Cuddle Me

Cuddle Me

For chimx2pinkies Happy Birthay to you!!! <3 Hope you like this :)

Jungkook could feel Jimin pressing closer and closer to his side. He could hear his rapid breathing and slight trembles, and when he glanced over he could even see the fear radiating from Jimin's eyes. Yet he did nothing about it. He continued to watch the movie silently. It was kind of amusing to him to see Jimin so scared of something so obviously fake. Being a director of movies himself, he knew exactly how these things were cast and how sound effects were created, and the special effects being used. Over his three years of a long career, he'd come to become quite a critic of movies, especially ones like these which relied heavily on special effects and CGI. In all honesty, he found this movie quite boring. It was just too unrealistic for him, the plot was pathetic and almost nonexistent, the directing was subpar in his opinion, and the actors weren't even that good. The only thing the movie possibly had going for it was the jumpscares, but Jungkook was critical of even that as he believed horror movies that relied solely on jump scares were a disgrace.

He looked around the room, growing bored of watching the protagonist of the movie walking around the haunted house. Jungkook saw Hoseok clinging to Yoongi (much like Jimin was doing to him), Taehyung was watching intently from beside Yoongi who had his arm around both Taehyung and Hoseok. On the loveseat, Jin had his head resting on Namjoon's shoulder and if Jungkook wasn't mistaken, the eldest was actually asleep. Namjoon was going through his phone while occasionally glancing at the screen with a bored look. Jungkook figured Namjoon probably also thought the movie was trash since Namjoon was a famous screenplay writer.

While Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts about how trashy the movie was, he suddenly came back to reality when Jimin jumped and buried his face into Jungkook's shoulder at the sudden jump scare that appeared on the screen. Letting out a small sigh, Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's back and rubbed it softly. "There's no need to be scared Jimin; everything in there is fake," Jungkook whispered, not completely understanding why Jimin seemed so scared.

"I-It's Ji-Jimin hyu-hyung!" Jimin whispered back, his words somewhat hard to make out as he was still pressing his face into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yea, yea, whatever you say hyung. But look, the movie's over," Jungkook chuckled lightly as Jimin pulled away and glanced back at the screen. The elder looked relieved to see that the movie was actually over now as the credits were rolling on the screen.

"Well, that was anticlimactic!" Taehyung said with a sad pout while glaring at the screen.

"What did you expect, Tae? This movie didn't have great reviews to begin with," Namjoon said matter of factly.

"But the cover looked so interesting!" Taehyung protested.

"You should have read the synopsis dummy," Yoongi commented.

"It was still scary," Hoseok said as he finally let go of Yoongi, a frown etched on his face.

"It wasn't really. You and Jiminie hyung are just big babies," Jungkook teased. Hoseok denied the accusation right away and everyone laughed, except for Jimin who pouted.

"Well, now that the movies over, I guess we should all head out," Namjoon stated as he carefully lifted Jin into his arms.

"Yea. It was fun I guess. See you all Monday," Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok and Taehyung along with him towards the door after they said their goodbyes. Jungkook followed them to the door and saw them all out while Jimin stayed seated on the couch.

Once everyone was gone, Jungkook returned back to the living room to find all the lights on and Jimin cleaning up the slight mess their friends had left behind from their little housewarming party. Jungkook and Jimin had just moved into this new apartment about two weeks ago and had finished unpacking the last of their boxes just that morning. And to celebrate, they'd called their friends over for a little get together and had ended up watching a scary movie to end the night.

Jungkook quickly began helping his roommate so that the two of them could get to sleep faster. After the two finished picking up after their hyungs, they both changed and got ready for bed. Jungkook yawned as he slipped into his side of the bed. The two roommates shared a bed because they were both kind of broke and couldn't afford to buy another one. They hadn't even brought the one they were using, but rather the king size bed and all the furniture present had come with the apartment when they'd signed the lease. Though it was a little awkward at first, they soon got used to sleeping next to each other by the fifth day.

When they'd moved in together it had actually been a quick decision. The two of them knew each other from college but had never been really close. However, after Jungkook had graduated and found a decent job, he realized that apartments in New York were super expensive and he wouldn't be able to afford one on his own quite yet. So he'd asked around to see if anyone was looking for a roommate. That's when Jin had mentioned Jimin. Jimin had been living with a friend, but he wanted to move out and let his friend's girlfriend move in. As such, Jungkook and Jimin met up and discussed becoming roommates. Once they figured they were compatible, the two searched for an apartment and once they'd found one they were quick to sign the lease.

Jungkook turned off his bedside lamp as he felt Jimin slip in beside him. He waited for the elder to turn off his light as well, but a few minutes passed by and the light was still on.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook called out as he turned slightly to look towards the elder.

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed quietly, his back still to Jungkook.

"Um... can you turn off your light? You know I can't sleep if there's light," Jungkook said.

"Oh... um, yea," Jimin answered and then reached over to the bedside table and turned off the light. Silence blanketed over them after that. Jungkook got comfy and began dozing off, completely ready for sleep to overtake him. However, that soon became impossible as he felt Jimin shift around. He waited, thinking maybe the elder was just trying to get comfortable... but after waiting a couple of minutes he realized that wasn't the case. It took him a moment to realize Jimin was scared. The elder was fidgeting, and his breathing was slightly heavy, plus Jungkook could almost here small whimpers escaping the elder's lips.

Jungkook decided to play a joke on his hyung and so he pretended to be asleep. He waited a good ten minutes for Jimin to finally settle down. And when the elder had settled down and Jungkook was sure Jimin was about to fall asleep, Jungkook screamed. He screamed really loudly which effectively startled Jimin, the elder actually falling out of bed from being so startled. Jungkook leaned over and the bedside light that was on Jimin's side and then looked down at the elder while giggling. Once he saw Jimin's priceless expression he began outright laughing.

"Oh my gosh, hyung! You should see your face! You look so scared!" Jungkook laughed so hard he actually had tears come out of his eyes.

It took Jimin a moment to get his bearings and realize what had happened. As soon as he realized what had happened he frowned and without a word grabbed his pillows and left the bedroom to go sleep on the couch.

"Aw, are you mad hyung? It was just a joke," Jungkook called after him but Jimin didn't grace him with a reply. Jungkook stopped laughing and sighed before rolling his eyes and mumbling, "Spoilsport."

He vaguely wondered if he should go after Jimin and apologize but quickly dismissed the thought. Jimin was just overreacting. The elder would be fine with it in the morning, and things would be normal. With that though, he turned off the light and snuggled into bed once more deciding to go to sleep for real.

However, five minutes later he still found himself wide awake, a sour feeling gnawing at his stomach. His thoughts wandering back to the events that had just transpired. Did he perhaps go too far? Maybe Jimin really was upset with him? As much as Jungkook wouldn't to just let the thoughts go and apologize in the morning, he couldn't. He felt the need to apologize right at that moment and so he reluctantly got up and padded out of the bedroom and towards the living room couch.

As he approached the couch, he heard sobbing. It didn't take him long to realize the sound was coming from Jimin and he instantly felt a pang in his chest. He quickly caught on that he must have really scared his hyung and he felt really bad; Jimin didn't deserve that. Jungkook wouldn't have done it if he'd known how badly it would scare Jimin. The younger quickly went towards the couch, making his presence known by letting his footsteps be loud. Jungkook sat down next to Jimin, whose features were barely illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window. He saw the elder curled up with his knees against his chest as he cried into his arms. Jungkook hesitated a moment before wrapping his arms around the elder and pulling him close for a hug.

"Shh... It's ok hyung, I'm here... I'm sorry for doing that... I didn't realize how scared you were," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's hair while rocking him gently.

Jungkook continued to shush the elder and whispered sweet words against his hair, all the while apologizing for what he did every once in a while. It took a while but Jimin began to quiet down and soon his sobbing turned into quiet sniffling and that too soon stopped.

"I'm really sorry hyung," Jungkook whispered again when Jimin had gone silent.

"I-it's ok," Jimin responded quietly.

"...S-should we go back to bed... or do you want to stay here?" Jungkook asked after a minute, still afraid he wasn't forgiven.

"B-back to bed... I-it's stupid b-but I'm still s-scared," Jimin admitted.

Jungkook held onto Jimin tighter once he'd heard what the elder said, "It's ok, hyung. I'm here; nothing can get to you."

He felt Jimin slightly relax at those words as the elder looked up at him, "Really?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"W-will you c-cuddle me to s-sleep?" Jimin requested.

"If that's what you want," Jungkook replied and Jimin nodded.

After that, the two went back to the bedroom and into bed. Jungkook pulled Jimin into his chest and wrapped his arms around the elder protectively. Jimin relaxed against him and settled down comfortably in the younger's arms. The two stayed like that as they drifted into dreamland. They stayed tangled together throughout the night, and in the morning, Jungkook felt something about their relationship change, but he had a feeling it was for the better as he stared at Jimin who was still asleep in his arms.