Awkward

Awkward

The 8 members of Twice are having the time of their life in their Switzerland trip. Well, except for Dahyun who was still traumatized from the ‘Thrill walk’. She was still worked up to the point where she can’t stop clinging on to Sana, as if her dear life relies on her. As for Sana, she’s clearly not complaining about her clingy friend. Though, all-in-all everyone seem pretty contented with their trip and decided to call it a day and went back to their rooms.

Tzuyu was about to join Jeongyeon and Momo, who were heading back to their shared room but then an idea popped in her mind. She turned her heels to the other direction going to the elevator going to Mina and Sana’s shared room. This made Tzuyu grin as the thought of teasing her Mina unnie came into her mind.

As Tzuyu is getting more close and closer to her destination, she mentally prepared herself because everytime she sees her unnie,Tzuyu’s mind would turn into a mess. And whenever she forced herself to speak up, she would end up unintentionally tease Mina which is now becoming a new of habit of hers. So that’s how it all goes with their interactions. Tzuyu teasing her and Mina pouting or whining in return, the cute sight made Tzuyu melt and made her want to embrace the small penguin.

Tzuyu shook all her thoughts away, mainly because of her quickening heartbeats whenever she thinks of Mina, and she was already infront of the door to Mina’s room.

Ok… Just don’t lose your cool, Tzuyu. She thought to herself.

Tzuyu raised one of her hands and softly knock on the door. She waited patiently for a few seconds until the door opened and revealed Mina in her hoodie and pants. Tzuyu studied her face and noticed Mina was surprised to see her.

“Surprised to see me, unnie?” Tzuyu said with a grin on her face.

Mina arched one of her eyebrows up. “If you’re looking for Sana unnie, she’s with Dahyun.”

Tzuyu’s eyes widened at Mina’s words. She definitely didn’t expect that. She didn’t expect Mina thinking that Tzuyu came here just for Sana. And she didn’t like that one bit. I just wanted to see you, unnie.

Mina stood there, completely oblivious to what was going on in Tzuyu’s head. Though, Mina can clearly tell Tzuyu felt uneasy just by looking at her expression. Did she say something that made Tzuyu look like this? Mina doesn’t know.

“Tzuyu?” The sound of Mina’s voice made Tzuyu snapped out of her thoughts. She mentally slapped herself, realizing Tzuyu just made her unnie worried.

“I’m-I’m fine, unnie” Tzuyu stuttered. She can feel her ears getting warm which made her hope Mina can’t see her flushed ears.

“Well, if you’re fine then I’ll let you know when Sana’s back” Mina waved her a goodbye and slowly close the door. This made Tzuyu mentally panicked and quickly placed her hand on the door before Mina fully closes it.

“Wait…”

Mina opened the door again and gave Tzuyu a confused look. Her stare made the latter more nervous.

“I…actually wanted to see you.” She confessed while her cheeks and ears are turning a light shade of pink. Mina stared and blinked multiple times, clearly not expecting such a reaction from Tzuyu when she was about to close the door.

They both stood still staring at each others eyes for like an eternity for Tzuyu. The said girl tear her gaze away from Mina and found the carpeted floor more interesting. While Mina recollected all of her thoughts and replayed all Tzuyu’s words a while ago. I…actually wanted to see you. Her words finally sinked in and Mina’s face flushed a darker shade of pink. Mina covered her cheeks, not wanting to let Tzuyu know she was affected by her words, because she knew Tzuyu would like usual.

As for Tzuyu, she didn’t notice Mina’s reaction as she was still staring at the carpeted floor, still waiting for a response.

“You-You may come inside if you want.” Mina finally responded softly. The latter felt relieved as she step inside the room, away from their awkward tension that was building up.

Tzuyu sat down on a couch and watched Mina who is now preparing honey tea for the both of them. They were both silent to the point where the sound of Mina stirring the cup with a spoon echoed through the room. Maybe it was a bad idea for us to be alone…Tzuyu thought. She really wanted to break the ice but she can’t think of anything to say to Mina.

While Tzuyu remained still in the couch with a blank expression as usual, Mina can't stand them being like this any longer and decided to talk freely without any regrets. She just doesn't want to feel awkward around her dongsaeng anymore. Mina finished finished stirring their tea and made her way towards where Tzuyu’s seated with their tea placed on a tray on Mina’s slender hands.

Tzuyu mindlessly stared at Mina, who was already placing their tea on a coffee table in front of her, and bit on her bottom lip really hard, trying to distract herself by the pain she’s slowly feeling on her lip.

“Tzuyu.” The said girl shuddered at the mention of her name and at the softness of Mina’s voice. She looked up to her left and see Mina seating down next to her.

“Ye-Yeah?” Tzuyu stuttered, again. She is definitely not herself anymore. If she stay here any longer she’s sure she’ll end up embarrassing herself even more infront of Mina. Myoui Mina. The girl she’s been crushing on for how long? She can’t remember.

“Are you alright?” Mina asked with concern evident in her face. “You’ve been acting really weird today.”

Tzuyu’s eyes widened. Is she that obvious? She was actually surprised Mina would notice immediately but also not surprised because every person knows Tzuyu can’t lie nor even hide her honest facial expressions.

“What do you mean? I told you I’m fine, unnie.” Finally, Tzuyu didn’t stumble on her words. She mentally pats herself on the back for that. But then all of her confidence, if she even had one from the beginning, drained from her body when Mina moved closer and placed her hand on her forehead. The latter flushed a darker shade of pink while her heartbeat quickens.

“Are you sure?” Mina frowns. “Your face is red. And you feel hot.”

Tzuyu stayed silent. Not knowing how to respond. Though if she did, should she lie or confess? Either of those are a really bad idea because Mina would know she’s lying or Mina would reject her, which Tzuyu’s not ready for. So what should she do?

“You know, unnie, you’ve been worrying a lot over me. I’m fine and you should relax.”

Mina knitted her eyebrows together, obviously not convinced, but then slowly nods as she backed away a bit and pick up her tea. Tzuyu mentally sighed in relief and picked up her tea that she almost forgot it was there and took a long sip. The warm liquid of honey lemon flavour engulfing her tongue through which calmed her nerves down. Tzuyu closed her eyes and laid her back on the couch. She felt at peace and she wished they could stay like this forever. However, Tzuyu felt a pair of eyes boring into her skull and she somehow gained confidence to unnie.

“Unnie, I know you’re mesmerized by my beauty but you can’t stare at me any longer.” She grinned as she still kept her eyes closed, imagining a pout or a flustered face from Mina

“Eeeh? Where are you getting this confidence?”

Tzuyu’s grin grew wider. “What do you mean, unnie? Aren’t I always like this?” While her eye are still closed, she can hear Mina shuffling in the couch. She’s probably making herself comfortable. Instead, Tzuyu suddenly felt something heavy on her lap. Or someone?

Oh boy… Her cheeks felt hot again and when she hesitantly opens her eyes, she sees Mina’s head laying on her lap.

“Hmm… True” Mina responds. “Or maybe Nayeonnie’s rubbing alot on you.” She then smiled widely at Tzuyu which slightly reveal her gums. The sight made Tzuyu melt inside but soon recovered as she pouts at Mina’s remark.

“Yah! No way!” Mina giggles and her eyes turn into crescent moons while more of her gummy smiles were shown. Tzuyu thought of kissing her but she mentally slaps herself again. Get ahold of yourself, Chou Tzuyu. She sighs with a smile on her face. “I should’ve push you off when we were on that tightrope.”

Mina whined. “Chou Tzuyu!” The latter laughed.

“Exactly! That’s how you sound like when we were on that tightrope!” Tzuyu’s smile grew even wider when Mina pouts. “But you could’ve been more louder so you can create a huge avalanche—“

Tzuyu stopped mid-sentence when Mina abruptly placed her two hands on both sides near Tzuyu’s head, not letting her escape. Her body stiffens and she can actually feel Mina’s breath hitting her which made the latter’s brain go crazy. There’s a moment of silence between the two as the girl glared at Tzuyu who was extremely red as a tomatoe by now.

The girl seem to be waiting for Tzuyu to apologize but the said latter was completely oblivious, or should she say distracted at Mina’s beauty. Her face. Her cute moles. Her pouty lips. And her pretty eyes that are still glaring at her. She mentally curses through clenched teeth. Crap… The two are still a few inches close, like one bold move and they could—­ Aaah! Stop it! She has to something. Something that could make Mina move further away from her.

Tzuyu then hesitantly opens and, “You look like you’re going to punch me.”

Great… Next time I should really shut my mouth. She thought to herself.

Feeling already embarrassed, Mina arched one of her eyebrows, the girl looked surprised. She stayed like that for a few seconds then a new side of Mina was revealed which caught Tzuyu off guard. Mina’s eyes glinted with mischievousness and a playful smirk was also seen. Oh God… Was all Tzuyu can muster, slightly agape.

“I’m actually going to kiss you” Wait…What? Now the tables have turned and it was her turn to be surprised, more so confused. Is this really Mina unnie? Tzuyu narrowed her eyes because of course it’s her, she can’t mistake any person as Mina. So was she actually dreaming all along? But it felt so real.

Mina’s smirk widens and although she isn’t that kind of person to say those words, she herself finds it amusing when Tzuyu turns into a hot mess which rarely happens between the two.

“But if you’re into that sort of thing then I’m out.” Mina winks but fails and slowly started to push herself off the latter. The said latter clearly ignored her last words and instead stared at her blankly, processing what just happened from the very beginning, and she also realized her heart was beating dangerously fast.

Did she actually wanted to kiss me? Or was she just joking? Tzuyu’s heart slowly sank a bit upon the thought of Mina not actually wanting to kiss her. Of course she wouldn’t. But Tzuyu wanted to confirm if it’s true.

Before Mina moved further away from her, Tzuyu pulled Mina closer until she realized the two are a few inches close again. A brief moment of silence again as the two stared at each other’s eyes. And Tzuyu could’ve sworn Mina took a quick glance at her lips and unconsciously her own. But she let that thought slide.

Tzuyu took a deep breath. “Mina unnie.”

She can feel the girl shudder at the mention of her name and her heartbeat quickens again.

“Umm… Were you really…” Tzuyu averted her eyes, getting worked up again and can’t seem to find the right words she wanted to say. She muttered a curse. “Crap.”

Suddenly, gentle hands cupped her cheeks and it mae Tzuyu look up again.

“Relax. Just say it.” Mina gave her a gentle smile and her eyes were full of reassurance, it gave Tzuyu the push she needed.

“Were you…Were you actually going to kiss me?”

Mina’s lips turned into a thin line which makes her soft chubby cheeks more visible.

“Hmm. Where do you think I was going to kiss you?”

“Li-Lips?...” Tzuyu answered honestly. Mina’s gummy smile was seen again and it somehow made Tzuyu’s nerves go away.

“Do you want me to kiss you on the lips?”

Tzuyu’s face went red again and she opens to answer but closes when nothing came out, then settled on slowly nodding her head.

Mina her lips, Tzuyu unconsciously did the same, and closes their distance. The girl moves and settles on Tzuyu’s lap. She slides one of her hands on Tzuyu’s hair while the other on her cheek, caressing it gently, making sure she’s relaxed under her touch. While both of Tzuyu’s hands are both on Mina’s waist.

At this moment, Tzuyu feels like she could burst. She never thought it would finally happen. Her kissing Mina unnie. Kissing Mina… It’s her first kiss as well. That means she shared her first kiss with Mina and it felt great. And the way Mina held her, it was so gentle, sweet and filled with love. This is what she wanted to do everytime she’s with her.

Tzuyu pressed their lips together, wanting to feel more of her, Mina smiles and circled her arms around Tzuyu’s neck. They stayed like that for a few seconds until Mina suddenly pulled away, Tzuyu pouted in return. The sight of Tzuyu made Mina giggle.

“Mina unnie.”

Mina hummed in response.

“Does-Does that mean you’re officially my girlfriend?”

Mina giggled again. “Officially?”

Tzuyu’s cheeks turned pink. “It’s just that most girls call each other girlfriends even though they’re not dating—“

A finger abruptly pressed Tzuyu’s lips, making her stop again.

“So you’re saying our kiss together was nothing to you?” Mina let out a fake pout, teasing the latter.

“What?!” Tzuyu had a horrid look on her face like at that time when their manager said they can’t keep the rabbit.

“Of-Of course not! I—“

“Maybe I should kiss you again until you realized we’re ‘officially’ girlfriends.” Mina said in a teasing tone and eventually leaned forward again and Tzuyu can’t help but smile widely with her dimples showing.

“I love you.” Tzuyu whispers at her as if the two are the only people in this world. Mina hummed and pressed their lips together again, she then mouths in the middle of their kiss, “I love you too.”

They kissed slowly until Mina parts her lips, giving Tzuyu an entrance, and their tongues touch—Tzuyu whimpered at the contact. It felt so good. Tzuyu pulled Mina closer, wanting to feel more of it. The two explored each other’s mouths and whenever Mina pulled away, Tzuyu would chase her lips right away to kiss her again. She was needy and it amuses Mina.

_______

They spent their time exchanging kisses and cuddles. But unexpectedly, the sound of keys unlocking the door of Mina and Sana’s shared room resonated across the room. However, Tzuyu and Mina didn’t seem to notice it as they were still busy having their make-out session.

The door creaked open and the two unwelcomed strangers stepped inside. Not just unwelcomed strangers but unwelcomed girls. One is a brunette while the other is a dirty blonde. They both stumbled as soon as they went inside, pressing their bodies together, lust evident on their faces. The brunette pinned the dirty blonde on a nearby wall and captured her lips with her own, unaware of Tzuyu and Mina’s presence.

Her hands roam around her partner’s body until it stopped at the end of her shirt.

“Sa-Sana unnie…” Her partner whimpered in Sana’s arms. They parted lips and Sana’s lips went closer on her partner’s ears, humming her name and nibbling them softly, “Dahyunnie~”

One of Sana’s hands back away to reach her purse that was still slung around her shoulder and dropped it on the floor, not caring when it made a loud thud, and continued to kiss Dahyun’s already swollen lips. Sana placed more kisses everywhere, Dahyun’s lips, her fluffy cheeks, and her neck.

On the other side of the room, Tzuyu and Mina apparently heard the loud thud and it made them look up with shock in their eyes when they finally saw the culprit who made that sound.

“Sana unnie?… Dahyun?” Mina spoke with flushed cheeks and ears, noticing the two couple were also making-out and she can also see Sana’s hands were under Dahyun’s shirt, slowly creeping up—

“What are you doing?!” The same goes for Tzuyu, she was also flustered at the scene before them and her voice cracks a bit when she shouted.

The two in question turned their heads in their direction. Their eyes widened, Dahyun’s face went full pink and buried her face on Sana’s chest, already embarrassed. Sana could only giggle at Dahyun’s state and respond to Tzuyu’s question.

“I could say the same to you too,” Sana let out a playful smirk. “What were you girls doing while I was gone?”

The two girls instantly got flustered, except for Tzuyu, she was somehow glaring at Sana, judging from the look of her eyes. Mina suddenly realized she was still straddling Tzuyu which made her immediately got off of Tzuyu and buried her face in her hands. As for Tzuyu, she finally gave her a confident look and said, “We’re officially dating.”

Mina could only look up and roll her eyes at Tzuyu, seeing a childish grin on her face< she’s not surprised. She’s also not surprised when she saw Dahyun instantly recovered—or probably have forgotten—from what happened earlier and bounces happily along with Sana upon hearing the announcement.

“How did it happen? When did it happen? Who confessed first?”

“Umm… None of us really confessed… We just happened to—“

“Oh my God! Did you two had se—“

“SANA!” The two shouted in unison.

________

AN:

Annnd I'm finally done. Hope you enjoyed this one-shot. You may comment if there any mistakes or any suggestons if you want another Mitzu story. I'm a Mitzu stan and shipper btw hahaha This ship need more love and fanfics that's why I decided to write one. Anyways, see you in another story. School's starting tomorrow so i might not post right away. Byee~