Chapter 1: Farewell, Music Bank (for now...) (Coming Of Age Ceremony Comeback Stage Week)

Life as SM's Little Princess (1)

Friday, 8th Of June, 2018

Hi, my name is Anna Natocava, but you can call me Ana.N, I was born in Moscow, Russia on the 19th of July 1999 but I was raised in Cork, Ireland, I'd used to be representing Ireland in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2011 and 2013, then I went to SM Entertainment in South Korea back in 2012 and I was a trainee for 2 and a half years. Anyway, today is my last day as MC for Music Bank, boohoo, boohoo! And guess what, BTS's member and vocalist Jin is the special host for this week because BTS are having their goodbye stage! Oh, and last week my favourite best friend and SHINee member Taemin was also a special host too. And by the way, I did pre-recorded before the actual show, I did wore a silver galaxy sequin dress and white gloves! Yesterday, I did made a solo appearance on "Knowing Brothers" alongside with Noh Sayeon and Haha, and it will be broadcasted on JTBC on 23rd of June!

Saturday, 9th Of June, 2018

Hi again, I'm here at Show! Music Core, 

Sunday, 10th Of June, 2018

Hi, I'm here at Inkigayo, I have done the pre-recording and I wore a black faux-fur dress.

Monday, 11th Of June, 2018

OK, it's my not 1st time on Simply K-Pop but I did during "Daydream" era, anyway, I've done my pre-recording for Friday's broadcast on Simply K-Pop!

Tuesday, 12th Of June, 2018

HOORAY, YES, I won my 1st no.1 for "Coming Of Age Ceremony" against Wanna One and BTS on The Show today and it's my 100th win since my debut back in 2014, AND I have also pre-recorded the performance which I wore a yellow silk dress, then I went to make a appearance on Yoo HeeYeol's Sketchbook on KBS which I performed "Daydream", then I did had interview with Yoo HeeYeol about my album, finally I performed "Coming Of Age Ceremony". 

Wednesday, 13th Of June, 2018

Again, I won but this time, it's my 2nd win for "Coming Of Age Ceremony" on Show Champion over Wanna One, BTS, SHINee and (G)I-DLE!