Thinking out Loud(Jensoo)

I Could Die in this Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is kinda overdue but eh enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

April had just begun; the cerulean sky was tinged with streaks of alabaster, puffy clouds as the wind gently blew across the park. In the midst of the nature scene, a certain duo was taking pictures next to a fountain, attracting the attention of some people.

 

 

Jennie smiled at the camera and winked in a way she hoped was reasonably cute. Judging by the photographer's jubilant reaction, she succeeded.

 

 

 

"There's my Jendeukie! With those adorable cheeks and those dimples oh yah smile for the camera, like that! Oh yes! Right there!"

 

 

Taking no heed to the small crowd's murmurs after hearing those past lewdish remarks, Jisoo grinned to herself as she examined the photos she took of her most bestest friend ever, who was looking absolutely radiant in her white sundress. She sensed the swarm of people around appreciating the beauty of Jennie a little bit too much and decided to claim her best friend's attention(in a platonic way, of course).

 

 

"I'm lucky to have someone like you, Jennie. You're so pretty and nice and cute. . . please don't leave me!"

 

Jennie scoffed. "As if I would ever leave you, Jichu. How long have we been together, sweet neighbor of mine?"
 

 

The crowd awwed at the adorable interaction betweeen the two young women who obviously had been together for so long. Everybody was starved for a little bit of sugar in their lives, and these two attractive girls were certainly providing some romantic sweetness. Or so it seemed.

 

 

Alas, that was not the case. Indeed, it had been more than a decade since Jennie had met her soulmate. It hadn't taken long for her to realize that Jisoo was the only one who could make her heart flutter with the slightest touch and the shortest glance. Jennie was very much indeed in love with Jisoo, but she was resigned to the fact that her feelings would never be understood, no matter how she tried to express them. Why?

 

 

Because Jisoo could be the most oblivious and infuriating person in the world.

 

 

"Hmmmmm. . . now that you mention it, we've been best friends for nearly 10 years, Jendeuk! We've really been close throughout the years, haven't we?

 

 

The small audience oofed in unison and took a moment of silence as another comrade fell to the terrifying and painful power of the friendzone. Without the hope of any more sweet interactions, the crowd began to disperse sullenly, grumbling and moving on to the rest of the park.

 

 

Now alone with the other girl, Jennie could only muster a weak response to Jisoo. "Huh? Oh. . . yeah, we've been close, I guess. . ."

 

 

Jisoo smiled brightly in response. "Of course we have! You're my second favorite thing in the world, after Dalgom! Kuma is cute too, though. . ."

 

 

Jennie blushed and cleared . Jisoo's devotion to her dog was legendary, so being second to Dalgom might as well be number one . . .

 

 

But we're best friends. She doesn't see me as anything more . . . even after so long . . . 

 

 

" Hey. . . remember how we first met? I was new to the school, and I got lost. . ."
 

 

 

"Huh? Oh. . . yeah! I saw you walking around the same corner three times while frowning. . . you were so smol and precious back then! And we were in the same classes, but you would ignore me and run away whenever I tried to speak to you, but you started clinging on to me after we bathed toget--"

 

 

"Ahhhh, that's enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter