Simply Kim Hyoyeon

My Girl

It was a short ride home, neither of them had much to say to one another, at least none that they thought was appropriate to say out loud. When Yunho pulled in front of her house, she quickly gather her things, it's 9:20pm now so her parents and brother would probably wonder when she will be home. 

Before getting out of the car she turn to thank him, she thought it would be a kind of peace offering, to stop fighting when the paleness of his face under the street light shock her. "Yunho-shi.....are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." He said, swallowing a lump in his throat."And don't call me 'shi' will you? Just Yunho is fine..." 

"You are obviously in pain. Don't pretend to be so-"

"I'm not pretending to be anything!" He screamed, startling her. 

"Fine!" She yelled back, so much for trying to be nice she thought. She hurried out of the car and slam his door as hard as she could and walk to her front door without looking back. 

She ring the door bell and wait for someone to answer, curious as to why she didn't hear his car speeding off, she turned her head slightly to peek, the car was still there. 

"What is he still doing there......" She said aloud to herself.

Her brother answered the door."Yay! It's about time you're home noona! I'm so hungry! Make me something!"

"Hello to you too dork." She said brightly at her younger brother."And why are you waiting for me to make you food? Where's Umma and Appa?"

She enter the house, setting her things on the table near by and remove her shoes.

"I think they are at Appa's company event thing, they said they won't be back later tonight....so make me food!"

"Alright Alright.." She chuckled at her silly brother. 

"Who's car is that anyway?" Mingoo said, pointing at the car that is still park in front of her house.

"Why hasn't he leave yet....." 

"Who?"

Hyoyeon walk out without answering her brother. 

"Yah why are you still-" Hyoyeon stop mid sentence."Yunho-shi?.....Yunho?" 

"Aish you have to be kidding me!" Hyoyeon hurried to the driver's side and open the door. 

Yunho sat unconscious in his seat with his head hung down. Hyoyeon lean in and struggled to removed the seatbelt. Yunho's body immediately fell to the side but Hyoyeon, with all her strength held him up."Aigoo.....seriously...." 

Pulling him out of the car took a bit longer, finally frustrated, she called for her brother. Mingoo immediately throw a million questions her way about who he was, what's going on, why is he unconscious, and more.

The two siblings carry Yunho into their living room and lay him down on the sofa.

"Are you going to tell me who he is now?" Mingoo pout cutely at his sister.

"He's Jung Yunho. A senior from noona's school." And before he could ask more, she added,"And no I don't know why he's unconscious."

"I think I do~" Mingoo surprise her with his reply and point at the red mark on his uniform. It was bloodstain. 

"How did he...." Hyoyeon sat down to examine the wound, she scold herself for not noticing this sooner.

"I think it's a stab wound.." Mingoo said. 

Hyoyeon nodded but didn't say anything, she suppose she would have to take a closer look at it to determine whether or not to treat it or send him to the hospital. 

She his shirt, revealing a stab wound to the side of his stomach about 10cm wide but not too deep from the amount of blood socked into his side. Aside from that, there are small scratches on his neck and bruises all over his muscular upper body. 

"I think we need to send him to the hospital." She said, looking up at her brother who stood and stare. 

"I don't need to go..." Yunho suddenly whispered. 

Hyoyeon snapped her attention back to him."But you need this to be stitched up..."

"I said I don't need to go." He said stubbornly."I'm fine."

Hyoyeon bit her lower lip as she often does when she's thinking. She suppose there was no point in arguing with him, beside, there's no way she could move him again. Hyoyeon instruct her brother to get the first aid kit from the cabinet, if he's not going to get professionals to do this for him, then he will have to bare with her handy work instead.

Mingoo turn up a minute later with the kit and watch as Hyoyeon prepare to clean the wound.

"Noona...." He said nervously as Hyoyeon's needle was about to make contact with Yunho's skin."Are you sure about this....."

"Of course. I've seen Umma done it a hundred time." She took a deep breath."Okay....relax....Kim Hyoyeon you practice on a teddy bear a million times....you can do this. Fighting!" She murmured to herself.

After 10minutes of Yunho , Hyoyeon completed her sowing and moved on to wrapping it. "Don't be such a big baby." She said to a tense Yunho.

"I think I'll just make myself some instant noodles....." Mingoo said after a while, he's too tired to wait for his sister to cook for him, and after seeing this, he doesn't think he'll be able to taste anything anyways.

"Sorry." Hyoyeon said apologetically to her brother.

Yunho was asleep once again by the time the wrapping was done. She took a minute to study the look of his sleeping face, something stir inside of her, what happen to this boy?

Hyoyeon left Yunho to rest on the couch while she clean up, she got to admit, it was her first time patching up a real live human and she does a pretty good job of it. She smiled, but the smile quickly turn into a frown again, if the wound was 3cm deeper, he would have been dead by now.......

--------------------

It was now 11pm, just as Hyoyeon finish the last bite of her rice, Her parents pull into the drive way, her head shot up at the sleeping boy on her couch. She haven't thought of what she would tell her parents when they come in and see a handsome injured man boy by sleeping in their living room. She had a second to think, explain why he's here or hide him. She went with the obvious choice and hurried to the couch. 

"Mingoo-yah!" She called for her brother who came running out of his room a second later."Quick, help me take him to your room!" She said as she struggle to pull Yunho up. 

"What?" Mingoo questioned."No way! My room is private!" 

"Come on! Just help me!"

Mingoo hesitated.

"Okay fine just help noona take him to my room!" 

Mingoo hurried forward and help his sister take Yunho upstairs, after huffing and puffing, they finally got him into her room and laid him down on her bed. A moment later, their parents open the door and walk into the house. Hyoyeon sigh in relief, well, that was one problem taken care of she thought.

"Well, he's your problem now~" Mingoo said through a yawn and walk back to his room. 

Hyoyeon sat next to Yunho on her bed, how did she get herself involve with this trouble maker she thought. Then she did something stupid, she stare at his bare chest and blushed. 

"Ah....what's wrong with me...." She turn away, she forgot she have removed his shirt early downstairs, she didn't even notice how tone his body was until just now.......She turn slightly and look at him again, as if afraid he might wake up any moment and catch her in the act. 

"Hmm...." She sigh again."I guess i should put something on that bruise too...." She walk out of the room. Yunho open his eyes slightly, a small grin on his face, does she always talk to herself like think? 

A moment later, the door open again and Yunho force his eyes shut. Hyoyeon sat back down next to him."Alright....." 

She took a deep breath before opening the tube of cooling ointment and applying it gently onto his skin. It wasn't her first choice on how to treat bruising but she doesn't have any ice, getting some would make her mother question her. And so, she's left with trying to help him ease the pain with this instead. 

Hyoyeon rubbed the cream onto his chest, her finger running above his chest.

"Having fun?" Yunho said through closed eyes, Hyoyeon immediately remove her hand from his body and stood up.

"Stupid." She said."I'm having the worst day of my life." She added.

Yunho grin, his eyes open slightly, large enough to see the blush on her face. She toss the cream over to him.

"Now that you're awake, you can apply this yourself." 

Yunho suddenly notice the pain on his body after the absence of her gentle hand."Could you just give me some pills or something..."

"Don't be stupid. I don't want you bleeding to death on my bed."

"Does this mean you care?"

"No." She said, crossing her arm."I just don't want you to ruin my handy work. It took forever to patch you up." 

Yunho place his hand on the place where he was stab. 

"Imma shower." She said after an awkward silence."Stay quiet. I don't want my dad coming in here thinking you are some half creep in my bed, he'll kill you with his bare hand." 

"Would it help if I tell him you are the one who stripped me?" He asked teasingly. 

"Funny." 

Hyoyeon grab her pajamas, (some other unmentionables), towels, and hurried into the bathroom. 

Yunho took a moment to examine her room. It was surprisingly pink. Pink laces curtains, pink floral bed sheets, pink stuff animals....and to his amusement, a rage doll sitting on her nightstand with pink hair.

Kim Hyoyeon continue to surprise him in ways he have never thought of, she was different from the many girls he has gone through. He thought he could put a label on her, and with each passing moment he spend with her, the more he realizes there wasn't just one word to describe her, so he settle for 'Simply Kim Hyoyeon' and go back to sleep.

About 40minutes later, Hyoyeon emerge out of the bathroom refreshed and in a better mood she was in a while ago. 

"Ah great.....where am I going to sleep tonight...." She pout at the sight of Yunho spread across her small bed. She put her hands on her hip. 

---------------------------------

Day 4. Morning.

Yunho's soft breathing on Hyoyeon's neck woke her up. She had to clap her hands around to stop herself from screaming, remembering that she had climb into bed with Yunho last night. She had reasoned that she didn't have much of a choice, one, she need her sleep, two, it's not like he could do anything to her,(Not because he's injured but because she's an kicker), and three, she had put several pillows between them(which are all on the floor now.)

She flick the top of his forehead.

"Ow!" Yunho moaned, rubbing his forward.  

"Don't be such a girl." She said.

"Yeonnie....? What was that?" Her mother's voice came from outside her door.

Hyoyeon's eye's widen."Umma! Nothing!" She glare at Yunho who is now smirking. 

Hyoyeon jumped out of bed to lock her door just as her mother was about to turn the knob. 

"Young lady what did I say about locking your door?" Her mother said.

"Uh, sorry I'm changing." She said, her eyes still glued on Yunho, who now sat up on her bed. 

"Well hurry up or you'll be late for school." 

"Neh..." 

She remained close to the door until she heard her mother's footstep faded away.

"I wonder what she'll do when she found that her little daughter is hiding a man in her room." Yunho chuckled.

"Shut up." Hyoyeon toss him another deadly glare and sat down.

"Thanks." Yunho whispered, which took her by surprise. This was the first time she heard him say it. 

"Uh..Yeah...You're welcome...I guess." 

"Aren't you going to ask me what happen last night?" He look at her curiously.

In her head, the simple answer was a yes, but instead she said, "Do you want to tell me?" 

Yunho thought this over, again, she surprised him. "What if I say 'no'?" 

Hyoyeon let out a sigh."Then I guess I shouldn't ask." She stood up to get ready for school.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you." He heard himself saying."It's just complicated....." 

"Then I hope it works out." She smiled slightly at him, which surprised him again. She grab her uniform and head into her bathroom. 

Yunho sat there for a while, toying with the sheets between his finger. He smiled. 

---------------------

"You can use my shower if you would like." Hyoyeon said, coming out of the bathroom with her hands fixing her hair into a ponytail. When he didn't reply, she glance over and notice he wasn't on her bed any more. She look to the side and found her window wide open. 

"Did he really....." She hurried over to the window, his car wasn't outside anymore. 

She sigh, close the window, and walk to her desk to grab her backpack when she notice a sticky note on top of it. 

I'm off. Thank you for everything. -Yunho

She sigh. Well, that's that. 

-------------

I was gonna add this to chapt 5 but i thought it deserve a chapt of its own so here it is~I was planning on releasing it later on in the week, seeing as i already updated a chapter like 2days ago? but anyways, I really want to no what ppl think. I suppose i need a lil boost?

OH AND I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A DOOHYO SERIE....i was wondering if i should start it, (for all the Doohyo fan out there) or not.....(since i have My girl and Secret to do as well~ )

---------------