Well spirited

Peaceful days

The sky is getting darker, and the breeze getting colder. Sana lay down on the couch in the living room. The television is closed, and all she does is wait for the time for her beloved to come back. She yawned and stretched, letting her tail frolic around. She lies on her back after stretching and looking around. She's living the life. She has a hefty amount of food, some toys to play with, a big place to run around, a soft bed to sleep in... Yes! Sure enough, Sana is living the life.

*Click*

Sana's ear perked at the sound of the door getting unlocked. Sana stood up knowing what it meant. It was that time of day wherein her beloved gets back home. She stood up and jumped off the couch. Sana walked straight to greet Dahyun with her hand stretching far back. After the doorknob spun she waited in glee.

"Dahyun-ah!~" She said, after pouncing on the girl who entered the door.

"Sana-ssi!" she giggled and hugged the girl back.

"Geez... chill down!~" the pale girl spoke and started patting the girl in her arms.

"How can I when I see your adorable face" she purred, before letting go of the hug.

"I got a surprise for you..." the pale girl said, and looked back.

Sana tilted her head not really expecting anything. She is fine with receiving anything as long as it's from her Dahyunnie. She just smiled, as she waited for the girl to reach out and give her her gift.

"Here she is!~" She said happily, and a girl entered the house, she had black hair and black ears and tail. Her bangs compliment how the bridge of her cute small nose slowly branches down. Her two hands are in front of her, with one hand over the other. Her face was looking down, but her eyes was staring at Sana. Her shoulders were swaying back and forth showing how nervous she was.

Sana's eyes widened at this, out of all the gifts Dahyun gave her, this was probably the one she has the most trouble with. One part of her is happy that she finally has someone to play with, while the other is sad knowing that her time with her beloved will be lessened. But seeing how the bashful girl entered the house, she didn't look like a threat. Still, the thought of her time with Dahyun lessening made her heart sink―She felt lonely

"Sana this is Momo, she will be living with us from now on", she said, and let the two interact.

Sana went closer to the new girl, and gave her a sniff, before fully checking her out. She sighed at this and gave the new girl a glare. Momo looked at Dahyun first, and back at Sana―she looked like she was a bit clueless. She then bowed her head and said her greetings.

Sana watched the new girl, while Dahyun leads her to the living room. She looked up and sighed "This will be a long night".

 

Sana went to the kitchen watching Dahyun cook. She rested her arms on the tabletop and enjoyed the smell of the sizzling garlic and onions. She watched as Dahyun placed grounded beef on the sauteed pan, and watched as she stirred it before placing pepper and salt―to season the frying meat. Dahyun then covered the dish and waited for the fat to seep out of. After everything, she turned back and saw Sana watching her.

"Hey Sana-ssi!~", she said and went closer to the cat girl.

"Dahyun-ah!~", she said, in reply before jumping to rub her cheek all over the girl.

Dahyun giggled and replied with affection "Like the smell of the food?"

Sana nodded and smiled. They were cuddling for a time before Momo appeared from the side, making Dahyun diverted her attention to the other.

"Hello Momo!~" She went to the other, letting go of Sana. Sana didn't like how Dahyun let go of her faster than an eagle finding prey on an open field. She stood there and watched as the two girls interact. She instead left to rest her head, and sigh.

"What is with that girl anyway? She looks clueless and.. and!" Sana struggled to say anything else―seeing that the longer she looks at the ―the more she appreciated the girl's facial characteristics. She was beautiful, those clueless eyes that give you comfort whenever she stares, that mouth that even if it looks lazy, it just screams out pretty. Yes, that's what she is... Pretty. And after Dahyun started scratching the girl's lower chin and neck, she felt hurt. "Pretty annoying" she spat out and walked out of the kitchen. Dahyun then went back to the dish and finished it.

 

It was finally time to eat, and Dahyun prayed before munching on her spaghetti. It was also the time for Sana and Momo to eat. Sana bowed her head and elegantly ate from her bowl while Momo munched her way down to the bottom. Sana looked at her in disgust seeing how messy the girl ate.

"Can't you eat a little more like a civilized cat?" Sana asked, after swallowing the food in , and before munching on a new set.

"How do civilized cats eat?" she asked looking as clueless as ever. The more Sana talked to her, the more she realized how nasally the new girl's voice is. It was borderline cute and annoying. Sana sighed at this and gave Momo a glare.

"Eat like you have class"

"But there is not a teacher in sight" she stated, in a serious manner. It made Sana almost choke on her food.

"What's wrong with this girl?" Sana thought to herself, before quietly enjoying her meal.

 

After everything is done, they readied themselves to go to bed. Dahyun went to her room, and Momo lay down by the carpet in the living room. Sana stayed at her favorite spot of the couch and began thinking. "My time with Dahyun-ah is closing thanks to the new girl... Will I be able to cope up with this?" her thoughts of losing time with her beloved was crushing. She looked at the girl sleeping on the carpet. "How can I hate her though..." the mere thought of it frustrates her, so she just gives in to sleep instead. 

 

The next day came, and Dahyun spent more time with Momo than with Sana. Sana pouted, and Dahyun noticed the little act. "Sana? Are you sad cause I'm not spending much time with you?" she asked, before scratching the back of Sana's ear. Sana moved back and denied Dahyun from having any time with her. Dahyun instead, watched as Sana walked away. "Give her time, I'm sure they will be the best of friends", Dahyun said to herself.

"What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?" Sana thought, as she slowly followed them―watching their every interaction. She watched as Dahyun pet the new girl, brushed her hair, gave her her old toys, and just interacted with her generally. Sana watched, and she felt left out. "It's like I'm not even here!" she retaliated. So the girl went to the couch and laid down on her favorite spot. Her mind was still a bit of a mess from all that had happened and watched as the day turns to night. She recollected her emotions and sighed. "I've been sighing a lot more recently", she thought to herself.

"That's one heavy sigh you got there", the black-haired cat said, before making her way to sit down beside Sana.

She looked at the black cat and ignored her. Instead, she continued resting her head by the pillow. She felt tired, but it's for a fact that she didn't do anything straining. She looked at the black-haired cat and adjusted her position―leaving enough space for the girl to sit comfortably―receiving thanks in return.

"Yeah, it's thanks to you though..." Sana said, making Momo look at her straight to the eyes. The black-haired girl shook her head afterward.

"Look, Sana-yah" she looked down on her fingers, and held them tight. "I haven't met anyone who was glad enough to take me in..." She said, before looking up, then to Sana, then back up. "Dahyun was the first one to come to me and show me affection... The first one who didn't shoo me away, and even gave me food to eat, milk to drink, even invited me in her house to take care of me..." she said and looked at Sana. "So I'm sorry if I made you feel left out..." Momo started sulking.

Sana looked at her and sighed "I'm not mad, just frustrated" she said, earning a confused look and a tilted head by Momo.

"I just need some time to get used to having my time with Dahyun cutting short..." she stated.

Momo opened as to say something, but was stopped by a running Dubu. "Come're Momo~ It's time for your bath!" Dahyun said, before dragging the girl to the bathroom. "Bath? What bath?" she asked in a clueless manner, before being dragged away helplessly.

Sana watched the two and sighed once more. "I really can't be mad at her, she's family now too and I need to show her hospitality here in this house", she said softly, and imagined the soon times being at home with the new girl―most especially when Dahyun is out―she will finally have a playmate. Warmth and peace finally filled her mind.

"AHHHHHHH!" Sana can hear the screams of the new girl from inside the restroom.

"No Momo! You need to bathe~" Dahyun said.

"I don't wanna! Noooooo!" Momo retaliated, the noise went ongoing for a while until it completely stopped.

Sana who was enjoying her time on the couch was suddenly joined by a newly bathed Momo.

"CRAZY GIRL!" she shouted to herself, before relaxing on the couch. Sana watched this and giggled. She then sat up and went closer to the girl to sniff her.

"You smell waay better now at least" she smiled, and Momo looked with curiosity.

"Why the change of heart?" she asked.

"Well, I just felt like I was being childish is all" she smiled, before lying down on Momo's lap.

"Eeeeeehhh?" Momo said with a dumbfounded expression, earning a giggle from Sana.

They cuddled a bit for a while, till Dahyun called them―signaling that it's dinner time. They both looked at each other and nodded before getting off the couch to walk to the dining room.

 

Dahyun was busy eating the dish she made, same with Sana and Momo. Sana finished her food earlier than Momo, which came as a surprise for her. She looked at Momo, and saw the girl trying to eat slowly.

"What are you doing?" Sana asked.

"Eating like a more civilized cat" she said while chewing her food. Sana laughed at this and felt like teasing the said cat. "Ohhh, so you're saying that speaking while your mouth is full is something a civilized cat will do?" she asked.

Momo looked at her with a clueless expression, before shrugging it off. Sana then went close and ate some of Momo's food.

"Hey! This is mine" she retaliated making Sana look at her with surprise. "I didn't think she would be that angry" Sana thought to herself, and continued.

"You already had your share you pig!" Momo said.

"But I'm a cat" Sana said, earning a face of disappointment from Momo.

"Seriously?"

Sana giggled at this and went closer to the food. "Momo, what's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine" she bluntly said and smiled.

Momo looked up, mouth slightly opened in disbelief. She then looked at Sana dead in the eye. Sana moved back and exhaled. "Scary..." she said.

 

Dinner ended, and Dahyun started to wash her dish. Both Sana and Momo walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. Sana was herself clean, while Momo was lying down enjoying the comfy couch. After a while, Sana looked at Momo and stopped her hand. She went closer to the girl and cuddled with her.

"What's up?" The black-haired cat asked.

"Nothing", Sana said, before kissing the girl's cheek.

"You're clingier than usual... I'm sorry but don't have anything to give you" she bluntly said.

Sana giggled and lay down beside Momo "You know, I'm glad that Dahyun picked you up" Sana said. Momo was wide-eyed when she heard this. She looked at the girl beside her, and saw that she was fast asleep. Momo smiled at this and blurted out a quiet "Me too" before sleeping with the girl.

"Hey, guys!~ Have any room for one more?" Dahyun was walking to the couch before she saw the two girls lying together. She smiled at this. "I'm proud of you Sana" she stated, before taking her phone to take a picture of the sight and post it in twicetagram.

After posting the photo, it didn't take long for people to like it. There were at least 120 like in a matter of 5 minutes.

 

 

 

"Brought a new friend for my princess"

 

120 Likes      15 Shares

Son Chaeyoung: Wow they're soo cute together <3

Lisa: Awww <3 Not much of a cat person but me Likey

Jihyo Park: Looks like Sana finally has some company

Zhou Tzuyu: Can't wait to meet her.

Kim Dubs: You guys should.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot.

I felt like the need to take a break from my first story which is My Happiness (If you haven't checked it out, I recommend that you do :D)

This is a fluffs story with a slight mix of angst. It's one of my favorite genre's to write and I plan on finishing MY Happiness before starting my first real major series for twice. So I hope you guys will stick around for that aswell :3

Anyways, thanks for reading again and I would appreciate comments and a subscribe.

Till next time!~