Sun, Moon, Wind and Flower

Reminiscing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, can you stop thinking about today's performance and help me choose a movie? I'm telling you, you did really well and also you looked pretty hot." Byulie smirked tilting her head to look at Yongsun

 

"Just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean you'll lie about how bad I did. They said I gained weight. What do I do now?" Yongsun said still looking at her phone. 

 

"Who did? The company? I'm gonna go have a word with them then because you look perfect in every way." Byul said, sitting on the floor near the television facing Yongsun. 

 

"Thanks Byul but not the company. The netizens." Yongsun said looking weary. 

 

Byul stood up and walked to the couch where Yongsun was sitting. She sat down next to her and wrapped one arm around her beloved girlfriend, taking her phone away from her sight. 

 

"MY PHONE! MY PHONE!" Yongsun said trying to get it back. 

 

"Honey, Listen! You did really well today. You hit the notes perfectly and didn't mess up the dance even once unlike during practice. That makes me so proud of you Unnie." The younger said now looking directly into her eyes "And you looked so beautiful and stunning as always you took my breath away. It doesn't matter if you gained weight or lost it because you still look as beautiful, and hot, as ever. And I'm not saying this only because I'm your girlfriend. It's a fact that all MooMoos will agree with."

 

"Really Byul? Do you even mean all that?" 

 

"Yes babe. And you have to stop reading those comments. You know those people are just jealous they don't have a body as hot as yours or vocals as powerful as yours or a beautiful girlfriend like me" Byul chuckled earning a smack on her arm. 

 

"Byul-ah, I love you so much" Yongsun said hugging her and giving a soft peck. 

 

"I love you too my baby. Now if you don't mind, can you help me pick out a movie we can watch right now?" Byul said looking at the blonde with her best puppy eyes. 

 

"Alright alright! How do you expect me to resist those eyes babe? I can't believe you can't even pick a movie on your own." Yongsun sighed and went over to the CD shelf with Byul following closely behind her. 

 

When they couldn't find anything among the pile of CDs, they ended up watching Stranger Things on Netflix. They lied down comfortably on the sofa with arms wrapped around each other, Yongsun getting startled at the most unexpected moments hugging Byulyi even tighter. Just when they had started to enjoy the show, they were disturbed by the repeated sound of the door bell. 

 

"Who could it be at this hour? I don't usually have guests you know." Yongsun wondered. 

 

"I'll go get it." Byul said. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see a huffing, petite blonde at the door wearing a random t-shirt and a pair of shorts with slippers which was not common in Seoul's current weather. 

 

"Wheein-ah, what are you doing—" 

 

"Unnie, is Hyejin here?" Wheein asked in between her deep breaths. 

 

"Why don't you come in first?" Byul asked but Wheein seemed in a hurry. 

 

"Is she here?" Wheein asked again. 

 

"No, she's not here." 

 

"Babe, who's at the door?" Yongsun said heading towards the door to be greeted by Byulyi and Wheein looking at her. 

 

"Wheein-ah, is something wrong?" Byul said while helping her into the house. Just as she closed the door behind them, Wheein broke down while hugging Yongsun. She looked really tired and worried. 

 

"Shh Baby... You can tell us, we'll help you. Don't cry Wheeinie" Yongsun tried consoling the crying Wheein. 

 

"Unnie, I can't find Hyejin. I looked for her wherever I could but I couldn't find her. I'm scared." Wheein sniffed as they landed on the sofa. 

 

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Byul asked, trying her best to not sound insensitive. 

 

"She called me but I could tell she wasn't herself. She seemed really sad and lost and her voice was quivering too. I'm so scared right now Unnie. What if—" Wheein sobbed even louder. 

 

"It's okay Wheein-ah, nothing will happen. She's probably around in the neighbourhood somewhere." Yongsun said hugging the shaking Wheein.  

 

"Yeah. We all know Hyejin, you know her the best. She won't do anything crazy." Byul earned a glare from Yongsun because it clearly wasn't helping the crying girl. 

 

"Wheein-ah, don't cry. She'll be just fine. How 'bout we three go look around some more? I bet she wouldn't have gone too far." Yongsun continued "But young lady, we need to help you into some warm clothes or you ain't going out like that in this weather." 

 

As Yongsun led Wheein into her room to look for a change of clothes, Byul wore her sneakers and waited at the door while thinking of all the places Hyejin loved to visit.

 

Whenever they wrote songs together, Hyejin would take her to the company rooftop and that one time when Hyejin called Byul while crying because she broke up with her first love, Byul had immediately headed over to Han River to give her a shoulder to lean on. These could be a good start to look for her.

 

When they all were ready, Byul sat in the drivers seat and while explaining to them about the two places she thought of, she drove towards the company building. As soon as they got out of the car, they hurried over to the elevator which ended up taking longer than they had expected so they ran for the stairs instead. All three of them were equally worried and they didn't realise how exhausting it was to run up the multiple flights of stairs.

 

Upon reaching the top floor, Wheein slammed the door open only to be greeted by the howling of the wind and an empty rooftop. Hyejin had not been here tonight. 

 

Wheein's heart was racing and she could hear it so loudly despite the loud panting of the other two. 

 

"Byulyi Unnie, Let's go to Han River. It's getting late, we have to find her soon." Wheein said while trying to catch her breath. 

 

"Just a minute Wheein-ah. Just a minute. Let me breathe for a second." Yongsun exclaimed as she slid down against the door. 

 

"But Unnie! We can't waste time. Let's go!" Wheein insisted. Her words came off more rude than she meant. 

 

"Wheein-ah, that's not the way to talk to your Unnie. We all want to find Hyejin right now but it wasn't easy running all the way up here." Byul scolded Wheein a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter