Wanna kiss you

Hear my heart out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the thoughts of the person you love the most was both a blessing and a curse. Well, at least for mark. Because it didn't feel good when he heard thoughts like "oh donghyuck looks so good today. He looks like a 5 course meal, yummy" or the " . What if mark knows i hooked up with that cute blondie in the math class?? Nah he couldn't. I told him i was gonna meet with the girls.". Yeah mark got cheated on by his girlfriends, more than once, and it broke his heart into million pieces everytime he heard those cruel thoughts with the voice of his most loved one in his head.

Maybe that was his problem. Loving people who doesn't even deserve it, so so so much. Wearing his heart on his sleeves and falling in love so fast. Getting lost in love and getting his heart broken again and again.

He never learnt, did he...

"Can i eat this?"

Mark shook his head to push his deep thoughts away and stared at his best friend, who was holding his half eaten chocolate and looking at him questioningly, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure."

Donghyuck started eating the chocolate happyly till he choked on it when mark said "my girlfriend wants you"

Donghyuck coughed till he could finally breathe again and stared at mark with a shocked face.

"What?"

Mark played with his fingers. He always did that whenever he was nervous.

"I can hear her thoughts you know."

"Yeah? So?"

"So uhm she wants you. You know, like, "wants" you."

"Oh..."

"Uh yeah..."

It was such an umcomfortable silence that was hanging on the air between them that donghyuck put the chocolate on the table and cleared his throat.

"Why are you telling me that?"

"I-i don't know. Maybe uh if you want her too, i mean, uh, you two can date? I love you both a lot you know, so uhm maybe-"

"Mark what the ?!"

Mark said the same thing to himself in his head so many times before too. And it wasn't like he was weak or something. He wasn't. He just loved her a lot and if she liked donghyuck that much...he wanted her to be happy.

"I just...want her to be happy?"

"You tell me to...to your girlfriend mark"

"I never said that! I just said thay you two can date!"

"You said she "wants" me. I think we both are at the age to know what that means."

"......i don't know anything anymore donghyuck. I don't know why all of my girlfriends cheats on me. I don't know why so many of them wants you. I don't know why i always let myself go weak when it's love. I don't know."

Donghyuck sighed and sat down beside mark, the old bed made a cracked sound cause of his weight even though he got even skinnier thesedays.

"First of all, those es cheated on you cause they are es, who doesn't deserve someone amazing like you. Second of all i don't even know that too cause you had always been the more handsome, hotter, cooler one between us, i would choose you if i was a girl. Third of all, you just love with all of your heart and soul when you love someone, and i think that's amazing. Mark, thats beautiful."

Mark knew donghyuck wasn't lying or mocking him. He knew donghyuck enough to know that he was so, so sincere while saying all those words. Maybe that's why he trusted donghyuck the most out of everyone. He sometimes trusted him even more than he trusted himself. Cause god knows, mark was getting blind when he was in love, but it's okay cause donghyuck was there to shine a light to his blindness.

"I honestly wish i could get loved by someone like the way you love your lovers..."

Mark knew donghyuck said it jokingly but his voice was...saying otherwise. Even his playful grin couldn't hide it.

"Too bad you are straight" donghyuck joked and laughed.

Mark didn't laugh tho. He was too focused on counting every single one of donghyuck's eyelashes. Had they always been that beautiful? Had they always been that long?

Had donghyuck always been that...beautiful?

"Mark? Are you okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah i'm...i'm fine"

"God, you scared me for a second when you stared at me for so long. I wad worried that you started falling in love with me."

Mark faked a laugh this time, because he was too scared to admit that donghyuck was....kinda right. Just kinda! He probably wasn't really falling for his best friend, i mean, everyone thought their best friend is beautiful as and wanted to kiss them at least once, right? Right?! It was hormones. Yes it was that. Definetely. Yeah.

"I wouldn't wanna hear your thoughts hyuck thank you very much, you already talk enough about how much you love pizza."

"What? I can't talk about my one and only true love now?"

"Your one and only true love?"

"Pizza!" Donghyuck said, clapsed his own hands together and looked at the distance in a dramatic way. "My prince"

Mark laughed and hit on donghyuck's shoulder jokingly "shut up oh my god"

Donghyuck kept making mark laugh with some silly things like he always does then when their jaws hurted and they couldn't laugh anymore he took mark's hand in his own and held it tightly.

"Just screw her mark. Screw all those es who hurt you. They don't deserve you. They never did. Please stop loving people who will not love you the way you love them. It will only hurt you."

Mark squeezed donghyuck's hand and nodded. Donghyuck was right. He had been doing wrong for all this time. But...it was just too hard to say no to his heart. But it was the time for mark to stop running after a love he will never recieve.

"You have me"

Mark heard but he could swear donghyuck didn't even open his mouth.

But it was donghyuck's voice. He was sure.

Oh....oh god...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now listen, mark wasn't a high school girl who was having her first love, he knew love, he was so freaking familiar with that, he was experienced at loving someone but he never, ever liked a friend and now he realized he was falling for his best friend. His best friend for god's sake! What was that a romantic love book? Was he in a cliche as romantic movie? Literally, what was going on???

"Babe i missed you"

In any other time mark would hug his girlfriend back and say "missed you too baby" but this time he unwrapped her arms from his neck and pushed her away gently.

"Babe? What's going on?"

"Donghyuck doesn't want you."

The girl choked on her spit but tried to act like she was innocent.

"What do you mean babe? I don't understand."

Mark got closer and closer to her face and whispered "i can hear your mind, "babe", i can hear all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter