in school would totally kill her for this.

When she look back at the previous place where she sat, there she sees, Jeongyeon still fix in her position, with one leg crossed on top of the other, Jeongyeon already had her sunglasses back on. Mina almost choke on her own saliva when she knows she was caught, as Jeongyeon waves at her direction, she cough up a few times and thank the attendant who is done checking her passport and air ticket.

 

Plopping her bag up in the terminal locker above her seats, Mina finally sits herself comfortably in the cushion seat, although it's and economical ride, but being so rushing and after all the delay, she finds herself dead tired and she's ready to sleep during the flight, who is kidding not to fall asleep during a 5 hours flight? Mina has her iPod on her lap, she plug her earphones into her ears and click on her iPod, choosing the music she first wants to hear.

Her thumb sliding across the screen, she begins to pout as she cant decide which song she should listen to first. Someone has taken the seat next to hers, causing her to having to sit up straight instead of leaning her elbows on the rest in between her seat and the one next to hers. Still, she can't decide on which music she should go for.

But she begins to feel odd when she see out of the corner of her eyes, the person next to her seems to be leaning his or her head close to her, as if to peek on her iPod. Mina got furious of the uncomfortable feeling, she pulls her earphones off, turn around, ready to warn that person to sit in their own space but she was shock to see who it was. Never has she thought they would even have a chance to have this close distance again with one another.

"Jeong—mmm!" Before she could even finish saying the name completely, was being covered by that person who is sitting next to her, smiling right now.

"Shh!"

Mina watch how the jutted lips was looking pretty funny right now when Jeongyeon was asking her to keep quiet, she nods her head, but tries to quiet her giggles as Jeongyeon pulls her hand away, "I know. My lips looks like duck." This made Mina giggles out.

"Mina-ssi, you are catching more unwanted attention right now." Jeongyeon sighs as she buries her back deeper into the cushion as if she was trying to hide, but when she looks back at the girl who has finally stop giggling, she receive a deep glare instead.

"How did you know my name?" Mina shot the question.

"This," Jeongyeon hand a familiar looking book to Mina, the girl was surprise to see that book in Jeongyeon's hand, "Your name was written on the inside of the first page, that's how."

Mina quickly snatch the book of hers back into her hands.

"Pretty for someone like you to read such novel," Jeongyeon's eyes still looking at the novel of Fifty Shades of Greed, "You have such innocent response, I wasn't expecting that."

"Mind your own business."

"If I did, you would've not been able to get this novel back."

Mina huffs, "Sorry."

"Does not matter, is not necessary. But you've got a temper going on there you should control."

 

"Aren't idols supposed to be nice and all pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter